I saw two sad faces on my post today by @Amnesia. I suspect I know who you are. I apologize for just letting you have it. I saw your answer to another and it set my ass on fire. Every single one of us that signed up for Moe’s forum signed in one morning to find we had been cancelled. Many of us have give great amounts of our time to that forum. No warning (which I would have told him to feck off, I go and post where and when I want) To be just dismissive of all of us under the shit happens clause burnt my ass.
Anyway I’m over it, you are welcome here and we can try again if you wish.
I suspect you are correct knowing who I am. 😉 I appreciate the apology and your willingness to try again.

You took my post out of context. I wanted to help dean1963 but knew I couldn't be specific, so I wrote in vague terms. He wanted an answer, so I did my best. I'm not a combatant in this war, and as such, it's clear to me that people on both sides are angry and hurt. It isn't easy to be neutral.

I was not upset with you, CannaGranny, but I was surprised. We hadn't engaged much, yet you expressed a low opinion of me. I understand your feelings. The subsequent comments others made about me, however, were hurtful and won't be forgotten soon. Now that I know so many of you think I'm an idiot, I probably won't be trying to help people like I used to do. It hurts to know so many have been laughing at me behind my back. I was only trying to give something back for the help I've received. Now, it feels like I don't belong in either forum.

By the way, I'm active on both forums. I got a public commitment that I wouldn't be banned and some of the comments in response were quoted a few posts back. I just looked for the thread, though, and it's gone.

Anyway... It's time for me to get busy with other things. We're getting furniture delivered today and I need to get ready for it.

I suspect you are correct knowing who I am. 😉 I appreciate the apology and your willingness to try again.

You took my post out of context. I wanted to help dean1963 but knew I couldn't be specific, so I wrote in vague terms. He wanted an answer, so I did my best. I'm not a combatant in this war, and as such, it's clear to me that people on both sides are angry and hurt. It isn't easy to be neutral.

I was not upset with you, CannaGranny, but I was surprised. We hadn't engaged much, yet you expressed a low opinion of me. I understand your feelings. The subsequent comments others made about me, however, were hurtful and won't be forgotten soon. Now that I know so many of you think I'm an idiot, I probably won't be trying to help people like I used to do. It hurts to know so many have been laughing at me behind my back. I was only trying to give something back for the help I've received. Now, it feels like I don't belong in either forum.

By the way, I'm active on both forums. I got a public commitment that I wouldn't be banned and some of the comments in response were quoted a few posts back. I just looked for the thread, though, and it's gone.

Anyway... It's time for me to get busy with other things. We're getting furniture delivered today and I need to get ready for it.
Lets not forget context and a lot of emotions here. You probably had no idea of what was going on as i didn’t either… and none of us are mind readers.

That shit put a rift between a lot of folks. Especially because they blatantly lied to you all. And im very sceptical to think they are not going to ban your account if they find out.

The comments everyone made are based on emotions…. It was hurtful to see the comments and lies and some of the buy in from the people that were and are being made over there. So keep that in mind.

What this site has that the other does not is it’s actually a family and community of like minded people who help eachother. Not some control ridden, narrative altering and greed driven cesspool of toxicity.

Family’s have arguments, fights and disagreements and always will. Those are not the important things we should let define us as a community… its how we handle them that will set us apart.

There was no joy in what happened over there for anyone. You as much as anyone here have been manipulated and made some comments that in hindsight were maybe misguided by emotion and even more so manipulation.

If i have offended anyone and im sure i have through this whole thing…. Then im sorry. Im not perfect and I don’t expect that of others. So lets all step back and try to understand that we are not perfect and as a family or community does…. Get it out and move forward as a community that supports eachother.

@Amnesia you are very welcome to be here.
IMO no one here has a problem with you, more we were just disappointed and still are with any who find truth to what is being said over there.
You are free to go where you want as far as we are concerned , but I expect a short life for your account over there.
You are also free to reach your own conclusions, I hope everyone has.
Hopefully in the end or soon you will realize there is not a lot of truth being posted over there.
About us or the plant this all about.
Just me?
WELCOME to Bud Builders~!
I am glad you came just look and feel the water.
Hope you settle in here

Lets not forget context and a lot of emotions here. You probably had no idea of what was going on as i didn’t either… and none of us are mind readers.
I didn't. Initially, I just became aware of folks being missing. I asked a mod about CannaGranny and TSD and was told they left.

That shit put a rift between a lot of folks. Especially because they blatantly lied to you all. And im very sceptical to think they are not going to ban your account if they find out.
Yes. You're right. There were lies, but there were also omissions. I'm sure many over there are bewildered and afraid to ask about it.

They know I have an account here. We'll see what happens. I'll let folks here know if there's anything interesting.

The comments everyone made are based on emotions…. It was hurtful to see the comments and lies and some of the buy in from the people that were and are being made over there. So keep that in mind.
I understand now. At the time, I didn't.

What this site has that the other does not is it’s actually a family and community of like minded people who help eachother. Not some control ridden, narrative altering and greed driven cesspool of toxicity.

Family’s have arguments, fights and disagreements and always will. Those are not the important things we should let define us as a community… its how we handle them that will set us apart.
There are folks here who are good friends. The challenge will be to make room for new folks--like me. I'll always feel like a newbie in this group.

There was no joy in what happened over there for anyone. You as much as anyone here have been manipulated and made some comments that in hindsight were maybe misguided by emotion and even more so manipulation.
That is becoming clearer to me every day.

If i have offended anyone and im sure i have through this whole thing…. Then im sorry. Im not perfect and I don’t expect that of others. So lets all step back and try to understand that we are not perfect and as a family or community does…. Get it out and move forward as a community that supports eachother.
Thank you. I was surprised because I have always known you to be helpful and kind. Please don't lose that side of yourself. When Moe told me people were mad at me, I couldn't believe it. I had to Google my name to find it. I had no idea my comment would be interpreted the way it was. I knew the person was struggling with CG's absence and so I was trying to help, while also knowing I couldn't say all that I knew. You know the score.

@Amnesia you are very welcome to be here.
Thanks. I'm starting to feel better. I know emotions are raw, especially now.

IMO no one here has a problem with you, more we were just disappointed and still are with any who find truth to what is being said over there.
Thanks again. There's a serious lack of communication. I don't have anyone's digits, and that has been frustrating.

You are free to go where you want as far as we are concerned , but I expect a short life for your account over there.
I know I am free, but good sites can be hard to find. I am also curious to see what happens to my account. They know I'm here because we had a conversation about it.

You are also free to reach your own conclusions, I hope everyone has.
Hopefully in the end or soon you will realize there is not a lot of truth being posted over there.
About us or the plant this all about.
Just me?
WELCOME to Bud Builders~!
I am glad you came just look and feel the water.
Hope you settle in here
I always reach my own conclusions. That's probably why it took me a while. I didn't have enough information. I think I think too much. 😊

Well said @CannaGranny @Aqua Man @steamroller

@Amnesia you were caught in the crossfire when emotions were raw. Many of us were.

I do not think you are an idiot and I have told you as much.

Time to lay down weapons and move on. I invite you to do so here. I think you will find no one here who makes you feel like an idiot.
A poor choice of wording on my part, it was. So, okay... I'll let it go. I'm not a person who holds on to anger. It was really the surprise that was the most powerful emotion, though. I'm probably not the only one who's slow. I also can be somewhat Pollyannaish. I hope for positive outcomes.

We'd really like to just move past all that and do our own thing here since we were ousted without warning... but they keep dragging it on over there for some reason, jealousy would be a safe bet, deflection to take attention away from the fact they deleted many well liked members and then lied about it. 🤷‍♀️ who knows, not worth the mental energy at this point. We should put our energy into making this place awesome instead.

@Amnesia

I also have a feeling your account won't last long once they figure it out, even after what was said in that thread. But nice to see ya round these parts :)
We'll see. They know. I'm not worried. And thanks.

Enuff well said ! Welcome @Amnesia !
Thank you!

I think I'm caught up with everyone's comments now. Negative feelings make this old gal weary. Let's move on to better things. 😊

We'd really like to just move past all that and do our own thing here since we were ousted without warning... but they keep dragging it on over there for some reason, jealousy would be a safe bet, deflection to take attention away from the fact they deleted many well liked members and then lied about it. 🤷‍♀️ who knows, not worth the mental energy at this point. We should put our energy into making this place awesome instead.
I agree. Positive energy is so much nicer.

@Amnesia , you probably don't know me because most don't, either here or on the other forum. I was a member at the other place for almost 10 years mostly sitting in the background and paying attention while offering very little advice if any. After 10 years i still consider myself as a newbie with little knowledge to share. Do as i do not as i say type thing. At the other place i had bean a member for mabe 3 years and i was posting in the "old farts club" thread that tommorow was harvest day. Gnome replied "pictures or it didn't happen ", just how people are on cannabis forums. One i showed a picture i felt it was different.

When i was asked to join the group here at the very beginning it was a no brainer. The knowledge that has assembled here is the best ive seen during my tenure at the forum and in a somewhat selfish reason id like to know how I do what I do.

I need a nap, long post for me, welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay

I didn't. Initially, I just became aware of folks being missing. I asked a mod about CannaGranny and TSD and was told they left.

Yes. You're right. There were lies, but there were also omissions. I'm sure many over there are bewildered and afraid to ask about it.

They know I have an account here. We'll see what happens. I'll let folks here know if there's anything interesting.

I understand now. At the time, I didn't.

There are folks here who are good friends. The challenge will be to make room for new folks--like me. I'll always feel like a newbie in this group.

That is becoming clearer to me every day.

Thank you. I was surprised because I have always known you to be helpful and kind. Please don't lose that side of yourself. When Moe told me people were mad at me, I couldn't believe it. I had to Google my name to find it. I had no idea my comment would be interpreted the way it was. I knew the person was struggling with CG's absence and so I was trying to help, while also knowing I couldn't say all that I knew. You know the score.
4 year newbie right here! I have no where near the knowledge or skill many of theses growers have but it doesn’t make me feel inferior, I feel blessed to have any help I need with plant problems or genetics or lights we are truly blessed to be here . In my humble opinion

4 year newbie right here! I have no where near the knowledge or skill many of theses growers have but it doesn’t make me feel inferior, I feel blessed to have any help I need with plant problems or genetics or lights we are truly blessed to be here . In my humble opinion
It's not a pissing contest, we're all just trying to grow our medicine, share knowledge and make some friends. Chill vibes and good highs. ✌️☮️😊

Beach day with the bestie and the kiddos, so no smoking for me... I may have had a few candies. 😊 Watching the loons dive for food and chase each other around trying to mate has been entertaining. I had no idea how fast and far they could run across the water until today. 20230527_161117.jpg

Beach day with the bestie and the kiddos, so no smoking for me... I may have had a few candies. 😊 Watching the loons dive for food and chase each other around trying to mate has been entertaining. I had no idea how fast and far they could run across the water until today. View attachment 4440
So bloody hot here and in playing in dirt… trade ya

I've actually given my mother in law fudge at her dad's 80th birthday party, to her knowledge, dancing and hilarity ensued.
I mean, I've eaten shrooms with my dad... but my dad and my mother in law are VERY different people... no one would be surprised by that information, but they would be about the two pieces of fudge she ate when I told her to start with half of one lol.

Back
Top Bottom