8 strains x 4 breeders. No veg. Seed to Weed in 80 days. Let's ride!

Happy 420 everybody!!!

To members who don't know me, I'm Bandit420
I grow so much pot I always have plenty

I live in a prohibition state and am considered an outlaw
Got two pretty good green thumbs, maybe because I'm a southpaw

I might be Sith but probably more Jedi
One thing for sure, this grass gives me redeye

Gonna grow some alien, banana, ice cream, OG, headband, and even a nuke
Stanky dank aromas from this crop just might make me puke

California Lightworks makes my LED light
They do a helluva job growing these weeds, frosty buds with density nice and tight

I pop my seeds using a 3D printed vertical germinator
It's tech sent here from the future like a Skynet Terminator

I start them off in airpots for awesome roots
And for food I give my ladies Great White, King Crab, & Neptune's Harvest nutes

In flower, Coast of Maine soil, 3.84 gallons per plant is what I use
Best soil around? Hell yes! That's old news

Pull up a chair and get ready for a show
Gonna try and turn these plants so white it'll look like snow

We'll be flying in a starship and I hope you don't panic
After all, this grow is 100% organic

🔥

The Breeders & Strains:

Irie Genetics ~ Nuketown

Cosmic Wisdom Seeds ~ Banana Twerpz

Greenpoint Seeds ~ Straight Jacket....AC/OG....Tahoe Animal....Gellazi....Banana Punch

My home bred cross ~ Haunted Banana F1

Everything except for Haunted Banana is feminized

🔥

A no veg grow is exactly what it sounds like. Once they break thru the seedling stage, the stalk firms up, 5 point leaves emerge, I flip to flower.
Several reasons for this and some are pointed out here

Not only has no veg growing saved me money on operating costs but it's allowing me to fit two extra grows annually which in turn means greater yields per year.

The speed though is the biggest game changer in all this. To be able to take 20-25 seeds and turn it into one lb of sensi in a little over two months time is some real shit that's hard not to notice.
And not just seed runs...I'm hoping to do some clone runs as well :cool:

So lets light the fires and burn some tires!!

🔥

View attachment 54556

IMG_7017.JPG

23 plants have been started. I have a max capacity of around 25-28.
4 starts are from regular seed and I expect some attrition occuring there and maybe a runt or mutant or two. This plan for attrition was done intentionally with the idea of taking clones and running a trailing crop with more Haunted Banana, Nuketown and Banana Twerpz to max out capacity and then some

IMG_7023.JPG

IMG_7024.JPG

IMG_7026.JPG

IMG_7027.JPG

New for this grow is an updated and ugraded air moving and cooling array of fans in addition to 3D printed, ceiling mount poles for ACI Gen 1 fans to cool the Spectramax heat output.
This was done by pointing a laser thermometer at the light's rails and identifying where the drivers are at causing the heat.
Before the cooling the rails were at 116*F. After cooling they don't get past 94*F.

IMG_7033.JPG

Right now two SS550s are on and they're both at 30%

IMG_0583.JPG

420spectral.png

Another upgrade is a center positioned SS550 under the Spectramax able to come down and help with starting the sprouts and also be a back up option in case heat is too much of an issue running the Spectramax.
This SS550 like the other two are on a remote control winch to be raised and lowered or installed or removed with ease.

IMG_7030.JPG

IMG_7032.JPG

IMG_7035.JPG

Y'all may be noticing some other changes well. 🥴
If those aesthetic changes are kinda doing a mind fuck with your eyes, that's the intention😋

🔥

The grow is monitored by Pulse and controlled by ACI, Blueprint, and Spartan controllers and thermostats.
There's eight 6" ACI fans, one 16" Air King, Hepa filtered active intake, a 10 speed 20" ceiling fan, and 700CFM worth of exhaust power

pulse.png

So that's the grow. 😋
Now comes the crazy shit like cannagars, rosin, dab life, bbq, and all other things 420 😵‍💫

Last edited:
If we were pirates we'd be riding low in the water!😋

Yep the best thing about being a grower is doing things buyers just can't do. I've always wanted to be my own dispensary and be able to provide everything a dispo could but cleaner, more potent, and exactly the way I want it. Love growing more pot than I could ever smoke just to play with it and make things with it without worry of how much it costs.

Yeah man I put a grow into orbit like I'm fucking NASA bro!

View attachment 58964

I heard a rumor that an anti-gravity grow could results in a .0678 increase in trichomes. Which is .33% more than what reflective walls can do and you know me man...If it's gonna increase resin I'm all in!!!
So yeah...fucking space grass bro!!!

That's an idea that started in CD cases, then DVD and Xbox game cases, and when I got a 3D printer, took it to another level.
It's been admired, adopted by many, questioned by some, laughed at by a few, but I'll tell you this...If there was a better way to start seeds I'd be doing it. ;)
It simply checks all the boxes in what's needed for a great start. Healthy sprouts with tons of vigor, straight tap roots, no helmet heads, no dampening off, no stretching etc. Just all good things happen with vertical germination.

I actually like your micro bags a ton and have had them in my amazon shopping list since you came here. I see them having a purpose for some of my garden projects but for larger seed plants like ganja and most veggies I stick with VG.

Here's those starts today. Yeah they've been flipped for about two-three weeks I think now. I've had some attrition, some males, and this is what's left

View attachment 58961

View attachment 58962

View attachment 58963

View attachment 58965

A damp off occurs when a days old young sprout is in very wet medium that does not dry out very much, is cold, and the seed is planted too deep in the medium.
A rot begins to set in where the stem meets the root zone and starts to strangle the sprout. Once it's all the way around the stem and sets in, it will kill the seedling in a matter of days if not hours.

Dude they're already too much!
Ate one yesterday and will have to name them daywreckers. 7 hours of tripping balls followed by a deep and peaceful rest and ravenous munchies. These chocolates are not for the uninitiated at all!
Fucking weapons grade edibles Bro!🫠😵😵‍💫🥴

I'm a huge advocate for warmth Buddy. Even in an 80 degree room I still use a heat mat.
In Texas we run hot compared to the rest of the nation so I've adapted into growing in heat and IMO heat is a very under used tool in the box. Soil & coco grown cannabis hates having cold wet feet so the warmer the better and have no fear of temps in the 80s and even low 90s sometimes. As long as the air is fresh and moving they can take it and actually prefer it over anything in the upper 70 degree range.

Right now my room is running a max temp of 91 with lights on and only down to 86 at lights off. I'm ready to add some cool air with AC but they're not showing any heat stress so I'm staying on this warm weather pattern for now. I kinda see it as they think it's mid August and there's yucca extract in the nutes I feed to give them tolerance to heat stress so we're rolling with no cooling for now.🥵 😊
Here on the coastal bend I have 1 growmie, and he can't afford a lung room, so well nice edibles,Cheers! My coastal heat is 87 degrees yesterday, truck hot when I get in it after 10:30.

thats right man i forgot you have that adjustable pole set up for your tray... thats freakin sweet it will all raise and lower together! now you just need to find a way to keep your buds from falling out into outer space!!! 🤪

ribs look awesome, thats something else that is rare to find here... in fact i've never even cooked beef ribs. i've only had them at rib shacks and stuff.

and man i didn't even know the SV could get up to 220!! i never tried but i just assumed it would only go to 210-211 just before boil. and i fully agree on the sealing of the container while decarbing.. i always take a big inhale when first cracking it open too!!!!! :D

so i gotta know man, what is the proxy attraction? i mean coming from a person who already owns a peak pro... smaller, less battery, no water.. what makes it so good? i never used one...

man i am so excited for tomorrow!!!!!!!! my woman surprised me by making the bed up in blue and orange today!!!!! i just hope it doesn't rain, i saw the warnings and it didn't sound good so fingers crossed for sure!!!

