Welcome to Our New Members - Start Here

Good afternoon all, just wanted to introduce myself. I heard about this site from Jeff aka Dragon on his discord and I'm thrilled to be a part of the fun. Not much experience under my belt, currently on my 8th grow and always learning everyday. Looking forward to getting to know as many of you as I can and seeing some nice flowers
Welcome ROC

We can probably help you with the experience thing. I think 2 of us have even finished grows here (I'm kidding, more like 4 of us.)

Good afternoon all, just wanted to introduce myself. I heard about this site from Jeff aka Dragon on his discord and I'm thrilled to be a part of the fun. Not much experience under my belt, currently on my 8th grow and always learning everyday. Looking forward to getting to know as many of you as I can and seeing some nice flowers
Welcome

Welcome to the most relaxed, friendly grow site I've ever joined.

Glad you made it over rocj! Welcome to Bud Builders 👊

Welcome - I been growin indoors for 4 yrs and these guys still teach me or remind of something everyday so much knowledge here it’s scary ! Glad to add you to the mix!

welcome @rocj77 and it shouldn't take long till you feel like you are home. Awesome people here always willing to help

@Shaded you dirty dawg you! Makin Din Grogu worry about your whereabouts 🥹 but ALAS! You have returned and not forsaken your Foundling 🙏
So glad to see ya again bro.

I'm new here but not to growing, happy to be among like minded people who care about helping others and growing some good bud. I can't grow for a while due to moving but wanted to let everyone know I'm here and happy to help. Thank you @Shaded for the heads up 🍻

Screenshot_20230411-093035.png

I'm new here but not to growing, happy to be among like minded people who care about helping others and growing some good bud. I can't grow for a while due to moving but wanted to let everyone know I'm here and happy to help. Thank you @Shaded for the heads up 🍻
Welcome. Any friend of Shaded's , well frankly must be weird. You will fit right in.

Back
Top Bottom