What's Cookin?

Beautiful ring on that brisket buddy. Everything looks fantastic! I'd hurt myself with that plate fur sure.

Namaste Brother!🩲
Yep platters like that...might as well call them Widow Makers.☠️
Best thing though about so much BBQ are the leftovers and brisket tacos the next day!🌮

IMG_6908.JPG

Two weeks prior to Easter I'd done a good job watching what I eat, exercising to work up sweat for a few hours every day, and lost ten lbs.
Pretty sure I gained it all back over the weekend.🫠
So now it's back to berry, banana, kale, 3 shots of probiotics, and alkaline water frozen smoothies for lunch everyday

IMG_6910.JPG

Pretty damn good but it aint TexMex BBQ :cool:

one thing i learned this past weekend is i will forever more be using cajun season on my deviled eggs instead of paprika!!!

if they say paprika is the bacon of spices then cajun is the bacon wrapped jalapeno popper of spices!!!

one thing i learned this past weekend is i will forever more be using cajun season on my deviled eggs instead of paprika!!!

if they say paprika is the bacon of spices then cajun is the bacon wrapped jalapeno popper of spices!!!
I'm a big fan of Cajun or Tony Chacheres creole seasoning 😍
Both are absolutely amazing.

I got some STUBBS pork rub the other day too, it's sea salt, garlic, and lime, and wow is it dank!

Wife's favorite but half gone before I could grab a pic lol. Mushroom ravioli with sauteed shitake mushrooms and shallot, white wine, reduced heavy cream, parm and lots of fresh ground black pepper. Little chopped parsley on top. It's so damn good, she is right on that.

Wife's favorite but half gone before I could grab a pic lol. Mushroom ravioli with sauteed shitake mushrooms and shallot, white wine, reduced heavy cream, parm and lots of fresh ground black pepper. Little chopped parsley on top. It's so damn good, she is right on that.
You lost me at mushroom 🤷🏻😅🤣

see now you gys lost me at the lime... YUCK! then you brought me right back in with the mushrooms!!!!! oh yeah!!! sounds delicious Beans!!!!

Gtf outta here, you don't like lime!!!??

well like in drinks and slushies and stuff... but not food. totally ruins a great taco. that trend with hot peppers and lime grosses me out. only two things i'll spit out, lime and ginger!.... yeah yeah i know i'm fuckin weird i never denied that!! hahaha

i gotta try this one!!!!

she said cheese it's got a big hole!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

well like in drinks and slushies and stuff... but not food. totally ruins a great taco. that trend with hot peppers and lime grosses me out. only two things i'll spit out, lime and ginger!.... yeah yeah i know i'm fuckin weird i never denied that!! hahaha

You mean to tell me you'll put beans in a chili but wont use lime in a taco?

giphy.gif

You mean to tell me you'll put beans in a chili but wont use lime in a taco?

View attachment 52790

giphy.gif

daaaaaaamnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!

fried soft shells... oysters.... crawfish man.... i'd tear that up!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed, ive never had an oyster tho, but I'm nor against trying them lol.
I like clams and mussels just never been somewhere they have fresh oysters

I'll have to see about that lol.
G$ you got a Wegmans anywhere there? They sell fresh from the Chesapeake for $1 a piece then all you need is a flat head screwdriver and a butter knife
daaaaaaamnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!

fried soft shells... oysters.... crawfish man.... i'd tear that up!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any time we get out of town we hunt for fresh seafood love love love it!!!

Back
Top Bottom