8 strains x 4 breeders. No veg. Seed to Weed in 80 days. Let's ride!

Happy 420 everybody!!!

To members who don't know me, I'm Bandit420
I grow so much pot I always have plenty

I live in a prohibition state and am considered an outlaw
Got two pretty good green thumbs, maybe because I'm a southpaw

I might be Sith but probably more Jedi
One thing for sure, this grass gives me redeye

Gonna grow some alien, banana, ice cream, OG, headband, and even a nuke
Stanky dank aromas from this crop just might make me puke

California Lightworks makes my LED light
They do a helluva job growing these weeds, frosty buds with density nice and tight

I pop my seeds using a 3D printed vertical germinator
It's tech sent here from the future like a Skynet Terminator

I start them off in airpots for awesome roots
And for food I give my ladies Great White, King Crab, & Neptune's Harvest nutes

In flower, Coast of Maine soil, 3.84 gallons per plant is what I use
Best soil around? Hell yes! That's old news

Pull up a chair and get ready for a show
Gonna try and turn these plants so white it'll look like snow

We'll be flying in a starship and I hope you don't panic
After all, this grow is 100% organic

🔥

The Breeders & Strains:

Irie Genetics ~ Nuketown

Cosmic Wisdom Seeds ~ Banana Twerpz

Greenpoint Seeds ~ Straight Jacket....AC/OG....Tahoe Animal....Gellazi....Banana Punch

My home bred cross ~ Haunted Banana F1

Everything except for Haunted Banana is feminized

🔥

A no veg grow is exactly what it sounds like. Once they break thru the seedling stage, the stalk firms up, 5 point leaves emerge, I flip to flower.
Several reasons for this and some are pointed out here

Not only has no veg growing saved me money on operating costs but it's allowing me to fit two extra grows annually which in turn means greater yields per year.

The speed though is the biggest game changer in all this. To be able to take 20-25 seeds and turn it into one lb of sensi in a little over two months time is some real shit that's hard not to notice.
And not just seed runs...I'm hoping to do some clone runs as well :cool:

So lets light the fires and burn some tires!!

🔥

View attachment 54556

IMG_7017.JPG

23 plants have been started. I have a max capacity of around 25-28.
4 starts are from regular seed and I expect some attrition occuring there and maybe a runt or mutant or two. This plan for attrition was done intentionally with the idea of taking clones and running a trailing crop with more Haunted Banana, Nuketown and Banana Twerpz to max out capacity and then some

IMG_7023.JPG

IMG_7024.JPG

IMG_7026.JPG

IMG_7027.JPG

New for this grow is an updated and ugraded air moving and cooling array of fans in addition to 3D printed, ceiling mount poles for ACI Gen 1 fans to cool the Spectramax heat output.
This was done by pointing a laser thermometer at the light's rails and identifying where the drivers are at causing the heat.
Before the cooling the rails were at 116*F. After cooling they don't get past 94*F.

IMG_7033.JPG

Right now two SS550s are on and they're both at 30%

IMG_0583.JPG

420spectral.png

Another upgrade is a center positioned SS550 under the Spectramax able to come down and help with starting the sprouts and also be a back up option in case heat is too much of an issue running the Spectramax.
This SS550 like the other two are on a remote control winch to be raised and lowered or installed or removed with ease.

IMG_7030.JPG

IMG_7032.JPG

IMG_7035.JPG

Y'all may be noticing some other changes well. 🥴
If those aesthetic changes are kinda doing a mind fuck with your eyes, that's the intention😋

🔥

The grow is monitored by Pulse and controlled by ACI, Blueprint, and Spartan controllers and thermostats.
There's eight 6" ACI fans, one 16" Air King, Hepa filtered active intake, a 10 speed 20" ceiling fan, and 700CFM worth of exhaust power

pulse.png

So that's the grow. 😋
Now comes the crazy shit like cannagars, rosin, dab life, bbq, and all other things 420 😵‍💫

Last edited:
2x Los Angeles....2x Trop Cherry bagseed.....2x Head Punch

I'm itching hard to see what I get from those and I wanna know by August because September is gonna be 100% all stars from previous grows and that grow is gonna be a biggun with maybe up to 30 seeds dropped at one time.
The new lift is already here and I'm ready to expand but not in this heat.
Meanwhile, there's a SS550 hanging up in the rafters not being used and could come down and grow 6 more plants.
I also wanna know what I can do with the third 550 and mount it in the cloning tent to replace the t5 in there so that's the other reason for another drop.
That tent is supposed to get stragglers up to speed when the others are already flipped. It's hard to do that when they downgrade the light so I want those stragglers under the same type of light as the other so they all get the same thing and don't take a step back with a lesser performing light

ah thats right, i'm sorry. i do remember you saying that now. so are you gonna veg these six new plants in the tent while the non-veggers are flowering out? or not really veg but start and then add to the current heard?

i'm gonna be starting a couple LA seeds any day now too, that will be cool!!

hey man, i was reading this article yesterday about 3D printed houses and read this: The world’s largest 3D-printed neighborhood is currently under construction outside of Austin, Texas.

the article is current and was wondering if you knew about it or checked it out at all?

ah thats right, i'm sorry. i do remember you saying that now. so are you gonna veg these six new plants in the tent while the non-veggers are flowering out? or not really veg but start and then add to the current heard?

i'm gonna be starting a couple LA seeds any day now too, that will be cool!!

Yep that's the plan to have the small tent going at the same time as the flowering plants on the other side of the room.
Hopefully tonight I make that happen.

Broke 100 today and the room is running in the mid 90s. AC is on now and I gotta get in there to do a dark watering.
hey man, i was reading this article yesterday about 3D printed houses and read this: The world’s largest 3D-printed neighborhood is currently under construction outside of Austin, Texas.

the article is current and was wondering if you knew about it or checked it out at all?

Yep that's Icon and they started around 2018 building homes. Now they have a whole neighborhood planned out in Georgetown which is about 25 miles or so north.
Check out the size of the gantry on their printer. The nozzle spits out recycled concrete

05-18-tdp-3d-houses-1200x800.jpg

Screenshot 2024-06-04 164850.png

They can print out a 800sqft home in about 48 hours.
They're trying to solve the affordable housing issue in this country and world and I like it. Better than tiny homes or shipping crate homes. Materials are sustainable and use way less wood and concrete than regular small home builds. They'll also be 3D printing some commercial space remodels around town.

I saw a commercial about it coming on a building show we watch from time to time but missed the episode. It did show a bit in the commercial pouring/printing the walls. Don’t know what happens after the foundation but looked good to that point.

Haze and hybrids. Not a single indica in the lot. Which is a good thing since the last crop was about 80% indica and 20% hybrid. This time it's about 50% haze/sativa and 50% hybrid.
I think 80 days was seriously under cutting how long some of these ladies are gonna go.
The Nukes and Haunted Bananas are gonna take a while.
The haze also explains why they filled in the vacancies the way they did.
So if I'm running indis, I can fit about 18 plants in this boat. Haze and hybrids, only 14 and even then it's very crowded.
The good thing in all this is no veg played perfectly with the haze. I'm not so sure they'd be ideal for growing indoors. They wanna get huge and be 12' monsters but the no-veg is keeping them manageable indoors at only 3-4 feet tall

IMG_7261.jpg

IMG_7259.jpg

IMG_7256.jpg

Yep that's the plan to have the small tent going at the same time as the flowering plants on the other side of the room.
Hopefully tonight I make that happen.

Broke 100 today and the room is running in the mid 90s. AC is on now and I gotta get in there to do a dark watering.

Yep that's Icon and they started around 2018 building homes. Now they have a whole neighborhood planned out in Georgetown which is about 25 miles or so north.
Check out the size of the gantry on their printer. The nozzle spits out recycled concrete

View attachment 60344

View attachment 60346

They can print out a 800sqft home in about 48 hours.
They're trying to solve the affordable housing issue in this country and world and I like it. Better than tiny homes or shipping crate homes. Materials are sustainable and use way less wood and concrete than regular small home builds. They'll also be 3D printing some commercial space remodels around town.

before i forget to ask, how far along is that last update? i feel like you just started a couple week ago but that can't be right..

damn dude, triple digits already?!?! fuck bro i'm sorry to hear that. i guess your grow doesn't get any easier or cheaper for the rest of the summer. it's too early man!!!! too early!!

but we're feeling it too... broke 90 here today, and normally we don't do that till july.

that printing houses is so cool!!! with your heat down there is cement the best choice? it seems like it could help hold the cool more from the foundation and probably break down slower and last much longer?

it's kind of like the natives there build, right? the mud and straw packed shelters.. i love watching those homesteading shows and pretty much anything to do with history so i think it's cool to use new tech to kind of copy old school.

so even if a no veg like this i could still get four footers? or as long as i don't grow hazes and sativas? i enjoyed having the headspace and being able to not bleach all my buds. i don't wanna get too tall again...

I thought 80 days would be a challenge.
You think 100 is doable?
Looking fire man.:cool:

The GPS hybrids ACOG, Straight Jacket, Banana Punch, and a Gelazzi will be done inside the 80 day plan but Irie's Nuketown and my cross, Haunted Banana look like 12-14 week flower times.
Mama of HB, Ghost Train Haze by Rare Dankness, was a 12 week minimum and these HB's are so much like their mom I'd think they were clones. Only the HB males showed any traits from the Texas Butter male.
Banana Twerpz from Cosmic Wisdom looks to have a long flowering pheno as well.. One BT is barely starting to show pistils while the GPS cuts and BT phenos are full on cotton ball mode

before i forget to ask, how far along is that last update? i feel like you just started a couple week ago but that can't be right..

damn dude, triple digits already?!?! fuck bro i'm sorry to hear that. i guess your grow doesn't get any easier or cheaper for the rest of the summer. it's too early man!!!! too early!!

but we're feeling it too... broke 90 here today, and normally we don't do that till july.

that printing houses is so cool!!! with your heat down there is cement the best choice? it seems like it could help hold the cool more from the foundation and probably break down slower and last much longer?

it's kind of like the natives there build, right? the mud and straw packed shelters.. i love watching those homesteading shows and pretty much anything to do with history so i think it's cool to use new tech to kind of copy old school.

so even if a no veg like this i could still get four footers? or as long as i don't grow hazes and sativas? i enjoyed having the headspace and being able to not bleach all my buds. i don't wanna get too tall again...

I dropped seeds about 4 days before 4/20 and posted the start on 4/20 to hopefully make it a little ez to keep track with this being the busiest time of year so in total I'm 6 1/2 weeks into this grow.

The table is pancaked to the floor and tops are coming up to chest high on me. I have roughly 30" of headroom left and I really don't see them climbing up too much higher.
But yeah man this is the main reason I no veg now because I really don't need to. They'll grow and put on the veg structure at 12/12 the same as they do 18/6.
It does seem like the early flip stretches out the time between flip and pistils showing from 10 days to around 15-20. Seems like they'll put on the veg structure no matter what light schedule they're on.
The only difference is there's canopy starting at the soil surface and not a shaved legs topiary look to the structure as they grow up.
At flip it's kinda weird because there's a ton of dependance on growth that is weeks away from happening where as with a veg you can kinda predict how the structure will play out with the training and pruning involved.

Yeah this heat is coming on strong but we're also getting some good rain storms at night so we got the heat without the drought for now.
I got a better AC for my bedroom yesterday. We don't have central...Did have a mini split but it was a power hog so now it's just two big portable and a bedroom window unit. Yesterday Costco had new more efficient window units for $80 off regular price and they cool better with less use than my current one so I upgraded.
I also ordered some yucca extract to add into every watering rather than just depending on it thru the NH liquid food. Gotta watch the overfeeding when it's hot like this and mainly keep them very well hydrated. The yucca will help with that and give them heat tolerance so they can handle this 93 degree lights on temp.

Yeah I'm not sure how well those homes will do in the heat but with some good insulation and trees planted to shade them I'd bet they stay cooler than us in our wood frame shitty insualted home. We are lucky to sit on a concrete slab which helps. I only wish the ice storm a few years ago didn't kill my palm tree because it's shade was worth at least a -5 temp on the home interior compared to now without that tree

🔥

Getting ready for vaycay I booked a long weekend trip for the coast in a couple weeks

60f72c8619af5.image.jpg

The tiny fishing town of Port O'Conner, Texas.
Reminds me of Dutch Harbor on Deadliest Catch but you know...a lot less ice, crab, and rage and more Jimmy Buffett, cold beer, and fried oysters.
Gonna take my wife, the dogs, a fat stash of weed stuffs and stay at this little quirky 8 room lodge and unwind from city life for a bit.

poco-loco-lodge.jpg

There's a boggy park and a fishing pier too so I might get a chance to relax and wet a line🎣
Gotta check my gear though. I have a fly rod and spinning rod but haven't used either in years so maybe a trip to bass pro is in order.
And I found this yesterday to pack along for the trip🙃

IMG_7263.jpg

that sea aging is no joke!!! ocean motion, Rh and NACL... ahhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! shiners have been trying to duplicate that for decades but nothing beats the real deal!!!!!! i bet that stuff tastes like it was aged for forty years!!!!

port oconner looks hot and humid!! see ya in december!! hehehe

we don't have central air either. everybody tells me oh you have forced hot air its so cheap to do... HA!! yeah ok.. peoples version of cheap and my version of cheap are realms apart!!!! hahgaha i didn't put the window units in yet, soon though cuz i'm typing this in 81*...

i bought a cheap unit like that last year for the dining room/kitchen.. then when my fridge broke the recycle place gave me $20 for the old unit. actually i had four old units and a dehumidifier and got $20 for each one!!! they won't come for just AC though, ya gotta have a fridge first. got $60 for my old fridge!!! they set six separate checks!! haha i was like why is PA power co sending me six letters?? how much power did i use??!?! :ROFLMAO:

that sea aging is no joke!!! ocean motion, Rh and NACL... ahhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! shiners have been trying to duplicate that for decades but nothing beats the real deal!!!!!! i bet that stuff tastes like it was aged for forty years!!!!

port oconner looks hot and humid!! see ya in december!! hehehe

we don't have central air either. everybody tells me oh you have forced hot air its so cheap to do... HA!! yeah ok.. peoples version of cheap and my version of cheap are realms apart!!!! hahgaha i didn't put the window units in yet, soon though cuz i'm typing this in 81*...

i bought a cheap unit like that last year for the dining room/kitchen.. then when my fridge broke the recycle place gave me $20 for the old unit. actually i had four old units and a dehumidifier and got $20 for each one!!! they won't come for just AC though, ya gotta have a fridge first. got $60 for my old fridge!!! they set six separate checks!! haha i was like why is PA power co sending me six letters?? how much power did i use??!?! :ROFLMAO:

That sounds like the rebate I got on my parking permit for work. 3 different checks all totaling $17 🤔

Check out the voyage that bourbon had brother. Crazy how they do this!

Captain’s Log

Jefferson’s Ocean Aged at Sea® Rye Whiskey is rye whiskey aged first in #3 char barrels and then double barrel in a split between char #3 and toasted barrels. Jefferson’s OCEAN Rye was then hyper-aged at sea. It was hurricane season as OV26 left the Port of Savannah headed for Manzanillo and the Panama Canal. While the number of named storms that developed in the Atlantic Basin was above normal, fewer than expected attained hurricane status. Seas were slight and the weather was clear to and through the canal. OV26 was off to a quiet start due to a slight weakening of La Nina in the tropical Pacific and warmer than normal surface temperatures in parts of the tropical Atlantic. It was summer above the equator but that would change below the Equator.
En route to New Zealand, surface temperatures dropped significantly in the South Pacific Basin. Sub-surface temperatures had been below average, supporting the cooling of the water at the surface. Relatively weak easterly winds were over-powered by the upper-level westerlies resulting in wind shear that dramatically churned the chilly seas as OCEAN Rye Voyage 26 pushed through to Auckland and on to Brisbane.
Coastal waters off the lee side of Australia went calm until rounding the southern tip of the continent at Melbourne where Voyage 26 again faced rough seas until crossing back above the Equator north of New Guinea. Summer weather had returned. Temperatures were again in the mid to upper 80’s and the seas flattened to Singapore, Korea and Japan. All storm activity was concentrated off Central America where multiple tropical cyclones were blowing simultaneously.
By the time Voyage 26 reached the area, all the storms had blown themselves out and the passage back through the Canal and home to Savannah was smooth with barely a ripple upon the sea.
The constant motion and the dramatic fluctuations in the air temperature caramelizes the sugars in the wood and the salt air permeates the barrels. The final result, rye whiskey that is darker, richer and more caramelized. It is then non-chill filtered, allowing for an even fuller flavor profile bringing you a rye like no other.

Here's the link to the voyage that pretty much sailed around the world!

That sounds like the rebate I got on my parking permit for work. 3 different checks all totaling $17 🤔

Check out the voyage that bourbon had brother. Crazy how they do this!

Captain’s Log

Jefferson’s Ocean Aged at Sea® Rye Whiskey is rye whiskey aged first in #3 char barrels and then double barrel in a split between char #3 and toasted barrels. Jefferson’s OCEAN Rye was then hyper-aged at sea. It was hurricane season as OV26 left the Port of Savannah headed for Manzanillo and the Panama Canal. While the number of named storms that developed in the Atlantic Basin was above normal, fewer than expected attained hurricane status. Seas were slight and the weather was clear to and through the canal. OV26 was off to a quiet start due to a slight weakening of La Nina in the tropical Pacific and warmer than normal surface temperatures in parts of the tropical Atlantic. It was summer above the equator but that would change below the Equator.
En route to New Zealand, surface temperatures dropped significantly in the South Pacific Basin. Sub-surface temperatures had been below average, supporting the cooling of the water at the surface. Relatively weak easterly winds were over-powered by the upper-level westerlies resulting in wind shear that dramatically churned the chilly seas as OCEAN Rye Voyage 26 pushed through to Auckland and on to Brisbane.
Coastal waters off the lee side of Australia went calm until rounding the southern tip of the continent at Melbourne where Voyage 26 again faced rough seas until crossing back above the Equator north of New Guinea. Summer weather had returned. Temperatures were again in the mid to upper 80’s and the seas flattened to Singapore, Korea and Japan. All storm activity was concentrated off Central America where multiple tropical cyclones were blowing simultaneously.
By the time Voyage 26 reached the area, all the storms had blown themselves out and the passage back through the Canal and home to Savannah was smooth with barely a ripple upon the sea.
The constant motion and the dramatic fluctuations in the air temperature caramelizes the sugars in the wood and the salt air permeates the barrels. The final result, rye whiskey that is darker, richer and more caramelized. It is then non-chill filtered, allowing for an even fuller flavor profile bringing you a rye like no other.

Here's the link to the voyage that pretty much sailed around the world!

have you happen to see the latest season of Ramsey's uncharted? the last episode the other night he was up against a chef that was also a whiskey maker. this guy completely filled his barrels wit sea water and left them soak for a couple days.. he says salt makes food better so why not whiskey? Ramsey said it was good but what else is he supposed to say on tv.. but yeah he soaked em in the ocean first, drained and dryed, then filled with whiskey, then sea aged!!!

and it's not just those factors.. barometric pressure is a big part of it along with elevations if you're trying to duplicate.. sea level or over a thousand feet act similar to the process. so mountain guys do it but without the salt water.. and that part my man is the game changer!!

have you happen to see the latest season of Ramsey's uncharted? the last episode the other night he was up against a chef that was also a whiskey maker. this guy completely filled his barrels wit sea water and left them soak for a couple days.. he says salt makes food better so why not whiskey? Ramsey said it was good but what else is he supposed to say on tv.. but yeah he soaked em in the ocean first, drained and dryed, then filled with whiskey, then sea aged!!!

and it's not just those factors.. barometric pressure is a big part of it along with elevations if you're trying to duplicate.. sea level or over a thousand feet act similar to the process. so mountain guys do it but without the salt water.. and that part my man is the game changer!!

Man that's so weird because just this morning I brought up the Disney+ app, went to the NatGeo section, and like first up was Uncharted. I was like WTF is there a new season and sure enough!!!
I'll get into episode 1 tonight after work.
There's also the other Uncharted where it's a competition either I saw it don't remember much about it or I've nver seen it yet. I think I have but just don't remember but once it starts playing I'll probably remember watching it then.
A few other new things NatGeo put out too I started adding to my list. Like that series about bread! Yeah I'm all in on that!

ah hey did you watch the new star wars yet?

i downloaded episode one and two last night, didn't hit play yet!!

Not yet. I wish they'd do like netflix and drop the whole series at once.
I wont watch it until all episodes are out. Did the same with all the other SW series because I know I'll like them so I'd rather binge watch later than be bummed out about having to wait another week for the next episode. Waiting for all Mandalorian episodes was hard because people kept talking about it and I was like I don't wanna know yet!!!

Like that series about bread! Yeah I'm all in on that!

i watched that first episode about sourdough.. i was really into it in the beginning, then i never finished the episode.. don't take that as anything, i'm weird with shows sometimes, watch it for yourself! i will record episode two..

Not yet. I wish they'd do like netflix and drop the whole series at once.
I wont watch it until all episodes are out. Did the same with all the other SW series because I know I'll like them so I'd rather binge watch later than be bummed out about having to wait another week for the next episode. Waiting for all Mandalorian episodes was hard because people kept talking about it and I was like I don't wanna know yet!!!

ah man i love the week to week anticipation!!! i can binge watch some but not all...

The GPS hybrids ACOG, Straight Jacket, Banana Punch, and a Gelazzi will be done inside the 80 day plan but Irie's Nuketown and my cross, Haunted Banana look like 12-14 week flower times.
Mama of HB, Ghost Train Haze by Rare Dankness, was a 12 week minimum and these HB's are so much like their mom I'd think they were clones. Only the HB males showed any traits from the Texas Butter male.
Banana Twerpz from Cosmic Wisdom looks to have a long flowering pheno as well.. One BT is barely starting to show pistils while the GPS cuts and BT phenos are full on cotton ball mode

I dropped seeds about 4 days before 4/20 and posted the start on 4/20 to hopefully make it a little ez to keep track with this being the busiest time of year so in total I'm 6 1/2 weeks into this grow.

The table is pancaked to the floor and tops are coming up to chest high on me. I have roughly 30" of headroom left and I really don't see them climbing up too much higher.
But yeah man this is the main reason I no veg now because I really don't need to. They'll grow and put on the veg structure at 12/12 the same as they do 18/6.
It does seem like the early flip stretches out the time between flip and pistils showing from 10 days to around 15-20. Seems like they'll put on the veg structure no matter what light schedule they're on.
The only difference is there's canopy starting at the soil surface and not a shaved legs topiary look to the structure as they grow up.
At flip it's kinda weird because there's a ton of dependance on growth that is weeks away from happening where as with a veg you can kinda predict how the structure will play out with the training and pruning involved.

Yeah this heat is coming on strong but we're also getting some good rain storms at night so we got the heat without the drought for now.
I got a better AC for my bedroom yesterday. We don't have central...Did have a mini split but it was a power hog so now it's just two big portable and a bedroom window unit. Yesterday Costco had new more efficient window units for $80 off regular price and they cool better with less use than my current one so I upgraded.
I also ordered some yucca extract to add into every watering rather than just depending on it thru the NH liquid food. Gotta watch the overfeeding when it's hot like this and mainly keep them very well hydrated. The yucca will help with that and give them heat tolerance so they can handle this 93 degree lights on temp.

Yeah I'm not sure how well those homes will do in the heat but with some good insulation and trees planted to shade them I'd bet they stay cooler than us in our wood frame shitty insualted home. We are lucky to sit on a concrete slab which helps. I only wish the ice storm a few years ago didn't kill my palm tree because it's shade was worth at least a -5 temp on the home interior compared to now without that tree

🔥

Getting ready for vaycay I booked a long weekend trip for the coast in a couple weeks

View attachment 60451

The tiny fishing town of Port O'Conner, Texas.
Reminds me of Dutch Harbor on Deadliest Catch but you know...a lot less ice, crab, and rage and more Jimmy Buffett, cold beer, and fried oysters.
Gonna take my wife, the dogs, a fat stash of weed stuffs and stay at this little quirky 8 room lodge and unwind from city life for a bit.

View attachment 60453

There's a boggy park and a fishing pier too so I might get a chance to relax and wet a line🎣
Gotta check my gear though. I have a fly rod and spinning rod but haven't used either in years so maybe a trip to bass pro is in order.
And I found this yesterday to pack along for the trip🙃

View attachment 60452
I was always told rye was a Canadian thing while bourbon is a US one. You’re the third person on here I’ve read that likes it. So much for hearsay. 🤷‍♂️

I like Rye, it was the "normal" whiskey before Prohibition. It's "Mash bills" at play and % of. Port o Conner is called "The end of the road", it's on Hwy 185 and you will go thru my town, stop by if you wish, I am always here. Update your iteniary , mispelled. Cheers

I like Rye, it was the "normal" whiskey before Prohibition. It's "Mash bills" at play and % of. Port o Conner is called "The end of the road", it's on Hwy 185 and you will go thru my town, stop by if you wish, I am always here. Update your iteniary , mispelled. Cheers
You were the first or second I saw who drinks it here.

I’ve been on a Tequila kick the last decade. Rum is the only one I avoid. Family drinks it. Got sick on it as a kid.

Schnapps is another I’m not fond of. Gives you a hangover before you even finished the evening. 🤣

i watched that first episode about sourdough.. i was really into it in the beginning, then i never finished the episode.. don't take that as anything, i'm weird with shows sometimes, watch it for yourself! i will record episode two..

ah man i love the week to week anticipation!!! i can binge watch some but not all...

I should say I don't watch them all at once but like to know I can if I want to. 😋 But yeah for a 6-8 part series I'll do about 2.5 hours at a time and finish it up in 2-3 days.

I was always told rye was a Canadian thing while bourbon is a US one. You’re the third person on here I’ve read that likes it. So much for hearsay. 🤷‍♂️

I'm not sure exactly but what I think is true is yeah bourbon is corn mash and can only be made in the USA while whiskey is rye or grain and made all over the world.

There's a really good doc, Neat, that's worth a watch and explains a lot. Even if you're not into bourbon or whiskey it's still a very well made and informative movie

I'll let you know. We'll be dropping into the coastal bend at Palacios then making our way along the coast with a 2 night stop in Port O then on thru Corpus. Mainly doing a food tour. Wanna hit up Tookies in Kemah for a rumored best burger in Texas....A Vietnamese spot and bait shop in Palacios....Poboys at Alby's in Fulton and a few more spots.

You were the first or second I saw who drinks it here.

I’ve been on a Tequila kick the last decade. Rum is the only one I avoid. Family drinks it. Got sick on it as a kid.

Schnapps is another I’m not fond of. Gives you a hangover before you even finished the evening. 🤣

As the weather gets hot I switch up to tequila and limeade or frozen margs. Sometimes some vodka and juices but on a cool night I'll sip some of the brown water.

Rum is just nasty IMO. I'll take the worst tequila over the best rum any day.
Schnapps is for teenage girls at a slumber party.
Gin is for rich women on diets
Wine is for drunk ass moms hanging out with other drunk ass moms while their kids play soccer
Beer is good. But something like Coors Banquet or other domestics. "Local" IPAs are for dudes with man buns
Spiked seltzers and ciders are for dudes who wear skinny jeans and play pickle ball and chicks who drive Heeps.
If you don't know what a heep is...here ya go....

v022vd4bq91d1.jpeg

Going to have to reply to that one later. Going to take time to break that one down.

Never seen or heard of a Heep before. To be honest I would have preferred it stay that way. I already try to forget the 90’s batman Jeep. 🤦IMG_8561.jpeg

Like that but black. Didn’t know it came in other colours. Even worse. Let’s see how it looks after a few trails. 🤣

I should say I don't watch them all at once but like to know I can if I want to. 😋 But yeah for a 6-8 part series I'll do about 2.5 hours at a time and finish it up in 2-3 days.
If they drop a season and it’s really good I’ll watch till done. Same goes for reading book chapters. I’ll stop if tired or interrupted.

I'm not sure exactly but what I think is true is yeah bourbon is corn mash and can only be made in the USA while whiskey is rye or grain and made all over the world.

There's a really good doc, Neat, that's worth a watch and explains a lot. Even if you're not into bourbon or whiskey it's still a very well made and informative movie

Cool. I’ll check it out. Hope it’s not too long/big.

As the weather gets hot I switch up to tequila and limeade or frozen margs. Sometimes some vodka and juices but on a cool night I'll sip some of the brown water.
Used to be about the same. Cut way back on spirits and beer. Wife likes the limeade, frozen concentrate or frozen premixed margaritas. I’m fine with any of them.

Rum is just nasty IMO. I'll take the worst tequila over the best rum any day.
👍

Schnapps is for teenage girls at a slumber party.
Gin is for rich women on diets
Wine is for drunk ass moms hanging out with other drunk ass moms while their kids play soccer
Beer is good. But something like Coors Banquet or other domestics. "Local" IPAs are for dudes with man buns
Spiked seltzers and ciders are for dudes who wear skinny jeans and play pickle ball and chicks who drive Heeps.

I’ve switched to ciders the last few years. A little less alcohol and a little less fattening.

I’ve had many brands and types of beer as I get bored drinking the same one. Although it can take years. Heineken, Stella, Corona are pretty much the same everywhere and common. I’ll order them if out for dinner. If it was for home it could be anything different or favoured.

I like some wheat beers too. Some are spiced and interesting.

