Best Sativa Strains of 2024

ZombieRider

Coco Helper
Coco Helper
Reaction score
Hello y'all! Here I want to discuss our favorite Sativa strains that are available in 2024.

This is a place you can reference anytime you want to find the best Sativa strains for your next grow, or just to learn about the latest and greatest Sativa genetics that are at the top of their game.

Rules:

Only post one strain per post

Just make sure to include the name of the Breeder and all the info you can on each strain

Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Silver Haze

Breeder: Greenhouse Seed Co

Effects: SUPER strong head high, psychedelic, creative, talkative, giggly, focused.

Smell: Lemon, Mint, Sharp, Dank

Taste: Lemon and Dank is the only way I can describe it.

Growing Super Silver Haze: Very fast and aggressive stretch after flipping to flower so PREPARE to supercrop! Sativa's tend to take a bit longer than Indicas to mature so you probably want to go at least 10 weeks of flowering with the Super Silver Haze.

Blue Dream

Breeder: Seedsman

Effects: Strong headband like-high, energizing, stoned, creative

Smell: My phenotype of Blue Dream smells like that characteristic HAZE smell, lemony with other tropical fruit notes. Super dank, distinctive odor.

Taste: Same as the smell, lemony, sharp, dank and fruity.

Growing Blue Dream: One of the easiest strains to grow due to its vigor, resilience and high yields. Blue Dream gets a lot of hate from people who think Blue Dream is all to common or whatever, but I think its one of the best Sativa's you can grow, be you an expert grower or someone just starting out.

Blue_dream_001_final.png
Blue_dream_002_final.png

Back
Top Bottom