8 strains x 4 breeders. No veg. Seed to Weed in 80 days. Let's ride!

Happy 420 everybody!!!

To members who don't know me, I'm Bandit420
I grow so much pot I always have plenty

I live in a prohibition state and am considered an outlaw
Got two pretty good green thumbs, maybe because I'm a southpaw

I might be Sith but probably more Jedi
One thing for sure, this grass gives me redeye

Gonna grow some alien, banana, ice cream, OG, headband, and even a nuke
Stanky dank aromas from this crop just might make me puke

California Lightworks makes my LED light
They do a helluva job growing these weeds, frosty buds with density nice and tight

I pop my seeds using a 3D printed vertical germinator
It's tech sent here from the future like a Skynet Terminator

I start them off in airpots for awesome roots
And for food I give my ladies Great White, King Crab, & Neptune's Harvest nutes

In flower, Coast of Maine soil, 3.84 gallons per plant is what I use
Best soil around? Hell yes! That's old news

Pull up a chair and get ready for a show
Gonna try and turn these plants so white it'll look like snow

We'll be flying in a starship and I hope you don't panic
After all, this grow is 100% organic

🔥

The Breeders & Strains:

Irie Genetics ~ Nuketown

Cosmic Wisdom Seeds ~ Banana Twerpz

Greenpoint Seeds ~ Straight Jacket....AC/OG....Tahoe Animal....Gellazi....Banana Punch

My home bred cross ~ Haunted Banana F1

Everything except for Haunted Banana is feminized

🔥

A no veg grow is exactly what it sounds like. Once they break thru the seedling stage, the stalk firms up, 5 point leaves emerge, I flip to flower.
Several reasons for this and some are pointed out here

Not only has no veg growing saved me money on operating costs but it's allowing me to fit two extra grows annually which in turn means greater yields per year.

The speed though is the biggest game changer in all this. To be able to take 20-25 seeds and turn it into one lb of sensi in a little over two months time is some real shit that's hard not to notice.
And not just seed runs...I'm hoping to do some clone runs as well :cool:

So lets light the fires and burn some tires!!

🔥

View attachment 54556

IMG_7017.JPG

23 plants have been started. I have a max capacity of around 25-28.
4 starts are from regular seed and I expect some attrition occuring there and maybe a runt or mutant or two. This plan for attrition was done intentionally with the idea of taking clones and running a trailing crop with more Haunted Banana, Nuketown and Banana Twerpz to max out capacity and then some

IMG_7023.JPG

IMG_7024.JPG

IMG_7026.JPG

IMG_7027.JPG

New for this grow is an updated and ugraded air moving and cooling array of fans in addition to 3D printed, ceiling mount poles for ACI Gen 1 fans to cool the Spectramax heat output.
This was done by pointing a laser thermometer at the light's rails and identifying where the drivers are at causing the heat.
Before the cooling the rails were at 116*F. After cooling they don't get past 94*F.

IMG_7033.JPG

Right now two SS550s are on and they're both at 30%

IMG_0583.JPG

420spectral.png

Another upgrade is a center positioned SS550 under the Spectramax able to come down and help with starting the sprouts and also be a back up option in case heat is too much of an issue running the Spectramax.
This SS550 like the other two are on a remote control winch to be raised and lowered or installed or removed with ease.

IMG_7030.JPG

IMG_7032.JPG

IMG_7035.JPG

Y'all may be noticing some other changes well. 🥴
If those aesthetic changes are kinda doing a mind fuck with your eyes, that's the intention😋

🔥

The grow is monitored by Pulse and controlled by ACI, Blueprint, and Spartan controllers and thermostats.
There's eight 6" ACI fans, one 16" Air King, Hepa filtered active intake, a 10 speed 20" ceiling fan, and 700CFM worth of exhaust power

pulse.png

So that's the grow. 😋
Now comes the crazy shit like cannagars, rosin, dab life, bbq, and all other things 420 😵‍💫

Last edited:
You have a vivarium
Had... I kept some badass dart frogs for a couple years. I left them with a coworker in Colorado when I moved back home. It was dead of winter and I was afraid they wouldn't make the trip.
20201220_110956.jpgScreenshot_20200903-201007_Gallery.jpg20200915_063114.jpg
Notice the springtails in the bottom-left of the shroom pic. Tons of little clean-up critters with those and some various species of isopods thriving. It was difficult keeping all the plants happy but I didn't research much on that end.

Me today when I learned I can decarb rosin and flower in my sous vide

View attachment 58633

giphy.gif

I designed my tents but the clear tape won't stick for long, my "lung room" could be worked on some but $ is tight, trying to retire looks like a dream. How's the Nuke from Irie doing today? My tester is kickin ass. Cheers

I know right??!!! Fucking game changer right there!!!
I'm also giving some though to melting my chocolate in SV but kinda concered about too much being left behind in the bag when I squeeze it all out.
And when you start to really think about this and what possible...decarbing weed then infusing into oil, butter, candies like the Magical Butter machine...Seems like a SV can do all that and maybe better with it's accuracy?

My first go is gonna be my Hunka Hunka Hash Bar using the reclaim oil and I'm gonna do a squish run then decarb it in the SV so I'll have a decent amount of edible oil to make this chocolate pack a punch

I designed my tents but the clear tape won't stick for long, my "lung room" could be worked on some but $ is tight, trying to retire looks like a dream. How's the Nuke from Irie doing today? My tester is kickin ass. Cheers

The Nukes are doing well from what I can tell buddy!! All plants seem happy. I have them mixed up and will have to look at tags to see which is which but I believe the Nukes and my Haunted Banana are the two branchiest strains in the group. The Haze in there is shwoing itself.
I'm also really happy about the Haunted Banana coming up 3 females to 1 male and all three ladies look like their mom.

IMG_7174.JPG

Heat has been a factor this week.
Lights on temp is running at 91 and lights off only drops to 85. Not too concerned about the 91 with the lights on since it also comes with max power on fresh air intake and exhaust. But the lights out temp only dropping to 85 has me thiking about putting the AC on a timer and running it for 15 minutes every two hours to try and cool that down a bit better and get it into the high 70s

Made some edibles today😈🍫

First pot is a one gram mix of rosin crumble and distillate oil

IMG_7176.JPG

Second pot is 5 grams of rosin and distillate oil reclaim. Here's both after decarb

IMG_7178.JPG

I used a heating pad and double boiler insert to melt down the chocolate and add the oils

IMG_7179.JPG

IMG_7182.JPG

Had to stir a lot to mix in the oils then let it cook for about an hour stirring with a chopstick every ten minutes.
When it felt right I poured into the mold then let it set to room temp then the freezer for an hour

IMG_7184.JPG

IMG_7189.JPG

I haven't had one yet but got pretty wrecked licking the bowl and chopstick clean. Tasted phenomenal! The hashy flavor is potent and upfront then the Ghiradelli dark chocolate just does it's thing.
I'm not exactly sure about the ratio but I think they're around 50mmg each bite size block and I made 50 blocks 😵‍💫

Hey bud, how are they coming along, have you flipped yet?

I like your seedling set up I might adopt this?
IMG_7017.JPG
Did you make it yourself or did you buy it?

I've lost more seedlings in the last couple of grows than I'm happy with, idk what's happening I went for years without loosing a seed if it popped?
20240521_121052.jpg
This is happening even after a week of looking healthy?

Cheers

View attachment 58937

I've lost more seedlings in the couple of grows than I'm happy with, idk what's happening I went for years without loosing a seed if it popped?
View attachment 58938

Cheers
That looks a little damp. The leaves seem to tell me likewise but thatd be my guess...

Aren't these vertical germinators the bees knees? Bandit makes them on his 3D printer and we also have them with the BB logo for supporters.

Thanks bud, I use coco, it's specific to seeds and clones in that it holds about 25% less water than canna.

I don't have a recent picture but there's others that look fine right next door, I don't normally have any problems doing them the same way, earlier when looked I could see another is on its way out, im going to have change my method until I suss out the problem.

Cheers

Thanks bud, I use coco, it's specific to seeds and clones in that it holds about 25% less water than canna.

I don't have a recent picture but there's others that look fine right next door, I don't normally have any problems doing them the same way, earlier when looked I could see another is on its way out, im going to have change my method until I suss out the problem.

Cheers
Needs more calmag🤣
Nah I'm just messing.
But it does have the overwatered "look" to it. Too cold maybe?

Made some edibles today😈🍫

First pot is a one gram mix of rosin crumble and distillate oil

View attachment 58823

Second pot is 5 grams of rosin and distillate oil reclaim. Here's both after decarb

View attachment 58824

I used a heating pad and double boiler insert to melt down the chocolate and add the oils

View attachment 58825

View attachment 58826

Had to stir a lot to mix in the oils then let it cook for about an hour stirring with a chopstick every ten minutes.
When it felt right I poured into the mold then let it set to room temp then the freezer for an hour

View attachment 58827

View attachment 58837

I haven't had one yet but got pretty wrecked licking the bowl and chopstick clean. Tasted phenomenal! The hashy flavor is potent and upfront then the Ghiradelli dark chocolate just does it's thing.
I'm not exactly sure about the ratio but I think they're around 50mmg each bite size block and I made 50 blocks 😵‍💫
Oh fuck yeah

After all the heating, could add some psilo extract?

Omomomom

Needs more calmag🤣
Nah I'm just messing.
But it does have the overwatered "look" to it. Too cold maybe?
I thought they felt cold but the probe read 24c, come to think about it I did unplug the heat matt, when it was on they were ok, I think you could be onto something I'm going to put it back on.

Thank you

Omg the spoils of growing it yourself 😍

I think we mosst likely take for granted the quality of shit that available to us as growers, oil, sift, bud etc it's not cheap for prime shit, give ourselves a pat on the back 😄

Very nice bud!

If we were pirates we'd be riding low in the water!😋

Yep the best thing about being a grower is doing things buyers just can't do. I've always wanted to be my own dispensary and be able to provide everything a dispo could but cleaner, more potent, and exactly the way I want it. Love growing more pot than I could ever smoke just to play with it and make things with it without worry of how much it costs.

Dude is that a fricken port hole or a portal to another dimension? Reaching back through there and pulling out the fire? That where it's kept? I need answers

Yeah man I put a grow into orbit like I'm fucking NASA bro!

IMG_7196.JPG

I heard a rumor that an anti-gravity grow could results in a .0678 increase in trichomes. Which is .33% more than what reflective walls can do and you know me man...If it's gonna increase resin I'm all in!!!
So yeah...fucking space grass bro!!!

View attachment 58937

I've lost more seedlings in the last couple of grows than I'm happy with, idk what's happening I went for years without loosing a seed if it popped?
View attachment 58938

Cheers

That's an idea that started in CD cases, then DVD and Xbox game cases, and when I got a 3D printer, took it to another level.
It's been admired, adopted by many, questioned by some, laughed at by a few, but I'll tell you this...If there was a better way to start seeds I'd be doing it. ;)
It simply checks all the boxes in what's needed for a great start. Healthy sprouts with tons of vigor, straight tap roots, no helmet heads, no dampening off, no stretching etc. Just all good things happen with vertical germination.

I actually like your micro bags a ton and have had them in my amazon shopping list since you came here. I see them having a purpose for some of my garden projects but for larger seed plants like ganja and most veggies I stick with VG.

Here's those starts today. Yeah they've been flipped for about two-three weeks I think now. I've had some attrition, some males, and this is what's left

IMG_7191.JPG

IMG_7192.JPG

IMG_7194.JPG

IMG_7197.JPG

Cheers bud, when you say damp do mean damping off?
I've read about that but I don't understand it, like idk what it is besides a pathogen 🤐

I'll need to look into it.

A damp off occurs when a days old young sprout is in very wet medium that does not dry out very much, is cold, and the seed is planted too deep in the medium.
A rot begins to set in where the stem meets the root zone and starts to strangle the sprout. Once it's all the way around the stem and sets in, it will kill the seedling in a matter of days if not hours.

Oh fuck yeah

After all the heating, could add some psilo extract?

Omomomom

Dude they're already too much!
Ate one yesterday and will have to name them daywreckers. 7 hours of tripping balls followed by a deep and peaceful rest and ravenous munchies. These chocolates are not for the uninitiated at all!
Fucking weapons grade edibles Bro!🫠😵😵‍💫🥴

I thought they felt cold but the probe read 24c, come to think about it I did unplug the heat matt, when it was on they were ok, I think you could be onto something I'm going to put it back on.

Thank you

I'm a huge advocate for warmth Buddy. Even in an 80 degree room I still use a heat mat.
In Texas we run hot compared to the rest of the nation so I've adapted into growing in heat and IMO heat is a very under used tool in the box. Soil & coco grown cannabis hates having cold wet feet so the warmer the better and have no fear of temps in the 80s and even low 90s sometimes. As long as the air is fresh and moving they can take it and actually prefer it over anything in the upper 70 degree range.

Right now my room is running a max temp of 91 with lights on and only down to 86 at lights off. I'm ready to add some cool air with AC but they're not showing any heat stress so I'm staying on this warm weather pattern for now. I kinda see it as they think it's mid August and there's yucca extract in the nutes I feed to give them tolerance to heat stress so we're rolling with no cooling for now.🥵 😊

Last edited:
damn your plants got big this week!!!

are you still running just the one 550 and the Smax?

any trellis plans at all?

chocolates looks awesome man!!! i especially like that you used dark chocolate!!!!

i really like the idea of precise control with the SV!! curios man, how long did you decarb for and at what temp?
i always decarbed my flower at 230* for one hour. stinks the whole place up when i do it. the sv would get rid of that!!!

I hope you have a great holiday weekend man!!!! any killer food plans??
i picked up a couple Tbones and some portabellas stuffed with crab and some more fresh sweet corn!!!

damn your plants got big this week!!!

are you still running just the one 550 and the Smax?

any trellis plans at all?

chocolates looks awesome man!!! i especially like that you used dark chocolate!!!!

i really like the idea of precise control with the SV!! curios man, how long did you decarb for and at what temp?
i always decarbed my flower at 230* for one hour. stinks the whole place up when i do it. the sv would get rid of that!!!

I hope you have a great holiday weekend man!!!! any killer food plans??
i picked up a couple Tbones and some portabellas stuffed with crab and some more fresh sweet corn!!!

Yeah they're turning on the gas now and growing like crazy every day. Can't even really tell there's 4 vacant spots. Every time I cull a plant the rest just fill in the space by the next day.
Yeah just the Smax and one 550 this grow and they're both at max power and have been for about three days.
Finally figured out stretch here and it's the light for sure but when I get it into a good range of DLI stretch is locked down. Too low of DLI stretch takes off so I've been playing with the table giving them strong then weaker light and really having some good control on their height as a result.
The great thing about the big tray is I can add the poles and set up a net so the net can go up and down with the garden table.
The mounts are in place but I haven't put the poles or net in yet. When I do it will look like this

net.png

On the chocolate yeah man dark chocolate and hash are just so good together!! Little more sophisticated flavor compared to something super sugary. I used this stuff to make the bars

GUEST_10f2c285-abae-4023-b171-17077d77dae5.jpg

I didn't sous vide the oil but did do the sealed mason jar technique where I used the same jars for sv desserts. I put the silicone jar in without the top on it but put the top on the jar then baked at 220 for about an hour.
I think no matter what from what I've read open decarb in an oven will lose a lot of terps so if you can seal it either by sv bag or mason jar you wont lose any terps from the oil and only gas off the co2 that's in it.
After decarb I tested it with a drop on my tongue and it fucked me up pretty good. Like smoking a joint good. Then I licked the bowl and stick and got really tore up so that way of decarbing oil and wax certainly works well.

Biggest race day of the year tomorrow so yep it's party all day!
Wife made her famous Southern potato salad and I'll be on the 'Q managing beef ribs and a turkey breast.
Started the prep earlier with the ribs first getting a worsteshire bath

IMG_7203.JPG

Still waiting on the turkey brine to cool down but here's the seasoning packs I'm using....Gotta cajun brine then before it goes on I'll coat the breast in black pepper.
Ribs will get the gospel rub and then I have a sauce option for a couple of the racks

IMG_7204.JPG

And for party favors I get to try out a new proxy upgrade with the joystick cap and another new corn cob pipe. I really like the corn cob over the sherlock it came with so pretty sure I'll retire the sherlock now. Along with the Coors banquet tall boys I'm gonna pick up some tequila for frozen margs after all it is fucking 98 degrees out there this weekend 🥵

IMG_7207.JPG

Looking forward to cheering on Larson tomorrow Buddy!!! That's gonna be fun but I gotta tell ya...I'm more locked in on Brisky than ever before! Man a Coke 600 win would be sweet for that guy!!
I made contact with him on reddit since he's on there and he's just as much in the dark as everybody when it comes to his ride next year.
I straight up told him I'm praying to Baby Jesus he lands in the 21 hahaha.
At some point I'll try to bring up next year and COTA. Maybe as the season winds down. I dont want him to think I'm a stalker or something so we'll see. But yeah after a few chats his flags are the only flags out on the fence now hahaha! If he can get a win this year it would so great so see him do that and give SHR a fuck you on the way out.
I like how he and Gragson are starting to speak up about it because Tony and Gene are being a pair of sorry ass owners right now and need to be called out. And if Brisky is talking shit you know it's bad because he's a quiet as they come and never talks shit..Not even on the radio!!

Last edited:
thats right man i forgot you have that adjustable pole set up for your tray... thats freakin sweet it will all raise and lower together! now you just need to find a way to keep your buds from falling out into outer space!!! 🤪

ribs look awesome, thats something else that is rare to find here... in fact i've never even cooked beef ribs. i've only had them at rib shacks and stuff.

and man i didn't even know the SV could get up to 220!! i never tried but i just assumed it would only go to 210-211 just before boil. and i fully agree on the sealing of the container while decarbing.. i always take a big inhale when first cracking it open too!!!!! :D

so i gotta know man, what is the proxy attraction? i mean coming from a person who already owns a peak pro... smaller, less battery, no water.. what makes it so good? i never used one...

man i am so excited for tomorrow!!!!!!!! my woman surprised me by making the bed up in blue and orange today!!!!! i just hope it doesn't rain, i saw the warnings and it didn't sound good so fingers crossed for sure!!!

and of coarse i'm always rooting for the 14!! the 5 has their ticket punched so i'd even root for the 14 if it came down to them two at the finish line!!!! even better if they'd be bumpin and banging all the way down the back stretch!!!!

i heard even harvick talking about shr.. he tried not to say anything negative at all but just saying how the 4 team kinda had their own culture that wasn't brought down from corporate and how it's rare to get an entire team to gel that well that they don't require teammate support. when Briscoe does get his win this season he will turn some heads for sure going into the off season!!!

enjoy those ribs dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any chimichurri for them?? i learned that cajun seasoning and chimichurri go together like peanut butter and jelly!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom