A Day in Infamy.

steamroller

Average guy who gets high. AKA the Slacker.
Staff member
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Just got home and I think all caught up on the days activities.
Anybody else have an interesting day? :ROFLMAO:
So it's a mess but not ours and not any memeber here.
I think 2 in particular have issues with 'old sponsors.'
I have not seen the terms and conditions [ TC ] but if I read the sponsor right posting on another forum would not void you.
It would in fact [if I were the sponsor] be a favorable thing since you are reaching others and still using their product [ on a forum that may not want/accept them]. Many forums have different sponsors some share similar ones.
I think so far we are still at tip of the iceberg for recognizing all effected.
Hope everyone is alright and feels comfortable enough to do what they were doing there here.
It seemed there was a lot of talk on many members threads so I thought this might help and be a place for you all the bash the idiot or what ever.
Sign in banned stranger;
1. Steamroller.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
dsc_0858-jpg.1225781

Taking my best pics back one by one~!
Free storage for now for the rest~! :ROFLMAO:

I think its funny at this point. My wife just got home and we are laughing about it because we watch a lot of videos from this guy "roningt" on youtube and all he talks about are petty situations

Last edited:
I see this as a win situation for us. Folks here who were on the fence about the shenanigans over there are no longer on the fence. Word travels fast. Look at the emails/phone numbers that were shared amongst us friends before this happened. Folks gonna talk, and they will.

As logic absorbs the loss of several of his best teachers and mods, many active contributors, along with some sponsored grows, I do believe he is going to watch things slide further in the coming weeks and months. Hard to shit in your own bed and not get any on ya 💩

The same thing will be said about trustfall when this is all said and done I do believe.

I am actually enjoying this 🤡 show and think logic did us all a favor today.

# 5 and I do take it personal prolly to personal but I’ve done shit for them - and it’s all good I understand but be a man and sit behind the keyboard and at least message me!

dsc_0858-jpg.1225781

Taking my best pics back one by one~!
Free storage for now for the rest~! :ROFLMAO:

At least they don't stamp your pics with a watermark then claim it's their property like 420Mag

They don't call it troll it up for nothing :p

I think I posted 3 or 4 times there and that was enough to just leave, no bans under my belt from there.
I could never bring myself to sign on there. ICM too. I'd rather talk to my dogs about growing
420 was the only weed forum I got the boot. Left a few on my own. But I often get booted from my neighborhood forums. Last time it was over a sex toy shop opening in our 'hood and people wanted it shuttered. Gonna ruin our children they all said. I'm all about free enterprise and made my thoughts known that if their kids were ruined by a sex toy shop then that's a reflection on the parents. I was censored and banned for it. But ya know what...that sex toy shop is still open!

This one is just unbelievable how long you been over there brother ?
Think since 2017. I didn’t even post here and managed to be #6 just for saying i was going to.

But I don’t have any hard feelings… his site and his choice. I may not understand it but i will respect it even if that doesn’t matter to him. Just gonna stay positive and move forward. Live, love , laugh maybe cliche but i find it better than handing out free rent

Never been banned and have been in this exact situation.
Started a fish forum which ended up with many of the members from another site that handed out mass banning's suddenly without cause.
They lost out big when all the leaves fell off the family tree.
I am still a member there but do not participate.
What happened today is totally a comment on the main actor, not the cast.
You ALL are a decent kind and respectful people or we would not have had you here all this time. (y)
I do believe this will be a much more memorable event for 1 than many.
If you want to say fuck this or get all out of your head about something come on over to Corvette Forum 'Off Topic/ Off topic.
The whole page is crazy~! They don't ban members permanently, they offer 2 week vacations to ' Anger Island" [ for real] . Never been banned there and I started a thread titled ' Do you have to be banned to join Anger Island' ~!😛
Bunch of grown ass men behaving like children~! And me...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Never been banned and have been in this exact situation.
Started a fish forum which ended up with many of the members from another site that handed out mass banning's suddenly without cause.
They lost out big when all the leaves fell off the family tree.
I am still a member there but do not participate.
What happened today is totally a comment on the main actor, not the cast.
You ALL are a decent kind and respectful people or we would not have had you here all this time. (y)
I do believe this be a much more memorable event for 1 than many.
If you want to say fuck this or get all out of your head about something come on over to Corvette Forum 'Off Topic/ Off topic.
The whole page is crazy~! They don't ban members permanently, they offer 2 week vacations to ' Anger Island" [ for real] . Never been banned there and I started a thread titled ' Do you have to be banned to join Anger Island' ~!😛
Bunch of grown ass men behaving like children~! And me...:rolleyes:
Dude you ain’t kiddin I go to alot drive ins and you should see it in person

Talked to him last night or this morning. He finally got his acid. He’s about to correct his PH iirc.

He might peek over on his own...he is observant. 😝

If not times on our side. Can’t watch 24/7 and dozens of people.
Curious if people that were being helped will start to wonder where all the vets went? 😄

Back
Top Bottom