All things shrooms

The flow hood I know,but I'm not familiar with the positive pressure box.made a glove still air box last week .
I put the build up on the farm… probably they deleted it now but its a box with a hepa filtered intake forced in by a fan creating positive pressure. Its cheap and waaaay better than a still air box. Like maybe $150-200 if you already have a fan

I put the build up on the farm… probably they deleted it now but its a box with a hepa filtered intake forced in by a fan creating positive pressure. Its cheap and waaaay better than a still air box. Like maybe $150-200 if you already have a

I will check it out.

you guys see this frog from india with the mushroom growing out of it?

frog-mushroom-3.jpg

frog-mushroom-1.jpg

so lick the frog, eat the shroom? 😆 😆

Anyone here running a miniature fan on their tub? If you are let’s hear what you have, benefits and any negatives, and where did you source it.

Computer fans are usually good and reasonable. Easy to mount and go from 1” to 6” square at most computer shops. You should be able to make into 5v USB plug-ins if you have the USB plug-in charger.

Just a thought…🤷‍♂️

Computer fans are usually good and reasonable. Easy to mount and go from 1” to 6” square at most computer shops. You should be able to make into 5v USB plug-ins if you have the USB plug-in charger.

Just a thought…🤷‍♂️
I need to cover a 2” hole with it. I haven’t found one big enough yet. Everything I have found so far won’t cover the entire hole.

Last edited:
I don’t have any smaller ones left. Just a backup 6” for my case.

You should be able to use the above link to find one. Between 60-100mm depending on the hole and shape. I’m surprised Amazon wasn’t more helpful but I rarely use it myself.

Back
Top Bottom