and of coarse i'm always rooting for the 14!! the 5 has their ticket punched so i'd even root for the 14 if it came down to them two at the finish line!!!! even better if they'd be bumpin and banging all the way down the back stretch!!!!

i heard even harvick talking about shr.. he tried not to say anything negative at all but just saying how the 4 team kinda had their own culture that wasn't brought down from corporate and how it's rare to get an entire team to gel that well that they don't require teammate support. when Briscoe does get his win this season he will turn some heads for sure going into the off season!!!

enjoy those ribs dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any chimichurri for them?? i learned that cajun seasoning and chimichurri go together like peanut butter and jelly!!!!!!!

You know that's funny about the chimchurri because I bought this the other day on impulse when I was grabbing the Brazilian seasoning for the picanhas.

IMG_7218.JPG

I like a fresh made chimichurri but figured WTH and got that for maybe burgers and sous vide seasoning ideas but never considered using it with cajun seasoning.

Yeah those ribs...Anybody else have running a BBQ smoker at 4am so you can smoke some beef ribs and have them ready by lunch on your Memorial Day weekend bingo card?
I did!!!

IMG_7209.JPG

I didn't have it in me to sauce them up. They pretty much sauced themselves with that rub and smoke. Plus I had some apple cider vinegar mixed with water in the steam pot so yeah...No sauce on the ribs!!!! This aint Applebees FFS!!!

Oh the Proxy!!! After so many years and so many portables I found my unicorn!
My love for this piece is 100% lifestyle related. I use pipes or pens often and prefer them over a small portable bong. I carry a backpack everyday with my smoking kit and can't have a stinky bong in there so I like a dry pipe when I'm on the go.

Pros:
huge clouds every hit
ez to clean thoroughly
ez to manage heat settings
super fast charging
the carrying case is the best I've ever had and is actually useful while on the go
Versatility. Can be plugged into a dab rig, bong, bubbler, or pipe
100% of the oil reclaim can be harvested quite ez using only heat to get it out
Upgrades are reasonably priced with glass adapters and pipes being in the $60 or less range. The glass for work was only $35 but the home kit was $55. $30 for the joystick carb cap upgrade

Cons:
Battery depletes kinda fast and needs recharge after only 4 sessions
Not as discreet as pens
Stock carb cap work and is good but joystick is way better. I feel like it should come with the joystick
Chamber is small and only suited for 1-2 people in a sesh
It's expensive @ $300 unless it's on sale which is how I got mine for $225

🔥

So here's my work kit in the case

IMG_7210.JPG

Magnetic closure trap door for the stash

IMG_7211.JPG

The home kit is the new corn cob which is bigger than the work kit

IMG_7214.JPG

And I can go with stock, joystick, or glass carb cap

IMG_7216.JPG

It's just a perfect fit for me man. My Lookah Python, Pulsar WaxAPX, Pulsar Barb Fire, Slim Fire, terp pens...None of them can touch this thing Bro. Those pieces just collect dust now and were a waste of money. Had I known about Porxy before buying those then the Proxy woulda been a great deal for all the money I wasted on those others

Here on the coastal bend I have 1 growmie, and he can't afford a lung room, so well nice edibles,Cheers! My coastal heat is 87 degrees yesterday, truck hot when I get in it after 10:30.

We're in the high 90s with heat advisories this weekend Buddy but I'll be down your way this Summer for some time in the water!🏖️

The dragon is here

dragon.png

And taming it looks like this....

chart.png

This is the past weeks cardiograph for the room and garden and it shows a couple interesting things...

The blocks of yellow represent lights on. The monitor has been in a fixed position on the soil surface in the middle of the garden and not moved. Starting on May 21 last week, we can see the light at near 100%. On the 23 & 24th it begins to drop down to around 80% with it's biggest drop being the 25th and continuing at that rate.
What all that represents is canopy growth filling in and covering the light monitor giving the reduced light reading. In plain terms, they flipped a switch and started growing like crazy this past week.

The other part of this chart and the only line I'm really paying attention to is the red line at the top which is temp.
You can see how the first four days of the week there's a consistent yet warm lights on and lights off temp.
Then on May 25 and continuing on, we can see that line take the shape of sharks teeth.
What that shark tooth pattern represents is timed air conditioning set to run 45 minutes every 3 hours during lights off. You can also see how adding the AC also effects air pressure and RH but my main focus is that temp and the red line.

The other fascinating data point to this is the explosive growth rates shown in yellow coincide with the AC running intermittently during lights off.

I'm almost led to believe that cooling the room down during lights off is kinda like pulling back the string on a bow and arrow. The more you pull it back, the more energy it will release giving the arrow a high velocity.
So after the dark cooling, when the lights come back on, and the heat rises, it results in a greater release of energy in the plant making for a much more productive day of growth than without the night time cool down

Last edited:
The dragon is here

View attachment 59355

View attachment 59354

This is the past weeks cardiograph for the room and garden and it shows a couple interesting things...

The blocks of yellow represent lights on. The monitor has been in a fixed position on the soil surface in the middle of the garden and not moved. Starting on May 21 last week, we can see the light at near 100%. On the 23 & 24th it begins to drop down to around 80% with it's biggest drop being the 25th and continuing at that rate.
What all that represents is canopy growth filling in and covering the light monitor giving the reduced light reading. In plain terms, they flipped a switch and started growing like crazy this past week.

The other part of this chart and the only line I'm really paying attention to is the red line at the top which is temp.
You can see how the first four days of the week there's a consistent yet warm lights on and lights off temp.
Then on May 25 and continuing on, we can see that line take the shape of sharks teeth.
What that shark tooth pattern represents is timed air conditioning set to run 45 minutes every 3 hours during lights off. You can also see how adding the AC also effects air pressure and RH but my main focus is that temp and the red line.

The other fascinating data point to this is the explosive growth rates shown in yellow coincide with the AC running intermittently during lights off.

I'm almost led to believe that cooling the room down during lights off is kinda like pulling back the string on a bow and arrow. The more you pull it back, the more energy it will release giving the arrow a high velocity.
So after the dark cooling, when the lights come back on, and the heat rises, it results in a greater release of energy in the plant making for a much more productive day of growth than without the night time cool down

wow thats a real feel i don't wanna feel!!! i guess i should have known since things are warmer than usual here they'd be down there too. :( looks like we're gonna get a cool down over the next couple weeks but most of it looks like rain and clouds the whole time.

so this is an interesting theory to me, it kinda plays right into my wheelhouse of growing. probably more so in the winter.. i use my heater in veg so the temps stay the same 24/7 then when i move them to the other cabinet there is no heat and the two lights always make enough temp to turn on the exhaust set at 86* but dark times can get down in the high 50s in the winter, in the summer it goes down to only about 70*.

i don't aim for this of coarse it's just the cards dealt to me.

The closer your temps are lights on and off in veg the less stretch you will get growing. I did this in the winter when I could keep them both within a degree or two.
I would think the same in flower, so if you dropped enough during lights off or just had crazy high lights on temps you would encourage stretch.

The closer your temps are lights on and off in veg the less stretch you will get growing. I did this in the winter when I could keep them both within a degree or two.
I would think the same in flower, so if you dropped enough during lights off or just had crazy high lights on temps you would encourage stretch.
Same with me. I didn't even keep them that close in regard to temp. Maybe a 5° swing...

My grow environment isn’t really under my control. It’s far better than when I started but I’m still under the whim of mother nature.

Articles like this are helpful to explain some of the things I’ve observed or experienced. Hopefully it will also help in the future as I improve the environment and make better changes.

Same with me. I didn't even keep them that close in regard to temp. Maybe a 5° swing...

I'm finding DLI effects stretch more than anything so we'd have to agree to disagree on this point.
I have stretch on lockdown right now by going off DLI to set light height. 1st time I've ever been able to shut down a stretch on OG kush variants. Temps are not effecting or contributing to any stretch but the high temps are contributing to uptake and transpiration at a rapid rate but not so much the leaves are getting skinny and in fact they're getting fatter.
Back when I had near identical temps day and night I'd get stretched out plants no matter what I tried to do to clamp it down. Only thing that really worked then was bending branches until they had a crease at the bend.

What I'm talking about more in regards to what I've done with temps is build up energy which releases at lights on into increased biomass and growth, not stretch, and that's how the monitor is being shaded over. Not by a plant getting taller but wider and leaves and stalks getting wider/fuller as well. So much so in the stalks I may not need any trellis support as they're all turning into short and bushy fatso plants with little to no flex in upper shoots even though it's still very early when they should be quite flexible. That widening and filling out has also filled the gaps vacated by 4 plants. They're growing out a lot but not up very much.

Last edited:
Cotton balls!
Hermie checkin' time and everything is once again coming up clean for me.

Ceiling fan is beating up a few plants with the table elevated so I'm having do do some adjustments with the ACI fans and not use the ceiling fan.
Gonna pull the T5HO array from the cloning tent and hang a SS550 in there and use my spare controller to get it going.
After that I'm gonna start 6 more seeds...2x Los Angeles....2x Trop Cherry bagseed.....2x Head Punch

Other than that, just watering every other day and trying to keep the room from overheating

IMG_7229.JPG

IMG_7226.JPG

Anybody remember this commercial?

I snagged one off ebay yesterday but I got the rare true timber version. I'm gonna have tons of fun with this thing!!!

dale call.png

Briscoe on IG after the SHR closing meeting with the Panda Express prediction :ROFLMAO:

7sza15y4yn3d1.jpeg

Last edited:
Cotton balls!

Ceiling fan is beating up a few plants with the table elevated so I'm having do do some adjustments with the ACI fans and not use the ceiling fan.
Gonna pull the T5HO array from the cloning tent and hang a SS550 in there and use my spare controller to get it going.
After that I'm gonna start 6 more seeds...2x Los Angeles....2x Trop Cherry bagseed.....2x Head Punch

Other than that, just watering every other day and trying to keep the room from overheating

View attachment 59727

View attachment 59726

I snagged one off ebay yesterday but I got the rare true timber version. I'm gonna have tons of fun with this thing!!!

View attachment 59728

Briscoe on IG after the SHR closing meeting with the Panda Express prediction :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 59732
You got a fucken Dale Call?!?!?!
Man I remember that commercial, that's awesome man, kinda jelly lol.

Cotton balls!

View attachment 59727

View attachment 59726

View attachment 59728

View attachment 59732
Love the duck call. 🤣

The dragon is here

View attachment 59355

View attachment 59354

You get more sun and heat in a week than we will all summer1717166305943.png

Attachments

• 1717166233344.png
    1717166233344.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 2
wow thats a real feel i don't wanna feel!!! i guess i should have known since things are warmer than usual here they'd be down there too. :( looks like we're gonna get a cool down over the next couple weeks but most of it looks like rain and clouds the whole time.

so this is an interesting theory to me, it kinda plays right into my wheelhouse of growing. probably more so in the winter.. i use my heater in veg so the temps stay the same 24/7 then when i move them to the other cabinet there is no heat and the two lights always make enough temp to turn on the exhaust set at 86* but dark times can get down in the high 50s in the winter, in the summer it goes down to only about 70*.

i don't aim for this of coarse it's just the cards dealt to me.
I use a heater in my flower tent with lights on to get my temps to 80f ish but I let it drop to my basement night temps in the mid 60's with lights off, it just brings out the color.

In my 3x3 I use for vegging with reptile heat lamps a 75w and a 150 w and I'll use 1 or both to keep the temps up. I put a 150w heat lamp on a dimmer switch I used in a veg closet with lights on above my lights with a fan on it for a couple of years and it worked great although the dimming was useless it was on full power all the time.

You got a fucken Dale Call?!?!?!
Man I remember that commercial, that's awesome man, kinda jelly lol.

I know right?:ROFLMAO:
I was on a reddit thread with nascar guys talking about the weirdest merch they have and somebody posted the Dale Call. I was on ebay like a fly on stink looking for one after that. There's a few more listed but I liked the camo version the best.
I cant wait to hook it on my war chain and wear it the next race I get to go to😋
Love the duck call. 🤣

It's a Dale call and it really makes engine noises and lights up!
And yeah I fully expect that when I blow that thing, Dale Jr is gonna come and do donuts in my front yard😋

You get more sun and heat in a week than we will all summerView attachment 59743

Around here we'd call that Winter🥶

I use a heater in my flower tent with lights on to get my temps to 80f ish but I let it drop to my basement night temps in the mid 60's with lights off, it just brings out the color.

In my 3x3 I use for vegging with reptile heat lamps a 75w and a 150 w and I'll use 1 or both to keep the temps up. I put a 150w heat lamp on a dimmer switch I used in a veg closet with lights on above my lights with a fan on it for a couple of years and it worked great although the dimming was useless it was on full power all the time.

I'll use a space heater during winter months when I'm starting a new grow but after seedling stage my lights produce so much heat there's no need for it then.
This time of year I'm relying on running my lights at night and getting a full force of intake of fresh air to keep things in the high 80s to low 90s. Night air is mid to high 70s which is manageable. When it will get hard is late July thru August as there is no night time cool air. We'll go from 105 down to 90 at night. Grow room will run in the mid to high 90s so it's either cool it down with AC or downsize the grow to not use the hot running light🥵

I know right?:ROFLMAO:
I was on a reddit thread with nascar guys talking about the weirdest merch they have and somebody posted the Dale Call. I was on ebay like a fly on stink looking for one after that. There's a few more listed but I liked the camo version the best.
I cant wait to hook it on my war chain and wear it the next race I get to go to😋

It's a Dale call and it really makes engine noises and lights up!
And yeah I fully expect that when I blow that thing, Dale Jr is gonna come and do donuts in my front yard😋

Around here we'd call that Winter🥶

I'll use a space heater during winter months when I'm starting a new grow but after seedling stage my lights produce so much heat there's no need for it then.
This time of year I'm relying on running my lights at night and getting a full force of intake of fresh air to keep things in the high 80s to low 90s. Night air is mid to high 70s which is manageable. When it will get hard is late July thru August as there is no night time cool air. We'll go from 105 down to 90 at night. Grow room will run in the mid to high 90s so it's either cool it down with AC or downsize the grow to not use the hot running light🥵
We get heat and humidity in July and Aug can be 95f @100%...... we had 4" of water in my basement last July after torrential rains flooded saturated ground, next day 95f and I was in my grow room at my comp here with 4" water lapping my ankles...really hard to keep flowering buds healthy at 100% Luckily everything is up on soda crates, all my equipment is off the ground, 2nd flood in 30 years here no damage was done other than tents submerged 4" deep for a couple of days and a sticky zipper.

How about a little trip down memory lane?

Circa 2010 when I could have plants in my backyard and before I got 350 next door neighbors

000_0550.JPG

000_05491.JPG

000_04912.JPG

IMG_07766.JPG

This here is the first cannabis plant ever grown in an airpot and posted on the internet for the world to see

100_09137.JPG

HPS, painted white walls, and analog thermostats. Holy fuck we've come a long long ways

IMG_16305.JPG

I do not miss this shit. At all!!
Yeah before there were fancy inline fans and all the AC Infinity stuff we have access to now...back then it was squirrel cage fans, splitters, and dryer duct!

000_01251.JPG

Love the bug control. 😝
My wife would kill me if I allowed that. 🤣 (Probably still would if they are native to the area.)

Story behind the bike? Looks like it was custom. We did that stuff in the day. No carbon fibre or helmets either. 🤣

I didn’t grow or really smoke back then but I grew up when it was popular to do in secret. Brings back memories. 👍🍻

Love the bug control. 😝
My wife would kill me if I allowed that. 🤣 (Probably still would if they are native to the area.)

Story behind the bike? Looks like it was custom. We did that stuff in the day. No carbon fibre or helmets either. 🤣

I didn’t grow or really smoke back then but I grew up when it was popular to do in secret. Brings back memories. 👍🍻

That's a green anole and yeah I remember going out back one morning to see how my plants were after we caught the back end of a hurricane storm. That little lizard was having itself a time crawling around that plant.
We get a ton of those guys around here.

Yeah the bike was a total custom job and I still have it! Mostly hahaha!
I converted that cruiser into an Ebike. Long before there were even Ebikes when you had to build them yourself.
The frame was the rasta cruiser from American Bike Company out of San Diego. I took it to the next level with Redline BMX cranks, rasta pedals by Demolition, Cloud 9 saddle, and then the ebike front rim, battery pack, and throttle were ebay buys. Also had potleaf grips, a light, and I took off the hand brake and gave it a coaster brake.
The pedals are on my new ebike. The electronics for it have long been dead and now that bike hangs from the rafters in my carport. Some day I'll pull it down and clean it up to sell it.

BOOOO ! !

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

this is gotta be the first time Bandit was ever boooed... i just had to join in!!!

guess i just thought "everything" was bigger in texas? hmm.. boooo!! 😆😆😆😆

Not the first time at all!:ROFLMAO:
When you're a Longhorn, getting booed comes with it and is like vitamins for me. Make it rain boos!!!🤘🤘🤘

And yeah it's all fun and games until it's so hot you can slow cook a brisket in the grow room🥵

This is correct.🥴
I really need to have a yard sale one of these days. But it'll have to be a cool yard sale. Like the kind where there's free beer and snacks if I'm gonna be able to unload a few hundred DVDs, dated dishes, and my old bikes on some suckers for cash :devilish:

The 40 Year Old Virgin's porno fantasy girl just took down corrupted ex president Don Vonshitzinpantz in his diapers proving nobody is above the law.
Alex Jones, who I'm embarrassed to say I share a zip code with, is holed up and hiding like a punk ass chump bitch in his downtown Austin office right now scared he's gonna get raided and be forced to pay his bills.
The geriatric boomer in charge now got some head protection for when he falls down again

old coot.png

And SVG won the NXS race yesterday in a beat up Chevy, did a drifting burnout in front of the field, autographed then kicked a rugby ball into the crowd, and capped it off pulling a kid from the crowd onto the track and gave him the checker flag.
If ya ask me, there's still hope for this country and it's gonna be just fine.😊

Time to drop some more seeds!!!🥳

more!?! wait, what did i miss? are you adding some to the heard?

2x Los Angeles....2x Trop Cherry bagseed.....2x Head Punch

I'm itching hard to see what I get from those and I wanna know by August because September is gonna be 100% all stars from previous grows and that grow is gonna be a biggun with maybe up to 30 seeds dropped at one time.
The new lift is already here and I'm ready to expand but not in this heat.
Meanwhile, there's a SS550 hanging up in the rafters not being used and could come down and grow 6 more plants.
I also wanna know what I can do with the third 550 and mount it in the cloning tent to replace the t5 in there so that's the other reason for another drop.
That tent is supposed to get stragglers up to speed when the others are already flipped. It's hard to do that when they downgrade the light so I want those stragglers under the same type of light as the other so they all get the same thing and don't take a step back with a lesser performing light

Back
Top Bottom