Best Dry Herb Vaporizer under $100?

Denis

Trichome Trooper
Reaction score
Exciting news for vape enthusiasts—Linx Vapor has just launched the Linx Saber! This sleek, easy-to-use convection vaporizer is perfect for anyone looking to elevate their experience, and the best part? It’s only $60! www.linxvapor.com

Not deleting this thread because that is too funny. But Denis is gooooooooooone.
Sorry man sometimes as I hit enter I see a little moe pop up over my shoulder I think it's a good conscience or something then sometimes another pops up on the other side that says do it puss boy...and I do it

I have like a would Moe be mad or not moment...but I'm uncertain in the moment i send it even though its worked out so far....I just keep sending it haha

All's I can do is try to never start the mud slinging cuz I start throwing poop real quick lol 😂

Last edited:
Aw I thought I was going to get some non-ad recommendations haha. Has anyone here tried the potv one that can speak to it?
I bought my daughter one, she loves it. I’ve tested it a couple times, easy to get hits, no real complaints.

The amount it holds isn’t huge, but you can pre-load cartridges of dry ground herb.

Aw I thought I was going to get some non-ad recommendations haha. Has anyone here tried the potv one that can speak to it?

It’s the older model on sale. The Lobo is about $210 up here. Cheapest in US.

So far I like it a lot. Enough to buy the glass accessories and 12 more capsules. I also bought 5 more batteries so we never get caught short again. Takes a direct connection with the newer type C usb cable as well.

Doesn’t hit as hard as the plenty but it gets three people off with just one capsule in a 3-4 minute run. You really get good taste but not as high as when you burn it. IMO
Good for most days but wife likes her joints.

Feel free to ask any questions.
IMG_0946.jpeg

I bought my daughter one, she loves it. I’ve tested it a couple times, easy to get hits, no real complaints.

The amount it holds isn’t huge, but you can pre-load cartridges of dry ground herb.
Lobo is bigger bowl iirc. But does three people just fine in one session.

Back
Top Bottom