Skinny jeans used to be great. But 31” waist is long gone. 🤣

When I let me hair grow a few years ago my wife tried the ponytail thing when I was working in the yard. It worked but when I got inside it was no ponytail. To short and to high up. Never again and I don’t want to talk about it. 🤦

Families Scottish, Irish and English. We pretty much have drinking covered. Cutting it out was the hard part. 🤣

Haze and hybrids. Not a single indica in the lot. Which is a good thing since the last crop was about 80% indica and 20% hybrid. This time it's about 50% haze/sativa and 50% hybrid.
I think 80 days was seriously under cutting how long some of these ladies are gonna go.
The Nukes and Haunted Bananas are gonna take a while.
The haze also explains why they filled in the vacancies the way they did.
So if I'm running indis, I can fit about 18 plants in this boat. Haze and hybrids, only 14 and even then it's very crowded.
The good thing in all this is no veg played perfectly with the haze. I'm not so sure they'd be ideal for growing indoors. They wanna get huge and be 12' monsters but the no-veg is keeping them manageable indoors at only 3-4 feet tall

View attachment 60431

View attachment 60430

View attachment 60429
Now that's a grow room, all others pale in comparison. Nicely done

If they drop a season and it’s really good I’ll watch till done. Same goes for reading book chapters. I’ll stop if tired or interrupted.

Cool. I’ll check it out. Hope it’s not too long/big.

Used to be about the same. Cut way back on spirits and beer. Wife likes the limeade, frozen concentrate or frozen premixed margaritas. I’m fine with any of them.

👍

I’ve switched to ciders the last few years. A little less alcohol and a little less fattening.

I’ve had many brands and types of beer as I get bored drinking the same one. Although it can take years. Heineken, Stella, Corona are pretty much the same everywhere and common. I’ll order them if out for dinner. If it was for home it could be anything different or favoured.

I like some wheat beers too. Some are spiced and interesting.

Skinny jeans used to be great. But 31” waist is long gone. 🤣

When I let me hair grow a few years ago my wife tried the ponytail thing when I was working in the yard. It worked but when I got inside it was no ponytail. To short and to high up. Never again and I don’t want to talk about it. 🤦

Families Scottish, Irish and English. We pretty much have drinking covered. Cutting it out was the hard part. 🤣

What is it with women and those premade margarita cocktails?
Yeah alcoholism is very strong in my family. I leaned more towards weed and when it comes to booze it has to be good stuff.
My family drank rot gut shit like Seagrams. I guess they just liked to wasted hammered because I don't know how they even got that shit down without throwing it back up.
Fine bourbon is just different. Like comparing a good Cuban cigar to a Marlboro. There just is no comparison. You don't drink it to get fucked up but more so to compliment enjoying life.
I think that movie Neat isn't too long...Little over an hour I think.

My long hair days are long gone. If I tried to grow my hair long again I'd look like this:ROFLMAO:

hair.png

Yeah hard pass on that shit so I go clean shaved these days. I like it though especially when it's hot out.
I have a weird tick about things on me too so I can't wear jewelry or a watch, don't like hair on my face, and now being clean shaved all the time just fits into that and I wonder how I even let my hair grow to begin with. I don't even like wearing clothes so often while at home I just run around in my undies.😋

Now that's a grow room, all others pale in comparison. Nicely done

Many thanks for the kind words PC!!!
I was thinking once this mural gets faded and worn I'll either go for something jurassic with dinosaurs in the grow or maybe a tropical beach scene 😋

i bet your hometown has more man buns per sq mile than any of our hometowns on the forum!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

we won't hold it against ya though!!! 😆😆

I'm sure I do! Even when they don't have a man bun I still know they're a man bun guy because they drink watermelon flavored White Claw, eat pizza with corn and ham on it, and play musical bingo at the pizza joint.

fucked up.png

So yeah...man bun guy fucked up going out for pizza for me because now I cannot unsee what I've seen. Y'all need to suffer along with me now.:devilish:

tenor.gif

It gets worse.
Check out the description of another hipster pizza at another pizza joint that has been over run by hipsters

pizza.png

I'm just waiting for what's old is new again.
Give me a dimly lit pizza joint, a piping hot combo pie, a frosty mug of ice cold root beer from tap, and Pacman on a video arcade table

It gets worse.
Check out the description of another hipster pizza at another pizza joint that has been over run by hipsters

View attachment 60641

I'm just waiting for what's old is new again.
Give me a dimly lit pizza joint, a piping hot combo pie, a frosty mug of ice cold root beer from tap, and Pacman on a video arcade table
Yeah it's a thing......
Screenshot_20240606_203521_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom