Beach day with the bestie and the kiddos, so no smoking for me... I may have had a few candies. 😊 Watching the loons dive for food and chase each other around trying to mate has been entertaining. I had no idea how fast and far they could run across the water until today. View attachment 4440
If there’s potential for mating I’m pretty sure I’d be surprised how far and fast I could run period 🤣

@Amnesia , you probably don't know me because most don't, either here or on the other forum. I was a member at the other place for almost 10 years mostly sitting in the background and paying attention while offering very little advice if any. After 10 years i still consider myself as a newbie with little knowledge to share. Do as i do not as i say type thing. At the other place i had bean a member for mabe 3 years and i was posting in the "old farts club" thread that tommorow was harvest day. Gnome replied "pictures or it didn't happen ", just how people are on cannabis forums. One i showed a picture i felt it was different.

When i was asked to join the group here at the very beginning it was a no brainer. The knowledge that has assembled here is the best ive seen during my tenure at the forum and in a somewhat selfish reason id like to know how I do what I do.

I need a nap, long post for me, welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay
I think we need to start an old farts club here smoke.lots of old timers here.some very familiar names in that club ..

I think we need to start an old farts club here smoke.lots of old timers here.some very familiar names in that club ..
Yea, that was where i hung out the most over there, that and the hydro section. Came back to the forum after a time away and made a post in a defoliation thread and it was Aqua questioned my first post. Lol

Old farts club coming to a forum near to you. Stay tuned... I'll hand it over to our tech department . @SweetLeafGrow @Moe.Red , old farts club .... please

Yea, that was where i hung out the most over there, that and the hydro section. Came back to the forum after a time away and made a post in a defoliation thread and it was Aqua questioned my first post. Lol

Old farts club coming to a forum near to you. Stay tuned... I'll hand it over to our tech department . @SweetLeafGrow @Moe.Red , old farts club .... please
Gnome, heisen, sixstring and many more… seen Gnome over at PH hunter a year or 2 ago he may still be there

Gnome popped in last yr for about a couple messages the poof gone…heisen was very knowledgeable.lots didn’t go on him much but I thought he was pretty truthful and to the point..he didn’t mince his words.

Is it like a 55 and up thing or what ? My body is about 65 .

Lets not forget context and a lot of emotions here. You probably had no idea of what was going on as i didn’t either… and none of us are mind readers.

That shit put a rift between a lot of folks. Especially because they blatantly lied to you all. And im very sceptical to think they are not going to ban your account if they find out.

The comments everyone made are based on emotions…. It was hurtful to see the comments and lies and some of the buy in from the people that were and are being made over there. So keep that in mind.

What this site has that the other does not is it’s actually a family and community of like minded people who help eachother. Not some control ridden, narrative altering and greed driven cesspool of toxicity.

Family’s have arguments, fights and disagreements and always will. Those are not the important things we should let define us as a community… its how we handle them that will set us apart.

There was no joy in what happened over there for anyone. You as much as anyone here have been manipulated and made some comments that in hindsight were maybe misguided by emotion and even more so manipulation.

If i have offended anyone and im sure i have through this whole thing…. Then im sorry. Im not perfect and I don’t expect that of others. So lets all step back and try to understand that we are not perfect and as a family or community does…. Get it out and move forward as a community that supports eachother.
Disagreement makes the world go round as far as I'm concerned 🤠

It's when that's squashed and nobody has capacity to dissent is where most of the problem begin IMO

I mean having baseline behavior expectations is helpful but at the end of the day there's balance and even handedness and integrity

everyone has a right to an opinion

I mean, I've eaten shrooms with my dad... but my dad and my mother in law are VERY different people... no one would be surprised by that information, but they would be about the two pieces of fudge she ate when I told her to start with half of one lol.
If she becomes unresponsive DO NOT throw her in the river.

Welcome Amnesia. I hope your stay here is fruitful for all concerned.

Some good will, I got a rabbit living next to my outdoor starters...he lives in a burn barrel that rusted out and lays sideways. Anyway sometimes if I'm out watering the plants I water around them with a human scent so this little shit doesn't eat my stash...some live and let live vibes.

Anyway went to get smokes today and on the fast lane shoulder of the highway is a little rabbit, so I bust a Uey and go back to save this little one and I'm imagining this little one living with the big one and not eating my stash or vegetable garden. Well the baby was back in the bush so that dream was fleeting but....I still got the big one and he is pretty chill long as he knows his place.

I had something with a stinger go under my glasses whilst on the back of a motorcycle going like 65 and the stinger went into my eye. Immediate pain and a flood of tears. Again, fucking brutal lol.
More than once I had to whip over to the road side to pull off my helmet. I use flip face helmets so after the first time I learned to open and turn my head. Until the last one hung onto my sun glasses. 🐝

🤞haven’t been stung yet.

that's one of my biggest semi-illegitimate fears when riding. even with a full face helmet, if one of those fuckers gets in, it's game over. it's actually a big reason i use the chin curtain lol
Mine is/was always a front flat at speed.

Twice I’ve had birds bounce off my visor. One was while halfway through a circular on-ramp.

But wasps are almost as bad as a blow out.

Some good will, I got a rabbit living next to my outdoor starters...he lives in a burn barrel that rusted out and lays sideways. Anyway sometimes if I'm out watering the plants I water around them with a human scent so this little shit doesn't eat my stash...some live and let live vibes.

Anyway went to get smokes today and on the fast lane shoulder of the highway is a little rabbit, so I bust a Uey and go back to save this little one and I'm imagining this little one living with the big one and not eating my stash or vegetable garden. Well the baby was back in the bush so that dream was fleeting but....I still got the big one and he is pretty chill long as he knows his place.
Your welcome to one of mine. Haven’t seen them yet this spring but I’ve heard one crying at night.

3374536C-7A9B-4FC9-AF7B-9FE02FD956BF.jpeg

Last year or year before...time keeps on slipp’in... 🤣

I'm not the religious type but I do appreciate it. There's a lot of wisdom in reaching to a higher power

I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live. That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toil—this is the gift of Jah

There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,

However I believe there benevolent 👽👽👽 aliens with the wisdom
All hail the supreme AI.

5535251.jpg

The earth 🌎 and everything in it is pretty small beans in the vast cosmos of our galaxy.... Let alone the universe

Humanity is just one of more than eight million species on our planet alone

Finally we are only one among billions of our own kind. So pretty small beans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom