8 strains x 4 breeders. No veg. Seed to Weed in 80 days. Let's ride!

Happy 420 everybody!!!

To members who don't know me, I'm Bandit420
I grow so much pot I always have plenty

I live in a prohibition state and am considered an outlaw
Got two pretty good green thumbs, maybe because I'm a southpaw

I might be Sith but probably more Jedi
One thing for sure, this grass gives me redeye

Gonna grow some alien, banana, ice cream, OG, headband, and even a nuke
Stanky dank aromas from this crop just might make me puke

California Lightworks makes my LED light
They do a helluva job growing these weeds, frosty buds with density nice and tight

I pop my seeds using a 3D printed vertical germinator
It's tech sent here from the future like a Skynet Terminator

I start them off in airpots for awesome roots
And for food I give my ladies Great White, King Crab, & Neptune's Harvest nutes

In flower, Coast of Maine soil, 3.84 gallons per plant is what I use
Best soil around? Hell yes! That's old news

Pull up a chair and get ready for a show
Gonna try and turn these plants so white it'll look like snow

We'll be flying in a starship and I hope you don't panic
After all, this grow is 100% organic

🔥

The Breeders & Strains:

Irie Genetics ~ Nuketown

Cosmic Wisdom Seeds ~ Banana Twerpz

Greenpoint Seeds ~ Straight Jacket....AC/OG....Tahoe Animal....Gellazi....Banana Punch

My home bred cross ~ Haunted Banana F1

Everything except for Haunted Banana is feminized

🔥

A no veg grow is exactly what it sounds like. Once they break thru the seedling stage, the stalk firms up, 5 point leaves emerge, I flip to flower.
Several reasons for this and some are pointed out here

Not only has no veg growing saved me money on operating costs but it's allowing me to fit two extra grows annually which in turn means greater yields per year.

The speed though is the biggest game changer in all this. To be able to take 20-25 seeds and turn it into one lb of sensi in a little over two months time is some real shit that's hard not to notice.
And not just seed runs...I'm hoping to do some clone runs as well :cool:

So lets light the fires and burn some tires!!

🔥

View attachment 54556

IMG_7017.JPG

23 plants have been started. I have a max capacity of around 25-28.
4 starts are from regular seed and I expect some attrition occuring there and maybe a runt or mutant or two. This plan for attrition was done intentionally with the idea of taking clones and running a trailing crop with more Haunted Banana, Nuketown and Banana Twerpz to max out capacity and then some

IMG_7023.JPG

IMG_7024.JPG

IMG_7026.JPG

IMG_7027.JPG

New for this grow is an updated and ugraded air moving and cooling array of fans in addition to 3D printed, ceiling mount poles for ACI Gen 1 fans to cool the Spectramax heat output.
This was done by pointing a laser thermometer at the light's rails and identifying where the drivers are at causing the heat.
Before the cooling the rails were at 116*F. After cooling they don't get past 94*F.

IMG_7033.JPG

Right now two SS550s are on and they're both at 30%

IMG_0583.JPG

420spectral.png

Another upgrade is a center positioned SS550 under the Spectramax able to come down and help with starting the sprouts and also be a back up option in case heat is too much of an issue running the Spectramax.
This SS550 like the other two are on a remote control winch to be raised and lowered or installed or removed with ease.

IMG_7030.JPG

IMG_7032.JPG

IMG_7035.JPG

Y'all may be noticing some other changes well. 🥴
If those aesthetic changes are kinda doing a mind fuck with your eyes, that's the intention😋

🔥

The grow is monitored by Pulse and controlled by ACI, Blueprint, and Spartan controllers and thermostats.
There's eight 6" ACI fans, one 16" Air King, Hepa filtered active intake, a 10 speed 20" ceiling fan, and 700CFM worth of exhaust power

pulse.png

So that's the grow. 😋
Now comes the crazy shit like cannagars, rosin, dab life, bbq, and all other things 420 😵‍💫

Last edited:
Dang bro, you had some trouble, sorry to hear that "Wand watch" problem. We "Live an Learn". Growers love.

That's a shame. They look great, though.

What doesn't kill them seems to only make them stronger.
Unless it's a machete. I'm pretty sure whacking some with a machete will kill them 😋

Looks like the flood damage stopped at the bottom two layers of canopy and everything above that is fine. Some will even need water tonight.

I am looking forward to sticking a fork in this grow and calling it done. Mainly because of heat just being a mean ol bastard every day.
The sativas have shown me enough for me to go all in on that. The era of Haze is here doing no veg so there will be far more diversity in this room going forward.
I even added Irie's Tinfoil Hat to the collection today to add more haze options for the next grow.

I hope everybody is enjoying their weekend! We finished up painting the interior of the house yesterday and feeling pretty good about that accomplishment.
Gonna spend this Sunday out in the heat with the grill on fire, beer on ice, weed wrapped in paper, misting fans on high, with Willie, Waylon, and the boys on the speaker. Just doing that good ol Texas Summer thing in the backyard

IMG_7441[1].jpeg

IMG_7435[1].jpeg

IMG_7436[1].jpeg

IMG_7437[1].jpeg

IMG_7438[1].jpeg

IMG_7439[1].jpeg

IMG_7440[1].jpeg

IMG_7442[1].jpeg

IMG_7444[1].jpeg

IMG_7445[1].jpeg

IMG_7446[1].jpeg

Tinfoil hat must be a new one. Sounds like extreme paranoia-inducing.

Unfortunately, DP crosses and DP itself have almost no effect on me. If I'm already high, doing a couple of hits straightens me out. If I'm not high, I don't notice it at all. It makes me wonder if my natural mental state = high on Durban Poison.

Tinfoil hat must be a new one. Sounds like extreme paranoia-inducing.

Unfortunately, DP crosses and DP itself have almost no effect on me. If I'm already high, doing a couple of hits straightens me out. If I'm not high, I don't notice it at all. It makes me wonder if my natural mental state = high on Durban Poison.

There's a handful of strains out there that don't do much for me as well.
DP, as long as it's authentic, will always have a spot in my stash. Some of my best ideas have been had while high on DP and it's usually top on my list when I visit legal states.
Only grown it a few times and every time was a rodeo trying to rein in a monster but with no veg I'm feeling like I may get the upper hand this time😋

Nice buds/ colas there. :cool:
The no veg sativa could change the game for many.
So what sticker catches my eye the most?
1719763180178.png
Plant More Seeds~! 😁
You got fire there man. 👊

Nice buds/ colas there. :cool:
The no veg sativa could change the game for many.
So what sticker catches my eye the most?
View attachment 63676
Plant More Seeds~! 😁
You got fire there man. 👊

That sticker is the sole reason that wall will never be changed. Epic seed bank and legendary breeder🤘

IMG_7453[1].jpeg

That was a helluva honey hole for some incredible strains and I damn near tapped it dry.
Now that GPS has pretty much been depleted and all of Gu's good stuff has been benched for whatever reason, I've been circling back to GLG and have been fishing Irie and will soon wet a line at Bootleg.
My Banana Twerpz by now defunct Cosmic Wisdom came from GLG but there's some Strayfox and Brisco there I'm looking at and may also dive back into some Bodhi

so deck's done... house is painted... does that mean you're free and clear on the honeydo list for the rest of vaycay? :D

so how much longer you think you have on this crop? everything looks pretty white haired yet, but the size looks there.. i know you always seem to chop earlier than most. 🪓🪓🪓

so deck's done... house is painted... does that mean you're free and clear on the honeydo list for the rest of vaycay? :D

so how much longer you think you have on this crop? everything looks pretty white haired yet, but the size looks there.. i know you always seem to chop earlier than most. 🪓🪓🪓

Yep that's it! Nothing left now but 20 days of paid bender! Will do some day trips here and there starting tomorrow going to a small one light town for one of the best burgers in all of Texas then to a little cafe making legendary pies since 1929. Can't decide if we'll come home with a cherry or peach. Maybe both if I can freeze one!

Some plants will finish much sooner than others. The sativa leaners are no where close to ready but a couple indicas are getting close. Might send 1 or 2 more that revegged out back so I don't have to wait or waste resources on them.
When they look like hell worn over and ready to die, that's when I chop. Pistils gotta be swallowed up, leaves yellowing or purpling, trichs all milked up, and just the slightest bump makes them fall over and unable to get back up. That's when I call them done

Back
Top Bottom