What's Cookin?

I hear that lol, i have a lot of apple trees nearby with a bunch of broken dead branches that make for great camp fire/smoker wood.

I got a masterbuilt smoker, its like a mini fridge.

I got mine 2 years ago on Labor day, it was 28% off for the end of season sale.
Yeah I have one apple in my yard, it's dead limb went into the camper on one trip for that purpose lol.

Baby back ribs for daddio aka the hubs today. Dry rubbed them last night, slow oven baked and finished on the grill with some Buffalo wild wings honey BBQ. Also made salt potatoes, baked beans and corn, but I was too hungry to get a plate pic too lol. 20230618_174238.jpg

gonna have to refill the propane tanks. picked up some dynamo ribs this weekend, should be warm enough to be able to get a good hot smoking session in on em later this week.

You guys are killin it. Everything looks amazing.

Nice Stoney, going big for Friday dinner. I'd tear that up.

thanks man, there was some mushroom and onions along with some garlic lemon butter for dunking the lobster that never made the pics... and out of respect to MysticEpipedon i did not post the fresh yellow/white sweet corn!!! hehe

i pulled those tails out right at 140* internal... they were like velvet!!! gone in minutes...

I’ll probably get kicked off for posting these yellow Kernels but…..🤣🤣

Homemade venison German style brats with creamed Swiss chard and c-c-c-corn with the best topping OLDBAY!!
5DF1720F-381D-44DE-8F9D-BE835E701C95.jpeg
And venison loin with broccoli, potatoes and the good yellows again ❤️
839A7AD1-7656-4BC5-97B6-5C67BBE41B44.jpeg

Man that Santa Maria has gotta be great to cook on. Looks amazing dude well played.

I love lobster tails. I have a recipe for curried lobster tails with jasmine rice and fried spinach. The GF isn't big on shellfish so I don't eat it much anymore but when I do I love it!

Had folks over for dinner and gotta say the Mexican shrimp cocktail fuckin SLAYED. That's it, I'm never going back to regular shrimp cocktail. I'll put a recipe together next time I make it.

spinach is my favorite leaf vegetable!!!

picked up a couple lobster tails at the store tonight.. ran in for apples and peanuts and came out with two steaks, lobster tails, salami, pepperoni, chesses, soft pretzels, nectarines, an plums... and oh yeah, apples and peanuts!!! hahaha

spinach is my favorite leaf vegetable!!!

picked up a couple lobster tails at the store tonight.. ran in for apples and peanuts and came out with two steaks, lobster tails, salami, pepperoni, chesses, soft pretzels, nectarines, an plums... and oh yeah, apples and peanuts!!! hahaha
Thats why you dont go to the store stoned🤪🤣

Back
Top Bottom