Do you know about the stuff called redo that’s being sold at dispensaries?
I havent seen it yet, but i dont go to the dispensary here very often, NY dispos are 60+ an 8th, and you dont get a discount buying an ounce so its 400+ for an ounce of weed at a ny dispo..... kiss my ass i say! Lol.

I have my father in law go to the dipensaries in Maine cause he has a med card so its half the price and half the taxes of recreational. I just put an order in online and he goes to pick it up, and then mails it to me 🤣

lol and trustfall just posted clones for sale that clearly have spider mite damage on them.
I havent seen it yet, but i dont go to the dispensary here very often, NY dispos are 60+ an 8th, and you dont get a discount buying an ounce so its 400+ for an ounce of weed at a ny dispo..... kiss my ass i say! Lol.

I have my father in law go to the dipensaries in Maine cause he has a med card so its half the price and half the taxes of recreational. I just put an order in online and he goes to pick it up, and then mails it to me 🤣
I have seen it advertised here in a Mo canna mag. It supposedly does an entire reset in six hours and they say it’s like you never smoked before. I have never used it but a lot of people do.

I have seen it advertised here in a Mo canna mag. It supposedly does an entire reset in six hours and they say it’s like you never smoked before. I have never used it but a lot of people do.
If that really works, itd be priceless to me🤣
Ill have to do some research and see what i can find on it.

i used to be like that years ago, now it takes a good size bowl. i miss the days of being able to hit it 1 or 2 and be good for 3 hours
Dude tell me about it. Before i started this tolerance break i could puff down a 4 gram doob and still not be where i wanted to be.... once i realized a half oz was gone in a day and a half o said fk this time for a break. 10 years without a break of any kind so it was definitely long overdue.

Dude tell me about it. Before i started this tolerance break i could puff down a 4 gram doob and still not be where i wanted to be.... once i realized a half oz was gone in a day and a half o said fk this time for a break. 10 years without a break of any kind so it was definitely long overdue.
yeah i have been smoking every day for about 2 years now.

I’ve been micro dosing for over thirty five years, and to this day can’t smoke a whole one!
I really blame the weed ive been smoking as of late. Its all been what seems to be really low thc or just pure cbd... ive been out of my own stuff for a while now and whwn i had a stockpile of stuff, it was mainly ILGM/seedsman stuff so it wasnt anything spectacular to begin with really lol.

CannaGranny

Wanted to wish you the best of luck this weekend! We’re all cheering for you here and can’t wait to hear how you do. May you’re bullets fly as true as the advice you give.
Thanks Kopper! I’m ready to go do it. Packing and cleaning my car today and then off tomorrow! They will open the range tomorrow evening so we can get dialed in. I’m thankful for that. There is a seven MOA difference between an electronic scoring system and a manual.
It will for sure be an experience. There are eighty in the State selected by points and two of us women that made it in. I will be cheering for her too!
Once again, many thanks! 🥰

Thanks Kopper! I’m ready to go do it. Packing and cleaning my car today and then off tomorrow! They will open the range tomorrow evening so we can get dialed in. I’m thankful for that. There is a seven MOA difference between an electronic scoring system and a manual.
It will for sure be an experience. There are eighty in the State selected by points and two of us women that made it in. I will be cheering for her too!
Once again, many thanks! 🥰
I figured you’d go off the grid for a couple days here, very cool about the second lady, go ahead and cheer her on but then smoke her 🤣
Hell yeah they are! Ill save like 75-100 dollars a month now which is awesome.
I’m so glad my wife talked us into cloth diapers, they’ve come so far and for three kids I think we spent no more than $400 total ❤️❤️❤️ Between that and her desire to breast feed we faired far better than most I know

Good morning All!! We went out last night to listen to my buds band play and i missed 5 pages of this thread. That is so cool. just got caught up and saw that a person that was being helped by CG found where you moved to. That is what is so good , people helping people!!! That kind of spirit is what makes success. I hope someday to help someone like that. I have all this info in my head from working in a greenhouse for 30 years that needs to come out.

I was thrilled he made it over here. @MiGrampa managed to pull that one off! Sounds like you had a good time last night!
Feel free to jump in anytime with advice! Thirty years is a long time to work green houses! I’m impressed! 🥰

Last edited:
That is a milestone in itself. People that haven't had kids don't realize how expensive it is and how many diapers someone goes through.
I had him started a year and a half ago and then he got bit in the face by a dog and completely stopped. Cant really say i blame him though, so this is an even bigger accomplishment for him in my opinion.

I had him started a year and a half ago and then he got bit in the face by a dog and completely stopped. Cant really say i blame him though, so this is an even bigger accomplishment for him in my opinion.
We put all the money we would have spent on diapers for a couple months in a jar in my boys room.had a pee party for him with it. He was trained early on but always wet the bed.congrats man.high five.

So this is some pretty cool news, i finally got my youngest son potty trained!!! Now i can save money by not buying diapers!! Fuck yeah!! 😆😎
DUDE!!! Hell yeah. We have a few friends that recently had or have new kids on the way, so we consistently send them big boxes of diapers to try and ease the burden. Those damn things are so expensive, literally throwing money in the trash can. With kids there are many other ways to spend money that'll go much further.

DUDE!!! Hell yeah. We have a few friends that recently had or have new kids on the way, so we consistently send them big boxes of diapers to try and ease the burden. Those damn things are so expensive, literally throwing money in the trash can. With kids there are many other ways to spend money that'll go much further.
Thats very nice of you guys.
my youngest was 2.5 months early and we didnt have anything for him at the time he was born, so he had to spend 3 weeks in the NICU, i saved all 3 of my paychecks over those 3 weeks and spent every dollar i had to my name on diapers, wipes, and a carseat.
My biggest issue with diapers is you are throwing dollar bills in the trash can In the form of something else lol.

Thats very nice of you guys.
my youngest was 2.5 months early and we didnt have anything for him at the time he was born, so he had to spend 3 weeks in the NICU, i saved all 3 of my paychecks over those 3 weeks and spent every dollar i had to my name on diapers, wipes, and a carseat.
My biggest issue with diapers is you are throwing dollar bills in the trash can In the form of something else lol.
man, that's a rough start. kid is gonna be tough as nails when he grows up!

man, that's a rough start. kid is gonna be tough as nails when he grows up!
Yeah for real, hes already tough as hell for 3, and that same night i got all his stuff, some crack head threw himself into the side of my car. So the cops impounded my car to do a vehicle inspection, then lost my car for 3 days, didnt do the inspection after they found out the guy was on drugs, then charged me 475 dollars in storage fees for impounding my car.....

But heres the little monster yesterday eating a nacho lunchable🤣20230524_110552.jpg

So, I spent the day getting ready to leave out mid morning tomorrow. My car is spiffy and smellin oh so good, windows clean, just a shining. Loaded down with chairs, cases and a cooler.
Did I spend the day pondering the task? Sure did. Did I reread the wind book, or pop off a few to foul my barrel? Nope. Got a French tipped manicure, and a pedi cause a Lady has to look good on the range! The nail work also helped cover up my cannabis farmer soil stained nails! 😂
I’ll pop in in the morning for Java and a smoke, then I’m gone for a few days. I may pop in at night, may not. At times these competitions are tense and I stay to myself and decompress.
Wish me luck, I’ll take care of the having a good time aspect of it. 😂 It’s an absolute honor to even shoot this competition. I will come away over the top and out of my mind with happy or humbled by one’s who’s abilities outshine mine. Either way, it’s a win 🥰

So, I spent the day getting ready to leave out mid morning tomorrow. My car is spiffy and smellin oh so good, windows clean, just a shining. Loaded down with chairs, cases and a cooler.
Did I spend the day pondering the task? Sure did. Did I reread the wind book, or pop off a few to foul my barrel? Nope. Got a French tipped manicure, and a pedi cause a Lady has to look good on the range! The nail work also helped cover up my cannabis farmer soil stained nails! 😂
I’ll pop in in the morning for Java and a smoke, then I’m gone for a few days. I may pop in at night, may not. At times these competitions are tense and I stay to myself and decompress.
Wish me luck, I’ll take care of the having a good time aspect of it. 😂 It’s an absolute honor to even shoot this competition. I will come away over the top and out of my mind with happy or humbled by one’s who’s abilities outshine mine. Either way, it’s a win 🥰
Good luck, kick some ass!!! And dont shoot your eye out🤣😉

Back
Top Bottom