N1ght1ight is a pretty dam good guy from my experiences with him

Also really fucking smart and well written. Doesn't say a lot but when he does say something it's worth reading, even if you can't understand half of it.

@CannaGranny I ain't wishing you luck. You don't need luck. You've got a skillset that you've honed and perfected over countless hours of your blood sweat and tears. Kick some ass and tell us after you've won 1st place.

So, I spent the day getting ready to leave out mid morning tomorrow. My car is spiffy and smellin oh so good, windows clean, just a shining. Loaded down with chairs, cases and a cooler.
Did I spend the day pondering the task? Sure did. Did I reread the wind book, or pop off a few to foul my barrel? Nope. Got a French tipped manicure, and a pedi cause a Lady has to look good on the range! The nail work also helped cover up my cannabis farmer soil stained nails! 😂
I’ll pop in in the morning for Java and a smoke, then I’m gone for a few days. I may pop in at night, may not. At times these competitions are tense and I stay to myself and decompress.
Wish me luck, I’ll take care of the having a good time aspect of it. 😂 It’s an absolute honor to even shoot this competition. I will come away over the top and out of my mind with happy or humbled by one’s who’s abilities outshine mine. Either way, it’s a win 🥰
You got this Cannagranny! Those french tip's might be considered cheating after the whooping your gonna deliver to your competitors. Good luck, have fun! :D.
Nothing like good competition for a lil boost! THis is why i still race bikes, the high of victory, or close to victory, is unmatched imo!

• Deleted by Nesta
Show…
Sure. I use 3 grams of concentrate.100 gummie bears of your choice.takes about 3 boxes of nerds. Melt gummies in a sauce pan low heat don't burn.at the same time decarb your concentrate.i decarb in a small pirex bowl in a skillet,low heat.dont get it over 220.when the concentrate stops bubling and goes still it is ready.use a small spatula and dump concentrate into your melted liquid gummies.stir stir stir.have 1 and half boxes of nerds layed out on parchment.when your gummies are mixed well dump onto nerds.cover the top of your pudle with the rest of the nerds.refrigerate.after cool weigh your block shake off all loose nerds.devide you weight by 50 that's your serving size for about 60 mg of concentrate .want them weaker divide by 100.weigh each candy.after portion is weighed rub them through extra nerds so they stick to cut areas.make sure you do this after they are weighed.enjoy .

Last edited:
I
Sure. I use 3 grams of concentrate.100 gummie bears of your choice.takes about 3 boxes of nerds. Melt gummies in a sauce pan low heat don't burn.at the same time decarb your concentrate.i decarb in a small pirex bowl in a skillet,low heat.dont get it over 220.when the concentrate stops bubling and goes still it is ready.use a small spatula and dump concentrate into your melted liquid gummies.stir stir stir.have 1 and half boxes of needs layed out on parchment.when your gummies are mixed well dump onto nerds.cover the top of your pudle with the rest of the nerds.refrigerate.after cool weigh your block shake off all loose nerds.devide you weight by 50 that's your serving size for about 60 mg of concentrate .want them weaker divide by 100.weigh each candy.after portion is weighed rub them through extra nerds so they stick to cut areas.make sure you do this after they are weighed.enjoy .
take that same concentrate fill about 10 capsules and swallow em ! Lol sometimes 2 at a time never figured the mg’s got me curious now - I can eat a1000 from dispo candy no problem

Weird. I was offered 10 seeds from @Moe.Red personal collection of feminized seeds to come here 👀
I birthed them myself. Check's in the mail. I'll pay you next tuesday.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, this is all such a weird deal.

It's friday nite of a 3 day weekend for us americans, let's change the channel and head back in the coffee shop. Whatcha doing this weekend everyone? I'm growing weed. Including SOIL! woo hoo.

Good luck shooting Granny. Sorry If I am not keeping up over here. You guys talk more than me!

Back
Top Bottom