Zen_seeker’s DIY Mixmash

Cleaning tents and moving things around.

No new mold/rot on JB and PD doesn’t seem bothered by it. 🤞

I’m stuck at 70/70 for drying SL so a little concerned about that.

We need to many things replaced so I’m skipping saving for the tumbler. Fans are a priority but at $150 a pair I have to wait until Black Friday. A more modern dehumidifier would be nice but I’ll have to watch for sales.

I’m replacing my smashed stash jar and aging roller with a new setup. It’s been 25 years so I think it’s okay to splurge a bit. 🤣

View attachment 73009
View attachment 73010View attachment 73011

I also needed a better, shorter, adapter to fill my old 1 pound propane cans. View attachment 73012

Falls here, more yard clean up and time to swap summer stuff for winter stuff. Trees to trim and a garage to go through. Yay 🙄😝

i like raw blacks the best!!

i have an adapter called a schnozzle or some funny name. i couldn't find it after all these years but it still works and heres a link to one exactly like it.

you may already know this but if you keep the big tank warm and freeze the little tank you get a little more in it!!

i like raw blacks the best!!
Reading your and G$ opinion on them had my son and I looking to try. Over the years I’ve tried a lot of different ones and some out of necessity. Lol

i have an adapter called a schnozzle or some funny name. i couldn't find it after all these years but it still works and heres a link to one exactly like it.
Cool. I saw this and others I liked before Covid but I never got one. I made one but the shortest hose I could get was 10’. Wasted to much and it wasn’t safe when taken apart. I don’t make or modify hoses for stuff like this.

you may already know this but if you keep the big tank warm and freeze the little tank you get a little more in it!!
👍 yep. I set up a work station outside the door with the tank upside down in the sun on a portable work bench. Then get tanks from the big freezer as I go.

I weigh every new can beforehand and write down the weight on the side. Then again when empty. That way I always know when full and don’t over fill.

It seems this practice is frowned upon up here but I’d rather fill my own than pay the same price for one or two 1lbs as I would for one 20lbs. 🤷‍♂️

After all the heat and humidity I finally gave up trying to work in a 3x1x3 grow space.

I removed the shelf and opened it up to one 3x1x6 space. A 2-1 rather than a 3-1. The other tent I already modified into a better germination station and pre Veg zone. So this would be the next step before going into either of the 3x3 sections.IMG_0293.jpegIMG_0307.jpegIMG_0308.jpeg

Now the problem is finding a y splitter for the lights. Only the 440w came with one. IMG_0301.jpeg

I want to join the 220w & 110w together. IMG_0302.jpegIMG_0303.jpeg

It looks like the dimmer switches use the same connectors so if I had two y splitters I might be able to dim both together too? (The dimmers suck and don’t go 0-100 evenly. And no two are the same. I have to use a LUX meter if I want to match them up. But linked might solve that part. 🤔)

I don’t remember the connection name but it’s a one way like old CB radios used. Still have a lollipop mic with one. 😆

Edit: Can’t seem to find the second power cable for the 110w light. Hope I left it in the box. Somewhere in the garage.

Last edited:
20240919: Day 75F W11

JB & PD
IMG_0357.jpeg

JB
IMG_0358.jpeg

PD
IMG_0359.jpegIMG_0360.jpeg

Purple Diesel is bulking up nicely.
Jilly Bean hasn’t shown any more bud rot yet but she’s not ready yet either.

The new stash box is working out.
IMG_0361.jpeg74844297367__86072C02-50D4-47A6-A157-9D609E27B249.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom