All things shrooms

oh thats cool.

and thanks, if it even grows! lol
You have a pressure cooker? If so you can get this done with mason jars and a little mixing. Some RTV to make a sterile spot to put the needle in. Check out PF Tek. It's how I did my first grow before I had the equipment.

You have a pressure cooker? If so you can get this done with mason jars and a little mixing. Some RTV to make a sterile spot to put the needle in. Check out PF Tek. It's how I did my first grow before I had the equipment.

thats probably the tek my brother started, i couldnt finish because living situation at the time.

currently looking for alternatives then trying to scrape 100$ for a P.cooker

Last edited:
thats probably the tek my brother started, i couldnt finish because living situation at the time.

currently no looking for alternatives then trying to scrape 100$ for a P.cooker
There is a link there to buy mason jars full of sterile media with an RTV injection port. Virtually guaranteed succuss as long as your spores are good.

should have looked at potency before buying lol

KSSS seems to be .3-1% less potent than golden teachers but maybe yield a little more?

so thatll make up for it

GT's are about the easiest and most forgiving strain you can buy......... they'll grow in a wide range of conditions. My shroom days are over, but had plenty of happy and insightful experiences with them. I found good pot growers can usually handle the shroom challenge pretty easily.

Back in december 2008, I was walking home from the store and I looked down in a nearby ice plant patch. There were several Carmel colored mushrooms.
It turns out, in the fall, my neighborhood is ground zero for Psilocybe cyanescens and Psilocybe allenii. Both are very potent, the Ps. allenii are more psychedelic in my opinion (colors were amazing, everything looked like melting metal for a while.

The SF Bay Area has a ton of the little beggars in the fall and early winter.

My favourite is money by Pink Floyd… man the sounds are fucking amazing on shrooms
Can get behind that no doubt. I saw them at ASU stadium in April of 94. I juuuust so happen to take a small amount of shrooms. On the 50 yard line at ASU stadium, they had a huge shiny disco ball that appeared. When they played the song Money, they shot light onto the ball and it reflected what looked to me like white coins across the entire stadium. The globe began to spin fairly slowly and during the song actually came to a stop and started to spin in the opposite direction. It felt like everyone there lost their balance and almost fell over at the same time 😆

My thoughts on them in a nutshell are below
20230522_092048.jpg

20230520_161847.jpg

Last edited:
Wow incredible stuff yall. Should have read the whole thread before posted. Aqua growin 1 shroom larger than the whole zip I bought :LOL:
Wow I just learned more in 15 min reading the thread then I knew about growing it combined.
Yo @organic_cannabis_indoor weren't you about to get jiggy wit it? Maybe some APE was it mmmm?

Can get behind that no doubt. I saw them at ASU stadium in April of 94. I juuuust so happen to take a small amount of shrooms. On the 50 yard line at ASU stadium, they had a huge shiny disco ball that appeared. When they played the song Money, they shot light onto the ball and it reflected what looked to me like white coins across the entire stadium. The globe began to spin fairly slowly and during the song actually came to a stop and started to spin in the opposite direction. It felt like almost everyone there lost their balance and almost fell over at the same time 😆

My thoughts on them in a nutshell are below
View attachment 3662

View attachment 3663
Wow i would have loved to see them. I can only imagine that experience through videos i have seen.

Back
Top Bottom