All things shrooms

Wow incredible stuff yall. Should have read the whole thread before posted. Aqua growin 1 shroom larger than the whole zip I bought :LOL:
Wow I just learned more in 15 min reading the thread then I knew about growing it combined.
Yo @organic_cannabis_indoor weren't you about to get jiggy wit it? Maybe some APE was it mmmm?
Im just starting the PE but have heard good things about the APE. So far they seem a bit slow but i think my grain is a tad dry this time. Been a couple years since i have done them

Can get behind that no doubt. I saw them at ASU stadium in April of 94. I juuuust so happen to take a small amount of shrooms. On the 50 yard line at ASU stadium, they had a huge shiny disco ball that appeared. When they played the song Money, they shot light onto the ball and it reflected what looked to me like white coins across the entire stadium. The globe began to spin fairly slowly and during the song actually came to a stop and started to spin in the opposite direction. It felt like everyone there lost their balance and almost fell over at the same time šŸ˜†

My thoughts on them in a nutshell are below
View attachment 3662

View attachment 3663
That special helper.
I want it.

Ive been researching here and there about niacin and lions mane, LM contains hericenones that can stimulate the growth of braincells.

So Ive been learning about all of this I knew nothing about yesterday, before.

Always feel like I'm just not smart enough, half-genius.

That special helper.
I want it.

Ive been researching here and there about niacin and lions mane, LM contains hericenones that can stimulate the growth of braincells.

So Ive been learning about all of this I knew nothing about yesterday, before.

Always feel like I'm just not smart enough, half-genius.
You dont know what you dont know until you know what you didnt know.

Lol truth.

100% imo intelligence is the ability to learn manā€¦ nothing more
Neat perspective.

I'm cramming shit in my mind, and quickly.

And I want to accelerate it with psilo and LM

Was watching a "true history on the PE" on YouTube some crazy shit

Apparently one guy was shot in the face and had a psychic connection with shrooms and started cultivating them like no one has before.

You can also order it if you think it will be a challengeā€¦ its just quite a bit more costly but takes alot of the risk out if it
like a shroom bag? to innoculate? or order the spawn?

honestly, i think i can just clean/scrub everything, use 70% ISO on surfaces.

now i dont know how viable or aggressive these things are, i remember making my own mycellium last year for keeping mycellium ready to go for soil mixes, but i dont grow in soil so pointless for me.

took a little tote with oatmeal and mycos, it grew a nice white mycellium, no contam, but again i dont the difference in the species/survivabillity etc

so idk, was thinking i could take my little tote use some vermiculite/perlite/coco and or oatmeal as well, innoculate it with my syringe and seal it up, see what happens.

i dont know how susceptible a 12cc syringe of KSSS spores are.

edited

Last edited:
like a shroom bag? to innoculate? or order the spawn?

honestly, i think i can just clean/scrub everything, use 70% ISO on surfaces.

now i dont know how viable or aggressive these things are, i remember making my own mycellium last year for keeping mycellium ready to go for soil mixes, but i dont grow in soil so pointless for me.

took a little tote with oatmeal and mycos, it grew a nice white mycellium, no contam, but again i dont the difference in the species/survivabillity etc

so idk, was thinking i could take my little tote use some vermiculite/perlite/coco and or oatmeal as well, innoculate it with my syringe and seal it up, see what happens.

i dont know how susceptible a 6cc syringe of KSSS spores are.
I prefer ryeberries ā€¦ its the soawn thats a pita the sub mixed 1-1 or 1-2 will be pretty resistant ut the initial inoculation of the soawn is where the contam risks are the highest. I think oats may be difficult to get the moisture right

I prefer ryeberries ā€¦ its the soawn thats a pita the sub mixed 1-1 or 1-2 will be pretty resistant ut the initial inoculation of the soawn is where the contam risks are the highest. I think oats may be difficult to get the moisture right

can i spawn on vermiculite? and then youre substrate mix is the food for the fruiting?

only ask so i can use what i have on hand and avoid buying things unless ABSOLUTE

yeah, i want to get back to it, along with incorporating lions mane and maybe Niacin - gonna read about it more

i fucking hate western medicine.
stamet's stack!

once i'm settled in the new place, I'll get some pics up here. have a bunch of agar plates, spawn bags, and other paraphernalia y'all will appreciate.

actually, found some older pics.

APE first transfer. these plates are... odd. on the hunt for a fruit body to clone so that when i finally get around to making LC, i'll know for sure i'm wasting time on a fruiting isolation, not just mycelium.
PXL_20221222_065435631.MP.jpg
psilocybe cyanescens plate. this variety is quite aggressive, and will be getting spawned out to a wood patch post-relocation.
PXL_20230130_060952636.MP.jpg

liquid culture lid POC. the idea is to not have a self-healing injection port, and instead be able to screw a syringe onto one of the locks. there are two per lid, one for a syringe filter and the other for the syringe itself.
PXL_20230117_002450854.jpg

and by far the best investment anyone could make. don't sleep on a magnetic stirrer if you do anything with liquids and powders. wish i'd bought one of these years ago instead of having to shake the piss out of gallons jugs to mix up salt nutes haha.
PXL_20221223_224349227.MP.jpg

stamet's stack!

once i'm settled in the new place, I'll get some pics up here. have a bunch of agar plates, spawn bags, and other paraphernalia y'all will appreciate.
recently started doing more research on the staments stack, and cultivation.

i ordered a 12cc KSSS syringe on friday, should be here this week or so.

got it for 8+6 shipping

Last edited:
actually, found some older pics.

APE first transfer. these plates are... odd. on the hunt for a fruit body to clone so that when i finally get around to making LC, i'll know for sure i'm wasting time on a fruiting isolation, not just mycelium.
View attachment 3687
learning all about this stuff now, awesome.
psilocybe cyanescens plate. this variety is quite aggressive, and will be getting spawned out to a wood patch post-relocation.
View attachment 3690

liquid culture lid POC. the idea is to not have a self-healing injection port, and instead be able to screw a syringe onto one of the locks. there are two per lid, one for a syringe filter and the other for the syringe itself.

this is clever, thanks. ima steal this. lol. man a 3D printer would be sooo handy.
and by far the best investment anyone could make. don't sleep on a magnetic stirrer if you do anything with liquids and powders. wish i'd bought one of these years ago instead of having to shake the piss out of gallons jugs to mix up salt nutes haha.
View attachment 3688
i need to get one of these, agreed, fuck shaking 900 jugs.

recently started doing more research on the staments stack, and cultivation.

i ordered a KSSS syringe on friday, should be here this week or so.
excellent choice. KSSS is super aggressive and fruits heavily on horse manure. @Dirtbag grew some pretty good looking boomers of this strain iirc.

are you planning on starting with BRF cakes or you gonna dive right into bulk?

excellent choice. KSSS is super aggressive and fruits heavily on horse manure. @Dirtbag grew some pretty good looking boomers of this strain iirc.

probably bulk as i have small totes and medium totes and coco and vermiculite - what i have to work with - trying to avoid buying things as much as possible - daughter comes first.

Last edited:

thats what moe was saying, so jumped the gun and ordered it. got tired of talking about growing shrooms and impulsively ordered, ive wanted to the last couple of years now, since i got into LSD/CEs

learning all about this stuff now, awesome.

this is clever, thanks. ima steal this. lol. man a 3D printer would be sooo handy.

i need to get one of these, agreed, fuck shaking 900 jugs.
these are the ones i bought: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2520200604...EWZ09ZuBnfW2ibHmQbP1b17FCD|tkp:Bk9SR6DFrM6IYg

you'll also need: https://www.amazon.com/Biomed-Scien...84783114&sprefix=syringe+filte,aps,168&sr=8-4

and you can pick up a stirrer while you're giving Bezos some cash: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F34Y7VK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

don't forget spare stir bars: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08L3KXRCB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Back
Top Bottom