8 strains x 4 breeders. No veg. Seed to Weed in 80 days. Let's ride!

Happy 420 everybody!!!

To members who don't know me, I'm Bandit420
I grow so much pot I always have plenty

I live in a prohibition state and am considered an outlaw
Got two pretty good green thumbs, maybe because I'm a southpaw

I might be Sith but probably more Jedi
One thing for sure, this grass gives me redeye

Gonna grow some alien, banana, ice cream, OG, headband, and even a nuke
Stanky dank aromas from this crop just might make me puke

California Lightworks makes my LED light
They do a helluva job growing these weeds, frosty buds with density nice and tight

I pop my seeds using a 3D printed vertical germinator
It's tech sent here from the future like a Skynet Terminator

I start them off in airpots for awesome roots
And for food I give my ladies Great White, King Crab, & Neptune's Harvest nutes

In flower, Coast of Maine soil, 3.84 gallons per plant is what I use
Best soil around? Hell yes! That's old news

Pull up a chair and get ready for a show
Gonna try and turn these plants so white it'll look like snow

We'll be flying in a starship and I hope you don't panic
After all, this grow is 100% organic

🔥

The Breeders & Strains:

Irie Genetics ~ Nuketown

Cosmic Wisdom Seeds ~ Banana Twerpz

Greenpoint Seeds ~ Straight Jacket....AC/OG....Tahoe Animal....Gellazi....Banana Punch

My home bred cross ~ Haunted Banana F1

Everything except for Haunted Banana is feminized

🔥

A no veg grow is exactly what it sounds like. Once they break thru the seedling stage, the stalk firms up, 5 point leaves emerge, I flip to flower.
Several reasons for this and some are pointed out here

Not only has no veg growing saved me money on operating costs but it's allowing me to fit two extra grows annually which in turn means greater yields per year.

The speed though is the biggest game changer in all this. To be able to take 20-25 seeds and turn it into one lb of sensi in a little over two months time is some real shit that's hard not to notice.
And not just seed runs...I'm hoping to do some clone runs as well :cool:

So lets light the fires and burn some tires!!

🔥

View attachment 54556

IMG_7017.JPG

23 plants have been started. I have a max capacity of around 25-28.
4 starts are from regular seed and I expect some attrition occuring there and maybe a runt or mutant or two. This plan for attrition was done intentionally with the idea of taking clones and running a trailing crop with more Haunted Banana, Nuketown and Banana Twerpz to max out capacity and then some

IMG_7023.JPG

IMG_7024.JPG

IMG_7026.JPG

IMG_7027.JPG

New for this grow is an updated and ugraded air moving and cooling array of fans in addition to 3D printed, ceiling mount poles for ACI Gen 1 fans to cool the Spectramax heat output.
This was done by pointing a laser thermometer at the light's rails and identifying where the drivers are at causing the heat.
Before the cooling the rails were at 116*F. After cooling they don't get past 94*F.

IMG_7033.JPG

Right now two SS550s are on and they're both at 30%

IMG_0583.JPG

420spectral.png

Another upgrade is a center positioned SS550 under the Spectramax able to come down and help with starting the sprouts and also be a back up option in case heat is too much of an issue running the Spectramax.
This SS550 like the other two are on a remote control winch to be raised and lowered or installed or removed with ease.

IMG_7030.JPG

IMG_7032.JPG

IMG_7035.JPG

Y'all may be noticing some other changes well. 🥴
If those aesthetic changes are kinda doing a mind fuck with your eyes, that's the intention😋

🔥

The grow is monitored by Pulse and controlled by ACI, Blueprint, and Spartan controllers and thermostats.
There's eight 6" ACI fans, one 16" Air King, Hepa filtered active intake, a 10 speed 20" ceiling fan, and 700CFM worth of exhaust power

pulse.png

So that's the grow. 😋
Now comes the crazy shit like cannagars, rosin, dab life, bbq, and all other things 420 😵‍💫

Last edited:
Haunted Banana seems like my DFG/pdr. Sometimes I feel I need a 3x3 for 1 plant,ha. I 'd like to run it. Waiting on a tropical storm developing plans to bring mucho rain. Thanks, just dm me.

Yeah that storm building in the Gulf has me concerned. Looks like our whole time on the Bend will be a little wet most days.

There's a real mixed bag of the who's who of genetics in Haunted Banana.
On the male parent side there's BananaOG and Stardawg. On the female parent side there's GhostOG and Neville's Wreck.
Within those you have several variations of OG Kush, Neville's Haze, Mexican and Thai sativas, and Afghani Indica.
The lineage is old school so I have a feeling all that ancestral stability has helped this be stable on F1.
Now it's just gonna be a pheno hunt taking it to F2 and beyond. I'll be doing my best to keep it haze dominant on my end but there's some good OG and indica that could possibly be pulled out of there as well

The mother was special IMO. I pollinated two phenos of Ghost Train Haze but only collected seeds from this gal here.
A pink flower, black pepper and coffee aroma haze pheno

IMG_5982.JPG

IMG_7344[1].jpeg

IMG_7346[1].jpeg

Definitely having a love hate relationship with this grow.
Spectramax heat output is just too much and from now one will just be used for Winter operation. I really shoulda went with 3X SS550 but I think a combination of the unknown and my hubris thought it could work thru Summer but the stress and lack of any kind of cool down is a sumbitch.
Got my city efficiency report on electric use on a single day and out of 100 homes I ranked #69. I bet if I went with the SS550s and no intermittent AC which is near useless anyway I'd be in the top 50 at least.

Another thing is another fucked banana cut in Banana Twerpz. One solid plant and the rest are WTFs. I'm really close to culling a couple ladies early just because they suck and are not what I'm looking for. Just so hard to pin down a legit banana and something not worth the time to grow.
Also pretty much done with GPS Straight Jacket. The testers are just not there.

I don't like making changes during a grow of any kind and prefer riding it out but giving heavy consideration to shutting down the spectramax and hanging that third 550 tonight

IMG_7339[1].jpeg

IMG_7340[1].jpeg

IMG_7341[1].jpeg

IMG_7343[1].jpeg

I'll be starting my summer grow around July 1st and am strongly considering removing my FC8000 for heat reasons.
I can do almost as good with my smaller TSL2000s. I just get so much more coverage with the bigger light, and heat.:(

lookin gorgeous man!!!!

ya know 69th ain't that bad right... i mean you grow!! think of all those wasteful assholes out there ranked worse and don't power the sun's equivalent!!!

peppers are looking great too... i looked today and i have one lonely pepper growing atm... hahaha

man you and those golden girls!!!! :D

I'll be starting my summer grow around July 1st and am strongly considering removing my FC8000 for heat reasons.
I can do almost as good with my smaller TSL2000s. I just get so much more coverage with the bigger light, and heat.:(

did you do this last summer? i remember you adding the big light when it got cooler but don't remember what you had...

This is the part where I start thinking about turning one light into two ;)

lookin gorgeous man!!!!

ya know 69th ain't that bad right... i mean you grow!! think of all those wasteful assholes out there ranked worse and don't power the sun's equivalent!!!

peppers are looking great too... i looked today and i have one lonely pepper growing atm... hahaha

man you and those golden girls!!!! :D

If ya aint first you're last hahaha!

Surprised to see the Albany Sour Diesel is really from Albany NY.:cool:

Once upon a time scouring curbside bulk trash pick up I found a stack of planter containers. Written on masking tape and stuck to the side of each pot read NYCD. 🫠
At that time, diesels were what everybody wanted and some of them were so damn potent I blacked out after a bong hit.
Many of them were imports from the East so IMO, New York has always been a great source for legit Diesel cuts. But it's West Coast sister is Chem Dawg;)

Last edited:
I thought it sounded interesting too.

Did you get the storm? All good?

It makes landfall tomorrow. We're getting what California & New Mexico needs dealing with those wildfires.
Right now it's just a very disorganized tropical storm and no where close to being a hurricane. Gonna dump a lot of rain on Texas though

ts.png

So I'm going over some data and with the electric table I think I've got a pretty good plan lined up.
Last thing to do is execute it then take light readings to see what I got.
At this point I will make a trade in lower temps for less DLI but the goal is to keep DLI up at 40 and still reduce temps

Last night I dropped the Spectramax to 70% just to see if that could make any sort of difference in heat and it kinda did

At 100% output maximum temp is right around 94. There have been some 96 degrees and some 91s but average is 94.
I put the cursor on Monday nights high peak temp to hilight it

temp.png

And here's Monday night's peak hi temp maxing out at 91. I'd love to trim this down to around 85-88. If I can do that I think these ladies will start to frost up rather than sweating it out everyday.

temp2.png

Tonight I'm gonna drop it down to 60% and see how close the plants need to be to still get 40DLI. I'll put up so high they damn near touch the diodes if I have to using the table lift
I'm also looking at the spike that happens when lights come on and trying to trim that down. I think a contributor to that spike is the fresh air intake.
Even though the intake comes on at 9pm well after the Sun has gone down that outside air is still very warm and does not trend down cooler until around half way thru the lights on period at around 1-3am.
The fresh air is controlled by the ACI controller and smart plug so I've set it to start coming on at 1am.
I've also reset the spectramax cooling fans to turn on 15 minutes ahead of the Smax to hopefully get a head start on cooling down those rails.
I know reducing the power on the Smax will help a ton in electric use so I'm looking forward to that now I just need to see what kind of spectrum it spits out and how powerful it is at 60%.

Also a good chance I'll upgrade the ACI 69 controller to the 69+ which has 8 outlets. That will give me some more options on fans and exhaust.
Hopefully these adjustments will work because they're literally the last two cards I can play before I have to shut down the big light and opt for the 3 small light package

Last edited:
Yeah always nice to unplug, unwind, and hit the road!

Luv Shack carts in my travel pack

IMG_7359[1].jpeg

Mmm that Mexican seafood only found in one place

IMG_0633[1].jpeg

Scored some new metal art to complete my deck renewl and outdoor cooking space

IMG_0640[1].jpeg

Home kit

IMG_0642[1].jpeg

Reverse sear green chili burger? Why not.

IMG_0647[1].jpeg

With guac and without

IMG_0645[1].jpeg

IMG_0649[1].jpeg

Preview of the Vertical Germinator Stick.
Simple two piece design for 1-3 beans. Will be a 4-5 stick kit with each stick locking into a multi stick rez and color coded for multiple strains

IMG_7362[1].jpeg

IMG_7363.jpeg

plancomes.gif

temp gas.jpg

IMG_7360[1].jpeg

IMG_7361[1].jpeg

Co2 enhanced notes mycelium & mushrooms, dang I get those in my grows most of the time. Love the coconut tree! Cheers

My grow room compost bin for garden waste has just as many mushrooms in it as it does sucker growth cut away from the plants.
I try to collect the shrooms before they open but a few opened up while I was away. CO2 is up to 1200 this morning

IMG_7377[1].jpeg

Gotta love Texas roadside shopping finds. Metal art is my jam and here's another piece for my collection

IMG_7383[1].jpeg

The Irie seed drop will get a special edition germinator :cool:

IMG_7380[1].jpeg

Hydraulic table lift

IMG_7371[1].jpeg

It's a little like having this in a grow room😋

8eqz.gif

It's beer bottles and donkey dickin' time!

IMG_7366[1].jpeg

IMG_7367[1].jpeg

IMG_7368[1].jpeg

IMG_7369[1].jpeg

IMG_7370[1].jpeg

IMG_7373[1].jpeg

One of two of my favorite plants in this grow...Nuketown by Irie

IMG_7365[1].jpeg

I’m a fan of your room.love it

Thanks a ton Max! It's a fun room to grow pot in for sure!
Tonight it gets a new gadget finally bringing every fan and plug under the ACI umbrella with this 8 port controller

IMG_7396[1].jpeg

GC seed order came in yesterday with an unexpected surprise of a Lodi Dodi 3 fem seed pack. IT's a sativa leaning hybrid and the pack value is $39 before coupons or discounts

IMG_7402[1].jpeg

The VG stick kit made for the Irie Golden Girls collection is just about finished. Rez is on the printer now. Gonna make a few more strain specific custom jobs as well. One will be a ghost for the GTH drop and another will be a cherry for Trop Cherry bagseed

IMG_7394[1].jpeg

These volunteers are gonna get me in trouble.
You know you're a pollen chucking grower when you have this next to your mailbox. 🥴
Pretty sure the tropical storm last week made it go nuts and reveal itself but being next to the front door and mailbox, I pulled it up right after this pic was taken

IMG_7388[1].jpeg

And these two gals are just wanting to clear the 6' fence height and say hello to the neighbors. I hate to but I might have to cut them down too. Can't risk this operation for a pair of volunteers I didn't ask for

IMG_7400[1].jpeg

IMG_7398[1].jpeg

And oh yeah...It's official!!!! LFG!!!!!!

GQ7rRXzXEAk_AKA.jpg

Last edited:
leaving a tip for the mailman!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

buds are stacking up nice man!!!

whoooo # 19!!!! better start getting that tattoo changed!!! :ROFLMAO:

i saw this pic when i was reading today....

a couple clowns!!!
View attachment 63095

Thanks Buddy! The room is smelling quite disgusting right now with an overwhelming stench of dirty diapers

I'm just so happy for Chase man. Dude has been thru so much and deserves everything good coming to him. And he's cracking everybody up on reddit right now with a "I have the texts" running joke he's been playing since the SHR announcement.
He'll have the same chief as Truex so not sure how I feel about that so we'll see. Wild to see Bass Pro pick him up too so not sure where Mahindra will go.
He said JGR was the only team to not ask him about what sponsors he'll bring with him so I guess Wood Brothers and RFK wanted him to pay to drive their cars. I think he's a little bit above that class of driver having to pay for a ride so great to see this happen.
So now all the #14 gear will get boxed up and I'll start stocking up on #19 swag!

And yeah I've already been hunting for a Yaris online. Might go for an old ass Prius though too but prefer a Yaris. The smaller and more ridiculous the better when I paint that #19 on the door and TRD on the ass end. Bass Pro is just right down the road a few miles so I can hit that place up for sponsor decals. Hopefully they have something sized for a car hood. I'd love to jam a Borla exhaust or get a glasspack welded up in a Yaris too just to make it even more silly :p

Oh I’m jelly..I need to look into the aci setup as I don things manually.at lights on/off.basically just upping and lowering temp,fans are continuous with extraction fan plugged into a temp inkbird extracting every minute—minute twenty..i thought I seen a cat in your outdoor garden but in the nxt pic i seen more…..cute little bears.i want one 😃.

Oh I’m jelly..I need to look into the aci setup as I don things manually.at lights on/off.basically just upping and lowering temp,fans are continuous with extraction fan plugged into a temp inkbird extracting every minute—minute twenty..i thought I seen a cat in your outdoor garden but in the nxt pic i seen more…..cute little bears.i want one 😃.

Haha yeah those bears are from Humboldt, Cali. and carved by chainsaw from Redwood. Got three of those little guys and have had them for almost 20 years now.
The ACI controllers are a very nice luxury. I had already had four fans and a plug running off the 4 outlet controller then last night the 8 outlet got control of those and replaced these old analog + a digital thermostat. Now everything is controlled by the controller which is linked to my Ipad so now the whole room is Ipad controlled.
So nice not having to set timers or temp and wear reading glasses to see all the tiny pins and readouts

IMG_7404[1].jpeg

I recently got the 69 pro and now they have this advancement. What a company,huh

Yep same here. I bought the 69 almost 1 year ago to the day. July 11th. Had I known the 69 Pro+ was coming out I woulda waited. But at least they did give me four new fans for free when the new models came out. I guess handing out free or discounted new model controllers woulda been too much generosity 😋

Sometimes this grow feels like I'm wrestling an old goat or something but it's thru mistakes and error I learn the most and get new ideas....

So a couple things....I'm pretty sure two of my plants have light poisoning. I think for a day or two a few weeks ago while working in the dark, they may have been exposed to light while in the dark period.
I've done this work in the dark dozens of times in the past but this grow for whatever reason it was enough to stall them out and take an additional two weeks to go full on into flower.
I'm gonna go ahead and pull at least one LP'ed plant and let it ride the rest of the way outdoors. The good thing is it just looks like a minor reveg incident. No hermie or anything and the two affected are Animal Cookie crosses which have hermied for other growers

To prevent this in the future I'll simply add a panda film curtain at the entrance to ensure house lights don't bleed into the room when I go in there at lights out.

The next issue happened early yesterday after topping off the water tank from the outdoor filtered supply.
For some reason, a siphon developed in the watering wand. I keep the wand inside the tray and it siphoned 40 gallons of water from the tank and filled into the tray. It never overflowed and flooded thank Baby Jesus but the plants did sit in about 7" deep water for roughly 15 hours before I saw what had occurred.

I got the pump into the tray and pumped all the water back into the tank. Since I have a UV purifier in the tank + aeration there's no way I'm gonna dump that water and waste it. It will be reconditioned and recycled to be used again

It's a pee yellow green and running at 350PPM but usable for the garden. I can't drink from this barrel now but that's what the water from the faucet is for anyways.
Going forward I need to remember to close the valve on the water wand to prevent another siphon in the future

IMG_7422[1].jpeg

Needless to say I'm expecting and starting to see severe signs of an overwatering event complete with yellowing, leaf drop, and overall grumpy ladies for the next few days. Not gonna cool down the room while they dry out and instead let it warm up so they can transpire that water out of their systems.
As bad and shocking as it was to see the tray full of water, it did open the possibility of maybe doing a hybrid hydro-organic flood and drain. Done that before with bucket systems but never a tray.
Obviously a 15 hour flood is way too much but maybe a weekly flood for 15 minutes or until full then drain it back into the tank is very possible.
So that's one way to water and feed a garden with a high plant count in addition to using the remote control water wand.
Gonna store that little nugget of an idea in the drawer for now but yeah...what once was calamity may have actually been an enlightenment.😇

Other than that things are progressing and I am pleased with many things going on in the crop right now.
Mainly the size of some of the buds as they develop into forearm sized monster colas so it seems I have my ability to grow ginormous buds back again which is nice so at least I have that going on. Kinda feeling like the whole dialing in to DLI played a big factor in that.
Or maybe it was just going from reflective walls to a space station mural that did it🙃

IMG_7418[1].jpeg

IMG_7417[1].jpeg

IMG_7416[1].jpeg

IMG_7419[1].jpeg

IMG_7420[1].jpeg

IMG_7424[1].jpeg

Back
Top Bottom