8 strains x 4 breeders. No veg. Seed to Weed in 80 days. Let's ride!

Happy 420 everybody!!!

To members who don't know me, I'm Bandit420
I grow so much pot I always have plenty

I live in a prohibition state and am considered an outlaw
Got two pretty good green thumbs, maybe because I'm a southpaw

I might be Sith but probably more Jedi
One thing for sure, this grass gives me redeye

Gonna grow some alien, banana, ice cream, OG, headband, and even a nuke
Stanky dank aromas from this crop just might make me puke

California Lightworks makes my LED light
They do a helluva job growing these weeds, frosty buds with density nice and tight

I pop my seeds using a 3D printed vertical germinator
It's tech sent here from the future like a Skynet Terminator

I start them off in airpots for awesome roots
And for food I give my ladies Great White, King Crab, & Neptune's Harvest nutes

In flower, Coast of Maine soil, 3.84 gallons per plant is what I use
Best soil around? Hell yes! That's old news

Pull up a chair and get ready for a show
Gonna try and turn these plants so white it'll look like snow

We'll be flying in a starship and I hope you don't panic
After all, this grow is 100% organic

🔥

The Breeders & Strains:

Irie Genetics ~ Nuketown

Cosmic Wisdom Seeds ~ Banana Twerpz

Greenpoint Seeds ~ Straight Jacket....AC/OG....Tahoe Animal....Gellazi....Banana Punch

My home bred cross ~ Haunted Banana F1

Everything except for Haunted Banana is feminized

🔥

A no veg grow is exactly what it sounds like. Once they break thru the seedling stage, the stalk firms up, 5 point leaves emerge, I flip to flower.
Several reasons for this and some are pointed out here

Not only has no veg growing saved me money on operating costs but it's allowing me to fit two extra grows annually which in turn means greater yields per year.

The speed though is the biggest game changer in all this. To be able to take 20-25 seeds and turn it into one lb of sensi in a little over two months time is some real shit that's hard not to notice.
And not just seed runs...I'm hoping to do some clone runs as well :cool:

So lets light the fires and burn some tires!!

🔥

View attachment 54556

IMG_7017.JPG

23 plants have been started. I have a max capacity of around 25-28.
4 starts are from regular seed and I expect some attrition occuring there and maybe a runt or mutant or two. This plan for attrition was done intentionally with the idea of taking clones and running a trailing crop with more Haunted Banana, Nuketown and Banana Twerpz to max out capacity and then some

IMG_7023.JPG

IMG_7024.JPG

IMG_7026.JPG

IMG_7027.JPG

New for this grow is an updated and ugraded air moving and cooling array of fans in addition to 3D printed, ceiling mount poles for ACI Gen 1 fans to cool the Spectramax heat output.
This was done by pointing a laser thermometer at the light's rails and identifying where the drivers are at causing the heat.
Before the cooling the rails were at 116*F. After cooling they don't get past 94*F.

IMG_7033.JPG

Right now two SS550s are on and they're both at 30%

IMG_0583.JPG

420spectral.png

Another upgrade is a center positioned SS550 under the Spectramax able to come down and help with starting the sprouts and also be a back up option in case heat is too much of an issue running the Spectramax.
This SS550 like the other two are on a remote control winch to be raised and lowered or installed or removed with ease.

IMG_7030.JPG

IMG_7032.JPG

IMG_7035.JPG

Y'all may be noticing some other changes well. 🥴
If those aesthetic changes are kinda doing a mind fuck with your eyes, that's the intention😋

🔥

The grow is monitored by Pulse and controlled by ACI, Blueprint, and Spartan controllers and thermostats.
There's eight 6" ACI fans, one 16" Air King, Hepa filtered active intake, a 10 speed 20" ceiling fan, and 700CFM worth of exhaust power

pulse.png

So that's the grow. 😋
Now comes the crazy shit like cannagars, rosin, dab life, bbq, and all other things 420 😵‍💫

Last edited:
Maybe the biggest surprise is there's no drop off in garden performance from when the walls were 99% reflective hammered aluminum.
I tried to take light measurements off the walls when they were aluminum and while there were measurable readings, they were insignificant in what it takes for light to grow a plant.
I pretty much keep it to myself now but IMO reflective walls helping with anything is bro science and that's why I figured why not go with art instead and found the murals on Amazon.
If I didn't find those murals I was very close to painting my walls black as my thoughts about that now are blacked out walls making for a better dark period is more beneficial to the garden than light reflective walls.🙃

so i don't know if this is my wisest idea yet but i sure feel better knowing that it's kind of Bandit approved, well maybe just not disapproved. haha

last night i cut the panda film for my flower cabinet and decided to put black side out!!! for one.. it's black!!! and for two it will make for some badass photos!!

i have so many photons jammed in that small space what is the reflection doing for me anyway!!

i'm going for it man, black is the new mylar!!! haha plus raiders artwork would look good!!!

Even as a teen I liked the mossy forest plastic wallpaper. But it was expensive. Not very common. The best one I remember seeing was in the higher closed areas of the Eatons Centre all the temp walls and vacant stores were just forest. Looked good like a park.

The black idea is interesting. I’ve wondered at the quality of my dark periods both in the yard and the tents. Never a true unable to see dark. But then I don’t recall it naturally being that dark out either even up north. Maybe in thick bush but meh. 🤷‍♂️

My uncle and several family friends were hunters and in the rooms where they had the trophies, they used lifelike wilderness wallpaper to make the rooms look like you were hanging out in the woods.
I always thought that was so cool!

Don’t get the waterfall. It looks great but you’re going to sublimely need to pee every fifteen minutes. 🤣
View attachment 61289

Grow in RDWC and you'll have the sound effects to go with it!!

Shoot. Now I got to go pee. 😳

Now you know why I've always wanted a urinal in my grow room :cool:

so i don't know if this is my wisest idea yet but i sure feel better knowing that it's kind of Bandit approved, well maybe just not disapproved. haha

last night i cut the panda film for my flower cabinet and decided to put black side out!!! for one.. it's black!!! and for two it will make for some badass photos!!

i have so many photons jammed in that small space what is the reflection doing for me anyway!!

i'm going for it man, black is the new mylar!!! haha plus raiders artwork would look good!!!

I'd hang that stuff black side out too.
A while back everything I had was white or green and now it's all black.
Black anti fatigue floors, ceiling, walls, trays, pots, fans etc. If there's a black option for whatever that's what I choose.

Reminds me of back when we'd joke about PINOC and one of those jokes being the PINOC dark light. A light so dark you use it during lights off to enhance the darkness. We laughed and joked but in the back of my mind I was like...Ya know what? :ROFLMAO:

I once tried red mylar. You may have seen that phase around the time we first met. I also ordered black mylar one time but UPS lost the package and Hygloss wouldn't send a new one so they lost my business and I never reordered it.

The stuff we do when we're new to growing indoors and the stuff we do 5 years later and beyond is such worlds apart. Certain things matter a ton while others are just wasted energy and money. Lord know how much money I've spent on mylar and that mylar wrapped bubble wrap stuff for insulation then the hammered aluminum sheets.
If only I'd known a can of black paint woulda done just as well as any of that stuff.

Nutes are another. Man oh man the things I used to think were needed to grow good pot.
Like I found this in my old files

IMG_18381.JPG

And today.....

IMG_7307[1].jpeg

$500+ of nutes for one grow vs $90 of nutes that will last about 6-10 grows

And the way I've set up my room today compared to back then....

100_00951.JPG

Cool tubes and UFO led. Holy fuck that pic makes me feel old!
Are UFO led even a thing anymore? I thought they were the jam but in the end, they were PINOC :ROFLMAO:

My uncle and several family friends were hunters and in the rooms where they had the trophies, they used lifelike wilderness wallpaper to make the rooms look like you were hanging out in the woods.
I always thought that was so cool!

Grow in RDWC and you'll have the sound effects to go with it!!

Now you know why I've always wanted a urinal in my grow room :cool:

I'd hang that stuff black side out too.
A while back everything I had was white or green and now it's all black.
Black anti fatigue floors, ceiling, walls, trays, pots, fans etc. If there's a black option for whatever that's what I choose.

Reminds me of back when we'd joke about PINOC and one of those jokes being the PINOC dark light. A light so dark you use it during lights off to enhance the darkness. We laughed and joked but in the back of my mind I was like...Ya know what? :ROFLMAO:

I once tried red mylar. You may have seen that phase around the time we first met. I also ordered black mylar one time but UPS lost the package and Hygloss wouldn't send a new one so they lost my business and I never reordered it.

The stuff we do when we're new to growing indoors and the stuff we do 5 years later and beyond is such worlds apart. Certain things matter a ton while others are just wasted energy and money. Lord know how much money I've spent on mylar and that mylar wrapped bubble wrap stuff for insulation then the hammered aluminum sheets.
If only I'd known a can of black paint woulda done just as well as any of that stuff.

Nutes are another. Man oh man the things I used to think were needed to grow good pot.
Like I found this in my old files

View attachment 61363

And today.....

View attachment 61364

$500+ of nutes for one grow vs $90 of nutes that will last about 6-10 grows

And the way I've set up my room today compared to back then....

View attachment 61366

Cool tubes and UFO led. Holy fuck that pic makes me feel old!
Are UFO led even a thing anymore? I thought they were the jam but in the end, they were PINOC :ROFLMAO:

i was around during the red mylar days.. i still have some somewhere i think!! haha

i remember when you first did all those PAR tests on reflection and you pretty much stopped testing things when he results came up in fractions of results and i remember the only thing you found beneficial to reflection was rounding the corners off.

there's not many things grow related that you haven't tested or tried. especially nutes!

i was around during the red mylar days.. i still have some somewhere i think!! haha

i remember when you first did all those PAR tests on reflection and you pretty much stopped testing things when he results came up in fractions of results and i remember the only thing you found beneficial to reflection was rounding the corners off.

there's not many things grow related that you haven't tested or tried. especially nutes!

When I got the Pulse Pro I took more readings off a bright spot on the aluminum. You can see that spot in this pic...

IMG_6570.JPG

On the eyeball test that glare looks like a 4th light but it measured out as if it was a dim CFL up high in the corner. And that's with the meter at point blank range only a few mm off the wall. 4 inches away that glare does not measure out at all.
I remember those side light tests too.
I don't think anybody is doing side lights anymore but there again, they're pointless. About as effective as turning a solar panel on it's edge and expecting it to fully charge a battery.
Best way to light a garden is with multiple lights creating an umbrella effect over the canopy is what I concluded after all the testing on angles and heights so that's why you'll always see me apply that lighting umbrella in my arrays.

Today with the downsized garden running at 2/3 capacity I took more tests.
The lights are at max power, height dialed in, and table at just the right elevation I'm hitting a whopping 42 DLI and almost 1000PPFD. Bro...that's like the dang Sun and what it delivers to an outdoor garden.
40 is optimal in flower but there are shorter plants that are hitting around 30-35 DLI which is still good. 42 with art on the walls makes me giggle. Never woulda thought that possible.
Running multiple strains without training means there will be some hitting high and some hitting low with an uneven canopy and there in lies the tradeoff in a no veg multi strain grow vs a trained grow. Basically sacrificing equal light distribution and consistency in every flower for speed and variety. And I'll make that sacrifice every grow especially at these utility rates.

spectra.png

🔥

Pretty much locked into a daily routine of watering and trying my best to clear any lower sucker growth.
Running hot at 93/84 and using up about 12 gallons of water every day.
Being very careful to not overfeed when it's this hot. Been giving them yucca, crab + lobster, and squid at only 1oz/12 gallons. Normal application rate is 1oz/1gallon so I'm at less than 1/10th strength on nutes.
I think I've picked the last mushroom out late last week. Haven't seen anymore since then but still keeping a watchful eye. In total I think 7 mushrooms grew on the soil surface of 3 different plants

IMG_7316[1].jpeg

IMG_7318[1].jpeg

IMG_7313[1].jpeg

IMG_7317[1].jpeg

IMG_7319[1].jpeg

IMG_7320[1].jpeg

IMG_7321[1].jpeg

Somebody wants to be a rock star.
Lemme introduce Y'all to Haunted Banana F1. The spawn of Project 421. Texas Butter banana kush pheno x Ghost Train Haze pink flower haze pheno. Results of some good old fashioned home grown pollen chucking by yours truly.

IMG_7323[1].jpeg

Are these numbers what you follow? Do you slowly transition between stages?
View attachment 61569
@Stoneyluv

Nope, not even close. 😋

I run a balanced spectrum and I'm a stingy bastard on output. I also see lots of benefit to root growth in veg with high red and more potent results with more blue in flower so I run balance all the way thru.

Germinate: 10-10-10
seedlings above the surface : 30-30-30
Every few days thereafter I add 5 more points to each channel.
Since I'm no veg, I'm 50-50-50 at flip and keep increasing every week
By the time there's cotton balls on the tips I'm at max power.

I also set height according to DLI so for seedling and veg I want a DLI of 15-25 and flip to flower increasing it to 40.
Height running these programs to get those DLI readings is between 20-25 inches but that's also with SS550. With the 1150 it will be higher

View attachment 61569
@Stoneyluv

Yes, i followed these spectrums for the past three grows now and will probably do so this grow. i don't start with that intensity but i do use those spectrums for sure.

i tried using Bandits suggestions but i think my environment is so much different from his it didn't result well for me so i tried clw spectrums and had happier plants.

i don't slowly transition the lights from stage to stage. when i see the seedling is out of the seedling stage i change to veg, when i start seeing plants start to mature with alternating nodes i switch to pre flower. when i see pistils sprouting i change to flower. finishing i turn on at the last two or three weeks. and thats how i'v been doing it. i have no idea if it's correct or could be better but thats what i've been doing and my buds seem better than what they were.

A tesla I'd actually be seen in

the ONLY tesla i'd ever drive would have to have an LS motor in it!!!!

Nice

These next round of seeds I'm gonna tryna short veg

Go for a quick run

me to man, going to try this for my next round as well... although 'm not sure if it benefits me as much. Bandit has told us one of the main reasons this works so well for him is the speed and getting to fit in an extra grow annually.. thats not as attractive to me as possibly saving some watts here in the summer when i have A/C's running!!

plus like i recently stated... i'll try anything once!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (not true!)

A tesla I'd actually be seen in

the ONLY tesla i'd ever drive would have to have an LS motor in it!!!!

me to man, going to try this for my next round as well... although 'm not sure if it benefits me as much. Bandit has told us one of the main reasons this works so well for him is the speed and getting to fit in an extra grow annually.. thats not as attractive to me as possibly saving some watts here in the summer when i have A/C's running!!

plus like i recently stated... i'll try anything once!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (not true!)

You know it's pride month when you see this in your fucking city

f32ee8idkk6d1.jpeg

View attachment 61569
@Stoneyluv

something else i forgot to mention. when CLW made this chart they only made gen 1 solar system lights, they now sell gen 2 but never changed this chart. i use gen 1 lights so i have no idea if that has anything to do with it at all... just food for thought!

Yes, i followed these spectrums for the past three grows now and will probably do so this grow. i don't start with that intensity but i do use those spectrums for sure.

i tried using Bandits suggestions but i think my environment is so much different from his it didn't result well for me so i tried clw spectrums and had happier plants.

i don't slowly transition the lights from stage to stage. when i see the seedling is out of the seedling stage i change to veg, when i start seeing plants start to mature with alternating nodes i switch to pre flower. when i see pistils sprouting i change to flower. finishing i turn on at the last two or three weeks. and thats how i'v been doing it. i have no idea if it's correct or could be better but thats what i've been doing and my buds seem better than what they were.
Nice. Yeah I wanted to assume that white 99 meant white at 99 intensity. That's gonna be way too much in my 5x5. Ratios are where it's at. Thanks Stoney

You know it's pride month when you see this in your fucking city

View attachment 61575

bro!!!..... are you serious?!?!! where do you keep finding these photos?!?!?! please tell me you're not taking them..

i saw the cheapest broke ass pride supporter the other day, somebody had an old twister mat hanging out because they didn't own a rainbow!!!

We know sir, we know…🤣
View attachment 61577

hey ya know what gay horse eats?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Nice. Yeah I wanted to assume that white 99 meant white at 99 intensity. That's gonna be way too much in my 5x5. Ratios are where it's at. Thanks Stoney

yep , exactly... when Bandit told me he went to say 50% i would use the 50 as the highest number and then follow the spectrum making all the other numbers lower...

ex. Bandits seedling is 30-30-30
i use R10 - W15 - B30

ya know though now that i think about it my problem may not have been with the spectrums at thgat time and maybe i need to revisit this again and maybe try the straight 30-30-30 again.. IDK..

We know sir, we know…🤣
View attachment 61577

Man...Why you posting pics of my neighbor?
I see enough of that guy prancercising around my block drinking White Claws with his fucking shitzu fluffy puffy dog!
And that asshole never pics up the rabbit turd like droppings that fucking thing leaves in peoples' yard!

something else i forgot to mention. when CLW made this chart they only made gen 1 solar system lights, they now sell gen 2 but never changed this chart. i use gen 1 lights so i have no idea if that has anything to do with it at all... just food for thought!

Not only are they dated I always felt they were using old T5HO, MH, and HPS spectrums to create those.
Found out early these lights are a different animal so treat them as such.
I tried some off balance spectrums early and can post those pics but you're right in my environment is different so I always adjusted from those then finally landing on balance and then pushing intensity along with the growth.
I push them hard early and don't back off until they cry uncle. I feel like 30x3 is the red line there at 25-30" height on seedlings @85 degrees.

Everybody should know my grows are not nurseries or gardens. It's a gawd damn gulag up in here and I run it like a sadistic warden 😋

Everybody should know my grows are not nurseries or gardens. It's a gawd damn gulag up in here and I run it like a sadistic warden 😋

As it should be!!!!!!!!!!

i feel i need to crank it up this round because that speed and power is what you said helps the no veg set up for success.. so i have a feeling i'm gonna need to lay it to it this time!! get my mean face on!! grrr!!!

bro!!!..... are you serious?!?!! where do you keep finding these photos?!?!?! please tell me you're not taking them..

i saw the cheapest broke ass pride supporter the other day, somebody had an old twister mat hanging out because they didn't own a rainbow!!!

hey ya know what gay horse eats?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Those pics flood my feed on reddit austin.
Car culture in this town is so sad these days. It used to classics, hot rods and rat rods, and Harleys but since the tech boom and Elon built his Tesla factory here the car culture is EV and the cybertruck is the most oved and hated thing in this town so where there's pack of them, or one is wrecked, has the charger stuck in the port, rusting, it makes my news feed.

:
:
My peppers are looking so much better lately I'm not embarrassed to show them off anymore!
They were just badly neglected while I was swamped at work and took a few weeks to come around but today...not too bad!!
I have them planted in an old preform pond liner that split so I made it into a planter. Loaded it with used CoM Stonington and already have a few chilis on it!
I also stuck it near where wild sunflower grow in my yard. They attract bees so I'm hoping the bees also hit the pepper flowers.
It's also in full blasting Sun so with the heat blast they should come out good and hot. Got about 5 varieties in here

IMG_0628[1].jpeg

My orders from Irie are coming in!
Seeds will be here Monday but today this sweet lid arrived!

IMG_7327[1].jpeg

Inside of the crown is a print of a cluster of cannabis seeds!

IMG_7329[1].jpeg

Heck yeah! I'm jealous of your peppers. Mine are the weakest link in my garden. Trying to turn them around.

Wild sunflowers? Do they occur naturally where you are? They look great.

Nice lid!

Thanks for the nice words Buddy! Only thing I really know about peppers is they like hot temps, dry air, and a little drought. Over watering is ez with them.
Yes those sunflowers are native and pretty much grow anywhere they're allowed to grow around here. They're called Common Sunflowers and are not really edible for humans so they're pretty much free bird seed and bee attractants. They grow in the worst of soils and hottest conditions, and require very little water so it's common to see them growing in ditches along roads and highways, cracks in concrete, and heavy clay soil like my backyard

Those pics flood my feed on reddit austin.
Car culture in this town is so sad these days. It used to classics, hot rods and rat rods, and Harleys but since the tech boom and Elon built his Tesla factory here the car culture is EV and the cybertruck is the most oved and hated thing in this town so where there's pack of them, or one is wrecked, has the charger stuck in the port, rusting, it makes my news feed.

so many tires and not enough big gulps!!! 😆 😆

your sunflower looks great man, i bet the bees love that thing!!!!

your peppers look great too.. looks like you even got some flowers on them!!!

i like the inside of that hat man, thats pretty cool!!!! who or what is it advertising? a podcast?

IMG_8688.jpeg

Everything is slow here. I was a couple weeks behind this year. Cayenne on the right is doing good. Thai on the far left. Sweet pepper top left is only now taking off.

When I got the Pulse Pro I took more readings off a bright spot on the aluminum. You can see that spot in this pic...

View attachment 61414

On the eyeball test that glare looks like a 4th light but it measured out as if it was a dim CFL up high in the corner. And that's with the meter at point blank range only a few mm off the wall. 4 inches away that glare does not measure out at all.
I remember those side light tests too.
I don't think anybody is doing side lights anymore but there again, they're pointless. About as effective as turning a solar panel on it's edge and expecting it to fully charge a battery.
Best way to light a garden is with multiple lights creating an umbrella effect over the canopy is what I concluded after all the testing on angles and heights so that's why you'll always see me apply that lighting umbrella in my arrays.

Today with the downsized garden running at 2/3 capacity I took more tests.
The lights are at max power, height dialed in, and table at just the right elevation I'm hitting a whopping 42 DLI and almost 1000PPFD. Bro...that's like the dang Sun and what it delivers to an outdoor garden.
40 is optimal in flower but there are shorter plants that are hitting around 30-35 DLI which is still good. 42 with art on the walls makes me giggle. Never woulda thought that possible.
Running multiple strains without training means there will be some hitting high and some hitting low with an uneven canopy and there in lies the tradeoff in a no veg multi strain grow vs a trained grow. Basically sacrificing equal light distribution and consistency in every flower for speed and variety. And I'll make that sacrifice every grow especially at these utility rates.

View attachment 61420

🔥

Pretty much locked into a daily routine of watering and trying my best to clear any lower sucker growth.
Running hot at 93/84 and using up about 12 gallons of water every day.
Being very careful to not overfeed when it's this hot. Been giving them yucca, crab + lobster, and squid at only 1oz/12 gallons. Normal application rate is 1oz/1gallon so I'm at less than 1/10th strength on nutes.
I think I've picked the last mushroom out late last week. Haven't seen anymore since then but still keeping a watchful eye. In total I think 7 mushrooms grew on the soil surface of 3 different plants

View attachment 61425

View attachment 61427

View attachment 61423

View attachment 61426

View attachment 61428

View attachment 61429

View attachment 61430

Somebody wants to be a rock star.
Lemme introduce Y'all to Haunted Banana F1. The spawn of Project 421. Texas Butter banana kush pheno x Ghost Train Haze pink flower haze pheno. Results of some good old fashioned home grown pollen chucking by yours truly.

View attachment 61431
It fit's that portal perfectly, you, chunkin pollen? well enjoy, I am still tryin to learn to grow,better. Cheers

i like the inside of that hat man, thats pretty cool!!!! who or what is it advertising? a podcast?
It's that Show on U-tube Grow from your heart, with "That Bad Muther Fuckkr" Rasta Jeff, Breeder

Got a little more than flowers so far!

serranos

IMG_7332[1].jpeg

arbol

IMG_7337[1].jpeg

cayenne

IMG_7334[1].jpeg

I might end with enough to make a good chimichurri!!

Yeah like SSG said it's a podcast on youtube by Rasta Jeff, breeder behind Irie Genetics who's gear has rocketed to the front of the line in what I wanna grow next. Some pretty interesting topics to listen too while I work. I'll have it on today when I'm working on resurfacing my deck

View attachment 61781

Everything is slow here. I was a couple weeks behind this year. Cayenne on the right is doing good. Thai on the far left. Sweet pepper top left is only now taking off.

Man I thought I was slow starting a month behind and only getting this far. I think mine will start taking off really well. We're trending multiple days of 100+ degree temps and no rain in sight. Peppers love that shit.

It fit's that portal perfectly, you, chunkin pollen? well enjoy, I am still tryin to learn to grow,better. Cheers

I was close to throwing some pollen around to make a Haunted Banana F2 but wanted to do a small test on the HBF1 just to see if I wanna take it further. Had a couple good looking males outdoors but neither spit trichs so that pretty much locked it in for this to be a sensi grow.
I like what I see in this girl though so the next round of drops I'll take HB to F2 and F3 after that.

These HBF1s are available to you or anybody who wants to run it for free. She's hybrid but leans haze.
Seems pretty stable already in this sample test. Water hog though and wants to take over the room like a proper haze. She'll take the space of 3 indicas so plant space and numbers need to be adjusted for her.

Got a little more than flowers so far!

ahhh yeah!!!! lookin good right there!!!

eah like SSG said it's a podcast on youtube by Rasta Jeff, breeder behind Irie Genetics who's gear has rocketed to the front of the line in what I wanna grow next. Some pretty interesting topics to listen too while I work. I'll have it on today when I'm working on resurfacing my deck

ahhhhh i remember him talking about that, i didn't realize they were one in the same...

deck work already.... sorry to hear that!!! hope it goes smooth!!! ☀️

Back
Top Bottom