All things shrooms

Ok Aqua give it to us straight…

If someone wanted to try their hand at growing

What is the initial investment for a small set up to try it out (basic)?

And what’s the time investment from beginning to consumption of product?
Pressure cooker… bigger the better

Laminar flow hood, still air box or positive pressure hepa… huge difference in prices.

You can get away with probably around $300 investment to start.

Time wise safe bet is 2 weeks grain spawn. 2 weeks substrate colonization then harvest wach week for about 3-4 weeks. Yield depends on genetics, size and success.

That’s initially you can greatly speed it up with grain to grain and cut spawn to a week and mixing sub 1-1 to a week

Laminar flow hood, still air box or positive pressure hepa… huge difference in prices.

Time wise safe bet is 2 weeks grain spawn. 2 weeks substrate colonization then harvest wach week for about 3-4 weeks. Yield depends on genetics, size and success.

That’s initially you can greatly speed it up with grain to grain and cut spawn to a week and mixing sub 1-1 to a week
not that it would be idea, but is it POSSIBLE to do it without all of that?

the flow hood wouldnt be difficult to acquire.

unless i got scammed, reading its a legit user/, i got a KSSS syringe coming!

now can i clone these things too? so im not buying a new syringe every time lol?

Last edited:

We have finished processing your order.​

Product​
Quantity​
Price​
KSSS aka Koh Samui Super Strain Syringe Kit 12cc​
1​
$8.00​
Subtotal:​
$8.00​
Shipping:​
$6.50 via USPS Tracked Shipping​
Total:​
$14.50​
Note:​

You will receive an email from Pirate Ship with tracking information within 24hrs!

Flash freezing is what green giant does to peas. Just a very quick deep freeze that disrupts fewer cell walls than slower freezing.

Vacuum freezing not only is under vacuum, but there is coolant running under every tray that is controlled to raise and lower the temp multiple times to keep water deep inside moving and able to be extracted.

I've grown KOH. Good luck on your harvest.

Well I got a BIG pressure cooker and a BIG instapot so I’m covered there $300 is cheap compared to one grow light big enough for a 5x5 tent (which I’m currently Savin for) now to save for a hood, still air box or positive pressure hela……which do you prefer?

Well I got a BIG pressure cooker and a BIG instapot so I’m covered there $300 is cheap compared to one grow light big enough for a 5x5 tent (which I’m currently Savin for) now to save for a hood, still air box or positive pressure hela……which do you prefer?
Laminar flow hood but they are $$$$ never owned one. I built a positive pressure hepa box. I think @Moe.Red has a laminar though.

I can show ya how to make one if you want to go that route.

Vacuum freezing not only is under vacuum, but there is coolant running under every tray that is controlled to raise and lower the temp multiple times to keep water deep inside moving and able to be extracted.

I've grown KOH. Good luck on your harvest.
oh thats cool.

and thanks, if it even grows! lol

Back
Top Bottom