So, I spent the day getting ready to leave out mid morning tomorrow. My car is spiffy and smellin oh so good, windows clean, just a shining. Loaded down with chairs, cases and a cooler.
Did I spend the day pondering the task? Sure did. Did I reread the wind book, or pop off a few to foul my barrel? Nope. Got a French tipped manicure, and a pedi cause a Lady has to look good on the range! The nail work also helped cover up my cannabis farmer soil stained nails! 😂
I’ll pop in in the morning for Java and a smoke, then I’m gone for a few days. I may pop in at night, may not. At times these competitions are tense and I stay to myself and decompress.
Wish me luck, I’ll take care of the having a good time aspect of it. 😂 It’s an absolute honor to even shoot this competition. I will come away over the top and out of my mind with happy or humbled by one’s who’s abilities outshine mine. Either way, it’s a win 🥰

Yeah buddy go getem.

So, I spent the day getting ready to leave out mid morning tomorrow. My car is spiffy and smellin oh so good, windows clean, just a shining. Loaded down with chairs, cases and a cooler.
Did I spend the day pondering the task? Sure did. Did I reread the wind book, or pop off a few to foul my barrel? Nope. Got a French tipped manicure, and a pedi cause a Lady has to look good on the range! The nail work also helped cover up my cannabis farmer soil stained nails! 😂
I’ll pop in in the morning for Java and a smoke, then I’m gone for a few days. I may pop in at night, may not. At times these competitions are tense and I stay to myself and decompress.
Wish me luck, I’ll take care of the having a good time aspect of it. 😂 It’s an absolute honor to even shoot this competition. I will come away over the top and out of my mind with happy or humbled by one’s who’s abilities outshine mine. Either way, it’s a win 🥰
Ok ill wish you luck, but luck really doesn't have much to do with it. Have a good time.

Good luck and have a great time.

I figured you’d go off the grid for a couple days here, very cool about the second lady, go ahead and cheer her on but then smoke her 🤣

I’m so glad my wife talked us into cloth diapers, they’ve come so far and for three kids I think we spent no more than $400 total ❤️❤️❤️ Between that and her desire to breast feed we faired far better than most I know
We did a cloth diaper service in the 90’s they delivered and picked up weekly for like $10

Good luck ! With your attitude I’m sure u will do well no matter the outcome ! Shoot em up granny!

I figured you’d go off the grid for a couple days here, very cool about the second lady, go ahead and cheer her on but then smoke her 🤣

I’m so glad my wife talked us into cloth diapers, they’ve come so far and for three kids I think we spent no more than $400 total ❤️❤️❤️ Between that and her desire to breast feed we faired far better than most I know
We did the same, cloth and boobies all the way... saved thousands... felt like a milk cow, but such is life lol.

• Deleted by smoke
  • Reason: Wrong thread
Show…
Just an example of a post that was posted there talking all kinds of complete bullshit about how Moe is the bad guy. Don't know if he or any of the mod staff will try and join or aren't already a stealth member here.

If you want to find out if any of those shitbags are playing mole for asswipe look on the BudBuilders list of members for "BrownNoser".

That'll be him........
Then why all the bans?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230526-031019.png
    Screenshot_20230526-031019.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20230526-030902.png
    Screenshot_20230526-030902.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 14
Best of luck @CannaGranny not that you need it but it never hurts to have

In case you all needed a good laugh. View attachment 4201
Yeah cause ppl over there are sending DM’s FORCING then to join lmao. Not sure how anyone would buy that lol.

A quick peek shows some are starting to question things over there. One thing i know is the truth always comes out… may take weeks, months or years but when it does how do you think they are going to look. Talk about hanging your own rope

Last edited:
Let's play rank the funniest with that......

1. Offering a bribe of 2-4 seeds to one grower to rat on another grower
2. Is asked a hard question, gives vague answer, and closes thread to discussion
3. Does not know the definition of troll
I am willing to give my own personal stock away to rat anyone out who lets others know where some people went.

I am not getting involved in your inter web surfing. Its not my business what you do.

But…..I can’t answer if you will be banned for posting on another site…

Lmao makes sense right

Back
Top Bottom