A Day in Infamy.

I can say that in my last days there there was a noticeable drop in traffic. Pretty much CannaGranny's thread was the only one getting much traffic.
She was trying to help her SCROG peeps get to finish. Didnā€™t want to leave anyone hanging.

I think most of us were helping still or at least wrapping up with the ones we helped.

She was trying to help her SCROG peeps get to finish. Didnā€™t want to leave anyone hanging.

I think most of us were helping still or at least wrapping up with the ones we helped.
Yup! I had 3 newbs I was helping revive their plants. I guess they're going to have to figure it out on their own unless GNick is willing to take them all on.

When one door closes another one opens, lemons make great lemonade and the sun doesnā€™t shine on an asshole but it sure helps make great lemons.
Glad to see you over here Aqua. I know I wired you some strong words that may not have been correct because of the circumstances behind the senses. I hope we are still friends.
Anthem!!!!!

And unfiltered lol
There was a thread recently where some dumbass was spewing complete idiocy and Nick just layed him out!!! It was pretty brutal but the guy had it coming. Nick kept telling him he was giving out bad info and the dude just kept telling him he knew better because he was a "commercial" grower. He showed a picture of his room and he had 4 bar lights hanging in a bedroom!!šŸ¤£

There was a thread recently where some dumbass was spewing complete idiocy and Nick just layed him out!!! It was pretty brutal but the guy had it coming. Nick kept telling him he was giving out bad info and the dude just kept telling him he knew better because he was a "commercial" grower. He showed a picture of his room and he had 4 bar lights hanging in a bedroom!!šŸ¤£
Yeah he was pretty harsh at times but it was always informative for the most part. Hes a good dude, gonna miss seeing his stuff

Glad to see you over here Aqua. I know I wired you some strong words that may not have been correct because of the circumstances behind the senses. I hope we are still friends.
Anthem!!!!!
Dude i never considered anything less. I chalked it up to miscommunication or lack of knowledge of behinds the scenes once i had time to think about it. Not that I didnā€™t take it to heart because well Iā€™d be lying if i said I didnā€™t but @SweetLeafGrow helped confirm that was the case. Thats a big reason i decided i was going to come visit my peeps.

I wasnā€™t sure what all happened after as i pretty much stopped posting after that for many reasons. Then once i said i was going to post here when asked i joined the ban hammer club.

We good brother. Iā€™m glad you dont feel that way anymore

Hope not to much public info on tge situation but most of us are already in the know of what went down.

Last edited:
Iā€™m honestly a little salty. Iā€™ve had a ton of shit come up lately and Iā€™ve barely been posting anything but I posted here because it was a sensitive topic and I didnā€™t want it going out to a bunch of ppl and this gets me banned? Ugh I hate petty little ppl. Small dick energy.

I was doing a sponser thread which I know everybody hates lol, I wouldnā€™t have agreed if Iā€™d known 20 ppl were doing them lol but I could use the light.

Sorry for the rant lol fuck Logic, not sorry for posting here Iā€™m just pissed because it seems flat out wrong to ban someone for posting elsewhere.

Iā€™m honestly a little salty. Iā€™ve had a ton of shit come up lately and Iā€™ve barely been posting anything but I posted here because it was a sensitive topic and I didnā€™t want it going out to a bunch of ppl and this gets me banned? Ugh I hate petty little ppl. Small dick energy.

I was doing a sponser thread which I know everybody hates lol, I wouldnā€™t have agreed if Iā€™d known 20 ppl were doing them lol but I could use the light.

Sorry for the rant lol fuck Logic, not sorry for posting here Iā€™m just pissed because it seems flat out wrong to ban someone for posting elsewhere.
This whole situation reminds me of those Golddigger videos you see where some dude asks some rando skank for her number and she just gives him the hand until she sees his ride. All of a sudden she's ready for tonsil tickling!!!

Guess who the rando skank is?!? šŸ¤£

Mayb they will honor your diary here ? Open and honest

Banned as well.

I'm confused as fuck.

Is logic against VS/SF or banning on their behalfs?

I'm completely out of the loop on this.

Anyways I want a banhammer badge lol.

Guess the next solo cup run will be posted here.

Banned as well.

I'm confused as fuck.

Is logic against VS/SF or banning on their behalfs?

I'm completely out of the loop on this.

Anyways I want a banhammer badge lol.

Guess the next solo cup run will be posted here.
As I understand it we are guilty by association.

You join this forum you get banned on THCF as soon as Logic sees it.

No word yet if VS is agreeable to this or other options. Some have contacted but time difference.

Back
Top Bottom