I birthed them myself. Check's in the mail. I'll pay you next tuesday.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, this is all such a weird deal.

It's friday nite of a 3 day weekend for us americans, let's change the channel and head back in the coffee shop. Whatcha doing this weekend everyone? I'm growing weed. Including SOIL! woo hoo.

Good luck shooting Granny. Sorry If I am not keeping up over here. You guys talk more than me!
I gotta be to my kids baseball game in 45 minutes. Other than that, i might have some drinks, i dunno yet 🤷🏻🤣
I never do much of anything lol.

Just got home from work. Got my Sublimator at operating temperature, I'm about to get high as the moon and then go for a roller blade in the river valley. Hopefully I don't get attacked by any dogs today like I did yesterday :ROFLMAO: Then I'll be smoking all night & playing the new Zelda game on my switch. Yes I'm a grown ass child.

Tomorrow night is my high schools 20 year reunion...that should be fun?

@Cool_Beans my old man used to take us trout fishing in the rocky mountains all the time. Doesn't happen now that we are all older. Really miss those times.

I can smoke flower all day. Edibles make me anxious for some reason. I still make gummies though 😂. Just the convenience of it.

This weekend my son has baseball and soccer tournaments… I will be the chauffeur. Will mix in some BBQ and hanging with friends. It appears the weather may be finally turning the corner here in Chicago.

I can smoke flower all day. Edibles make me anxious for some reason. I still make gummies though 😂. Just the convenience of it.

This weekend my son has baseball and soccer tournaments… I will be the chauffeur. Will mix in some BBQ and hanging with friends. It appears the weather may be finally turning the corner here in Chicago.
Growing in Chicago, huh?

One of my favorite all time growers to watch was a guy who had his own planet. Planet Milson. His planet was in a Chicago townhouse. He made use of every space. Master grower.

The Farm wasn't all bad. I met Milson there.

Growing in Chicago, huh?

One of my favorite all time growers to watch was a guy who had his own planet. Planet Milson. His planet was in a Chicago townhouse. He made use of every space. Master grower.

Two years ago, I moved 20 miles west of the city. Technically not Chicago anymore but no one would know the town I live in!

droppin the kids off at the grandparents, then hitting the hardware store, loading up the baby donkey, and driving north 1.5 hours to go stay the first night in the new house.

have to finish up painting the master bedroom and get the kid's room painted, get the new garage door opener installed, replace some toilet seats, reset the dishwasher, see if i can re-route one of the phone jacks to the utility room, and get some cleaning done before move day next weekend.

might pull out a brisket and see about getting it into the neighbor's smoker for Monday's festivities. dunno yet, though. might hold onto it for the house warming party instead.

droppin the kids off at the grandparents, then hitting the hardware store, loading up the baby donkey, and driving north 1.5 hours to go stay the first night in the new house.

have to finish up painting the master bedroom and get the kid's room painted, get the new garage door opener installed, replace some toilet seats, reset the dishwasher, see if i can re-route one of the phone jacks to the utility room, and get some cleaning done before move day next weekend.

might pull out a brisket and see about getting it into the neighbor's smoker for Monday's festivities. dunno yet, though. might hold onto it for the house warming party instead.
This weekend will seem like fun compared to next weekend

Thst a cape for flower ? Haven’t seen one quite like that

it is yes :) French Canadian guy created this device. I think he's a little crazy myself and the price point was seriously stupid when I bought it approx ~8 years ago(around 1k) but hey it destroys any volcano I've ever ran into. You can also use it as a dab rig, or if you are feeling brave you can do dry flower and then put a dab in for a double whammie

Still on my t break, so i sit here while my wife smokes, having an adult beverage watching Fab Rats on YouTube.

Yall stay outta trouble this weekend, and if ya cant, well damn, shit happens😅20230526_210550.jpg

I need to clean most of my bongs, ive been slacking lately

Been out to the range and got zeroed in, had supper a ride and a smoke. Sitting on a bench outside the holiday inn, listening to the city traffic. Like a bee hive it just hums. Sirens, horns, voices. Makes me nervous as hell. Well there’s a ole dude that keeps strolling by nodding and smiling, he’s making me nervous too..but I can take him.
Thanks for all the well wishes! I’m hiding this minor case of the nerves pretty well, but I still feel it.
I saw two sad faces on my post today by @Amnesia. I suspect I know who you are. I apologize for just letting you have it. I saw your answer to another and it set my ass on fire. Every single one of us that signed up for Moe’s forum signed in one morning to find we had been cancelled. Many of us have give great amounts of our time to that forum. No warning (which I would have told him to feck off, I go and post where and when I want) To be just dismissive of all of us under the shit happens clause burnt my ass.
Anyway I’m over it, you are welcome here and we can try again if you wish.
Once again, thanks guys!

I

take that same concentrate fill about 10 capsules and swallow em ! Lol sometimes 2 at a time never figured the mg’s got me curious now - I can eat a1000 from dispo candy no problem
Yeah I've eaten an 800mg dispo nerd rope to my face and was like "800mg my ass" a while later... but there's a strong possibility I'm just a bigger stoner than I think I am lol.

Still on my t break, so i sit here while my wife smokes, having an adult beverage watching Fab Rats on YouTube.

Yall stay outta trouble this weekend, and if ya cant, well damn, shit happens😅View attachment 4315

I need to clean most of my bongs, ive been slacking lately
The brand name “Klean” I have that same rig there in front ? Does she glow in the dark ? Lol

Yeah I've eaten an 800mg dispo nerd rope to my face and was like "800mg my ass" a while later... but there's a strong possibility I'm just a bigger stoner than I think I am lol.
Doc says it’s the way the liver processes thc - some people get wrecked and others feel nothing .

The brand name “Klean” I have that same rig there in front ? Does she glow in the dark ? Lol
The front one is a flo i won in a smoke shop raffle, and the one behind it is i wanna say elevated or some shit. Idk. Names are all wore off, theyre 5 or 6 years old.
Only thing i have that glows is my silicone dab straw.

O
Doc says it’s the way the liver processes thc - some people get wrecked and others feel nothing .
Oh no, I definitely have the enzyme, my own edibles do the job. Just feels like there's no way it's actually 800 mg cause I feel like that's a lot and mine can't possibly be that strong. Maybe it's just the type of extract or strain or something... they just make me a little stoned and a lot sleepy most of the time... but I'm always smoking too, so I'd have to abstain for a day or so and take one to give an honest review lol. I make fudge, honey, baked goods, just did hard candies for the first time a while back, that recipe is over in no man's land unfortunately. Made a muscle balm with coconut oil, vitamin E, beeswax and a bunch of essential oils with pain relieving properties, it's nice for a massage, gives you a little body buzz and a chill attitude. I gave my hubs an intense backrub with it once and he definitely got pretty stoned cause I used so much. He walked in and announced he was high like a half hour later. 🤣 I think his exact words were "I feel GREAT!"

A friend and I made pasta once, red sauce, and I sautéed the onions in my butter AND used it to make the garlic bread, you know the sliced bread kind Ma used to make, slathered in butter, garlic, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.... anyway, we didn't measure just spooned it in and slathered it on... plus we had the munchies and the pasta came out really tasty... so we both had 2 bowls and a bunch of bread. Pretty sure that's the highest I've ever been. My limbs wouldn't function. My eyelids were lead. We were on the floor on our backs like turtles crying we were laughing so hard. I was high for sooo many hours, I was still high when I got up the next day. I've been wanting to do a dinner party with all my stoner friends like they do on those shows... make it fancy, would be so much fun. Omg I was just thinking about my Christmas dinners... I could totally use weed butter to make a prime rib... that would be epic. I mean not at Christmas, cause I can't be dosing grandma and the kids. 🤣

Growing in Chicago, huh?

Lol 🤣 I met some people over there also.

I woke up one day and everyone was GONE

Last edited:
Two years ago, I moved 20 miles west of the city. Technically not Chicago anymore but no one would know the town I live in!
Belvedere.... Elgin.. Woodstock... Schaumburg.... Naperville... I grew up west of there

I suspect we know some of the same growers. One of my friends growing up ran a few hydroponic and brewing supply store. I think he's out of the business now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom