A Day in Infamy.

Well shit this is pretty ridiculous.

Short version I got the boot for having the gall to order clones from trustfall that had mites on them. I got the boot to save face with a vendor. 1000% wrong just like you guys getting banned.

So I started this place. Along with smoke steam sweetleaf mosh and anthem. Been adding people since.

Then something happened yesterday. Not exactly sure what. And logic went off the rails. Apparently he thinks he owns you.

This behavior has been repeated by him many many times for many years with many people. We are just the latest. Normally people don’t have a place to meet up after. This time is different. His business will be changed because of this. Dumb.

How'd the whole thing start?
We believe a member at the farm mentioned us by name in the only real popular thread.
One would have to imagine what the reaction was like.
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

shotgun-shoot.gif

Just my take on it?

i guess i got banned too... i was nobody, i kept to myself and never even posted there about this site. kinda fucked up!

i was a member there for like ten years! i've never been booted from a forum before.

( i hear you all chanting "one of us, one of us")

What did Logic do, look at this site and ban everyone he recognized as members of his site?

I think this is another case of grow-site-admin hissy fittery. Maybe I should give him a call?

"Here, kitty, kitty, kitty!"

Curious if people that were being helped will start to wonder where all the vets went? 😄
This is how I ended up here. I was new to the Farm and started my first attempt just as everyone was leaving. Couldn't get any replies to my questions to save my ass. I wandered over here after Steam's invite and have been loving every minute of it. I'll hop over there and see if I got the banhammer as well.

Update: can't log in at the Farm. Does this me he hates me too? Dang 🤣

I can't stop laughing honestly.

I'm sorry for the folks that got impacted, but let's just pick up here where we left off. I don't recognize anyone posting over there now, seems like all new growers. They are going to have trouble helping them since all the vets are here now.

# 5 and I do take it personal prolly to personal but I’ve done shit for them - and it’s all good I understand but be a man and sit behind the keyboard and at least message me!
If he had done that with me, we would not be here today. Just sayin.

Some people cannot learn from their mistakes.

Last edited:
This is how I ended up here. I was new to the Farm and started my first attempt just as everyone was leaving. Couldn't get any replies to my questions to save my ass. I wandered over here after Steam's invite and have been loving every minute of it. I'll hop over there and see if I got the banhammer as well.

Update: can't log in at the Farm. Does this me he hates me too? Dang 🤣

For sure my guy. Moe and Aqua are probably the best at the style you want to do. Staying at the Farm would have been an exercise in futility.

I remember first reading your thread over there, trying to reassure you that everything would be ok when you were having some issues. Then you found out the calibration was set incorrectly giving you the readings you were getting! 😄

I'm just wondering what GNick is thinking right now?!? I'm sure he knows what's up. Not sure how long he's been there but the exodus has to be noticeable.

For sure my guy. Moe and Aqua are probably the best at the style you want to do. Staying at the Farm would have been an exercise in futility.

I remember first reading your thread over there, trying to reassure you that everything would be ok when you were having some issues. Then you found out the calibration was set incorrectly giving you the readings you were getting! 😄

I'm just wondering what GNick is thinking right now?!? I'm sure he knows what's up. Not sure how long he's been there but the exodus has to be noticeable.
It was noticeable before I was shit canned, but Canna Granny's thread was still fun. But it has since sunk off the recent posts list.

Up until now, The Farmer was the only forum site where a newbie could get good information. It's a shame that's over, but apparently Logic doesn't give a shit about that aspect of his site.

The only grower with a clue, aside from GNick, might be the HerbalEdu guy. Maybe I should give him the address.

Well shit this is pretty ridiculous.

Short version I got the boot for having the gall to order clones from trustfall that had mites on them. I got the boot to save face with a vendor. 1000% wrong just like you guys getting banned.

So I started this place. Along with smoke steam sweetleaf mosh and anthem. Been adding people since.

Then something happened yesterday. Not exactly sure what. And logic went off the rails. Apparently he thinks he owns you.

This behavior has been repeated by him many many times for many years with many people. We are just the latest. Normally people don’t have a place to meet up after. This time is different. His business will be changed because of this. Dumb.
Damn ok thanks Moe.

Glad to be here.

Not sure how it all started, i just know pipecarver and myself got the ban hammer first 😳 i couldnt imagine what i did, now it all makes sense. Hes a crybaby
I believe I was possible the first. I publicly called out Logic AKA MRS Badfire and I think I lasted 20 seconds before a permanent ban. That was about 4 months ago

I believe I was possible the first. I publicly called out Logic AKA MRS Badfire and I think I lasted 20 seconds before a permanent ban. That was about 4 months ago
Right. I remember that now. And 1D1 was saying it was due to you doxing someone, which just sounded like some total BS to me.

Just got an email from Vipar,
If they come over here logic will ban them forever. What a fkn clown he is 🤡🤡

They still said everything will be fine. Not sure what that means though 🤔
Viper is in China from what I remember and they are business people. Not my kind of business people but what they do understand is money. I would seriously doubt they would take any sort of legal action against you. They could but it makes no sense, kind of like spending 10,000. for a 500 dollar light or something like that.

So was that where he claimed you doxxed someone? I saw where he made that claim I but could not find your offense.
I straight up called out the true name of Logic. Not any of his AKA's but his real name. I am over it and like this site. It will be awesome in the coming days. weeks, months. Just give it some time!!!!

I feel kinda bad that you show up here during the shitstorm and get caught up in it. But I'm glad you made it. Would have been better if you had knowingly chosen this, I didn't realize how far he would go with the pettiness. I should have. Mea Culpa.
Don't sweat it, I wouldnt want to be apart of THCF if that's how it was anyways, y'all are/were a big part of it anyways.

Viper is in China from what I remember and they are business people. Not my kind of business people but what they do understand is money. I would seriously doubt they would take any sort of legal action against you. They could but it makes no sense, kind of like spending 10,000. for a 500 dollar light or something like that.
They'll probably take the loss. Profit margins are so high they'll even let shipping containers full of goods sit on docks unclaimed then it goes up for auction. I've dealt with some where something gets lost in shipping and they resent the item and gave me a refund. Once it was a $300 sauna heater. $300 was a hit for me but for them it was nothing to give my money back and give me a free heater. I just figure their cost overhead must be so low they can lose a lot of product and still make huge profits

I made it! ;):love:
..so glad I saw this thread. I was logged out and Google forgot my password, weird?
Here is my ticket for my badge. (I hope that screenshot doesn't get me banned from the new BannedBudBuilders site!) 😱:geek::giggle::geek: LOVE this place, even more now!!!
Screenshot 2023-05-12 9.49.35 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom