Welcome to Our New Members - Start Here

Ya. But no famous still shots of actors spluge
(who can identify Peter norths face anyways? That tapioca puddin cannon is all anyone knows of that guy)
You could have used Martin short, or I dunno Michael bubbly.
I’m starting to wonder if a guy is a closet P. North fan?😂

Ya. But no famous still shots of actors spluge
(who can identify Peter norths face anyways? That tapioca puddin cannon is all anyone knows of that guy)
You could have used Martin short, or I dunno Michael bubbly.
I’m starting to wonder if a guy is a closet P. North fan?😂
I keep PN in the closet for when I want to horrify people. he sure as fuck scarred me as a teenager with early access to the internet.

And why are we doing this in the new member area. This has gotten out of hand,
You’re gunna get us kicked off here @tobh, and everyone’s so nice here. 😂
and you know what?! i'm behaving fucker. might be approaching the line, but there's a good distance yet before i cross it lol

#holdmybeer

edit edit edit: sorry for the triple post, y'all. @Mr.GreenthumbOG be poking the bear.

He sez they have banned the words Bud and builder from pvt dm’s! Falling outta my damn chair laughing! You can’t say Bud on a weed forum 🤣😂😅🥲🤣😂
I have seen this before.
On a serious note just put a space inbeween each letter.
B u d B u i l d e r s.
Bet it works~! :p
Ask me how I know....

Welcome @LJFarming ~!
Glad to have you here. (y)
Thank you steamroller I was honestly very excited when I got the invite. I typically don’t post much because I’m only a few years into growing. However I was taught and am still learning from DHF on ICMAG. We talk weekly off the forum. He is a true veteran and has been growing since I was in diapers. I know I just got accepted to this forum today but is it possible for someone to invite him or tell me how if I am allowed to invite people. He is retired now and has time and patience to provide true knowledge to new and old growers alike.

Thank you steamroller I was honestly very excited when I got the invite. I typically don’t post much because I’m only a few years into growing. However I was taught and am still learning from DHF on ICMAG. We talk weekly off the forum. He is a true veteran and has been growing since I was in diapers. I know I just got accepted to this forum today but is it possible for someone to invite him or tell me how if I am allowed to invite people. He is retired now and has time and patience to provide true knowledge to new and old growers alike.
Welcome LJ.

Please feel free to invite them to sign up at budbuilders.org. Vets are always welcome.

Welcome @LJFarming i believe you can can invite him now as i think the invite only is over…

Great to see fellow hydro guys

Back
Top Bottom