A Day in Infamy.

BAN HIM!!!

I'm not banning anyone here period. If people really need a ban - there are other more tactful ways to deal with it. The tools are in place. Bans just don't work. I could get back into the farm any time I damn well chose to, and there is nothing Logic can do about it unless he shuts off all new memberships. I just don't care enough to bother. That site is dead now.

BAN HIM!!!

I'm not banning anyone here period. If people really need a ban - there are other more tactful ways to deal with it. The tools are in place. Bans just don't work. I could get back into the farm any time I damn well chose to, and there is nothing Logic can do about it unless he shuts off all new memberships. I just don't care enough to bother.

That site is dead now.
Seems so

All the ogs moved

BAN HIM!!!

I'm not banning anyone here period. If people really need a ban - there are other more tactful ways to deal with it. The tools are in place. Bans just don't work. I could get back into the farm any time I damn well chose to, and there is nothing Logic can do about it unless he shuts off all new memberships. I just don't care enough to bother. That site is dead now.
Yeah I got right back in with the username Grampy_Ass and a different email. I had a grow off over there and I wanna let that dude know I got banned. Wish it could've happened sooner. I may have ran a different strain first. All's well.

this is what I posted up in my threads and on the potm thread...

This is a PSA from Dragons flame genetics.
Unfortunately, this site is run by a small petty man, who decided to ban most of his supporting members, including my account for posting on other forums. I will honor my commitment to give the last winner of the POTM his 3 packs, but let it be know, DFG will no longer be here due to Logic Banning me without even a word, after I have supported his site with thousands of dollars worth of free seeds.

Childish AF behavior.

You can still find me at every other cannabis forum, as well as discord, ig and all the usual places.

Stay free stay high.

I think logic just ruined his site and made a potentially huge headache for whatever mods are left. Dude is not right...
Unfortunately they always seem to recover. I kinda think it's a business model with for profit forums. When people get wise to underhand dealings and cages get rattled, purges happen.
I don't think it's a coincidence at all that rumblings over Trustfall's clones coming infested or sick, complainers being banned, and a now a new round of clones is up for sale.
The clone drop happened the same day so many were banned. He had to get Y'all out of there otherwise people would've been alerted with buyer beware warnings. Now they can dupe noobs into buying and the process repeats itself.
It'll happen again and it'll happen and has happenend on other forums too. The base members cycle in and out. This time it was over clones. Last time on THCF I think it was over a line of nutes or mite killer stuff that was basically talcum powder.
And it works because people need help and trust what they're being told. It's hard to imagine anybody involved with a forum meant to help people grow pot is actually a baited trap designed to open wallets.
Many loathe hydroshops for upsale tactics but compared to a for profit forum hydroshops are square dealers and straight shooters in this business

Unfortunately they always seem to recover. I kinda think it's a business model with for profit forums. When people get wise to underhand dealings and cages get rattled, purges happen.
I don't think it's a coincidence at all that rumblings over Trustfall's clones coming infested or sick, complainers being banned, and a now a new round of clones is up for sale.
The clone drop happened the same day so many were banned. He had to get Y'all out of there otherwise people would've been alerted with buyer beware warnings. Now they can dupe noobs into buying and the process repeats itself.
It'll happen again and it'll happen and has happenend on other forums too. The base members cycle in and out. This time it was over clones. Last time on THCF I think it was over a line of nutes or mite killer stuff that was basically talcum powder.
And it works because people need help and trust what they're being told. It's hard to imagine anybody involved with a forum meant to help people grow pot is actually a baited trap designed to open wallets.
Many loathe hydroshops for upsale tactics but compared to a for profit forum hydroshops are square dealers and straight shooters in this business
I have a feeling I know what you are talking about. Let me see if I can jog your memory. I believe the product line was called OG Biowar. And it is 95 percent talcum powder. It is expensive but does help the plants and at the time Capulator owner or was affiliated with the company. Capulator was the maker of MAC

I have a feeling I know what you are talking about. Let me see if I can jog your memory. I believe the product line was called OG Biowar. And it is 95 percent talcum powder. It is expensive but does help the plants and at the time Capulator owner or was affiliated with the company. Capulator was the maker of MAC
That was it. I remember that stuff pissed off a bunch of people while others said it worked wonders. I was in coco at the time and tried some for gnats and it was worthless. I just chalked it up as another in a long line of stuff I bought that didn't work as described. I remember asking if it ever dissolved in water but was met with silence because no matter what it wouldn't dissolve

That was it. I remember that stuff pissed off a bunch of people while others said it worked wonders. I was in coco at the time and tried some for gnats and it was worthless. I just chalked it up as another in a long line of stuff I bought that didn't work as described. I remember asking if it ever dissolved in water but was met with silence because no matter what it wouldn't dissolve
Would DE be similar?

That is funny because from what I know of the stuff. There are 3 different items but the one that I remember was the soil drench with was 95 percent Talcum powder. They most have at some point changed the label because they admit to it being talc as of like 2019.h
I know exactly why some swore it works and some talked shit. It is just Beneficial Microbes so ya the people that swore by it had a small or none existing colony while the hates had a nice rice colony in there media.

That is funny because from what I know of the stuff. There are 3 different items but the one that I remember was the soil drench with was 95 percent Talcum powder. They most have at some point changed the label because they admit to it being talc as of like 2019.h
I know exactly why some swore it works and some talked shit. It is just Beneficial Microbes so ya the people that swore by it had a small or none existing colony while the hates had a nice rice colony in there media.
Nailed it brother…. I always inoculate because i always use fresh media. OG is beneficial but so are many many other products out there. The problem is the unicorn piss claims over and above providing beneficial microbes.

Nailed it brother…. I always inoculate because i always use fresh media. OG is beneficial but so are many many other products out there. The problem is the unicorn piss claims over and above providing beneficial microbes.
I final took your advise Aqua and I am running bennies in the rez now. I believe there is value other than just as a safe guard from root rot.

Would DE be similar?
Similar but different lol. DE is fossilized water organisms but the OG Biowar stuff was basically baby powder with black specs in it. IDK if it's different now but when I used it I added it to a compost tea blend thinking it would do what other product like Great White do in a tea. But nope. All I had was this cake like paste of talc floating on top of the tea.
I just Googled it was surprised it's still around and sold at a lot of online vendors. Maybe the recipe changed? Googles says the physical address is where a beauty salon is now so who knows. Like a riddle wrapped inside an enigma.

Back
Top Bottom