When I grew Crescendo RBx1 it smelled like body odor~!
My wife was like WTF are you cutting up now? It smells horrible.
My first thought was I wonder if this what everyone calls cheese?
My buddy says it smoked like Jack Herer. I would not know having never been a dispensary but took it for what it was worth.
Wicked buzz either way, still have some.:rolleyes:

Just went to grind a sativa for my wakey bakey before I plant and there was still some cheese weed left in my grinder. I audibly said "blehhhk" when I sniffed it, so that's a no from me dawg... I don't know what terp puts off that smell, but it needs to go back to hell from whence it came. 🤣

I can just see me dying and arriving in hell asking if there's weed and the devil is like "Oh sure, we have weed here... Adolf, bring the newcomer a selection of our finest cannabis creations!" Hitler comes back and opens a briefcase full of beautiful buds.... and it's all the cheese strains and nothing else. And I'm like "What the hell Satan... oh yeah, never mind." Then I shuffle off for my 9am flogging while they both laugh sardonically. "Oh well Ady, put them back in the cheese cave for storage, she'll get desperate eventually."
🤣🔥🤣
Many years ago, I grew out TGA's Vortex. The scent was like a dirty diaper, after someone put peanut butter and fruit in a blender and fed it to the baby. Yet I and every other pothead who smelled it, loved the scent.

I've tried many crosses that used the UK Cheese cut as a parent. Most are pretty boring, unless the other parent lent some "mind spark" to the cross, or enhanced its medicinal qualities.

Many years ago, I grew out TGA's Vortex. The scent was like a dirty diaper, after someone put peanut butter and fruit in a blender and fed it to the baby. Yet I and every other pothead who smelled it, loved the scent.

I've tried many crosses that used the UK Cheese cut as a parent. Most are pretty boring, unless the other parent lent some "mind spark" to the cross, or enhanced its medicinal qualities.
Yeah the high was nothing special either, I actually rolled another of my Black Cherry Punch after about a half hour. To be fair I probably didn't torque on it like I usually would because it tasted like licking a brick of decades old parm.
The dispo guy told hubs it was great and no other dispos have it... my husband was like "well I do enjoy cheese" 🤣 Yeah no, you can keep it. I enjoy cheese as well... in the form of actual cheese. 🧀

Yeah the high was nothing special either, I actually rolled another of my Black Cherry Punch after about a half hour. To be fair I probably didn't torque on it like I usually would because it tasted like licking a brick of decades old parm.
The dispo guy told hubs it was great and no other dispos have it... my husband was like "well I do enjoy cheese" 🤣 Yeah no, you can keep it. I enjoy cheese as well... in the form of actual cheese. 🧀
Couple years back I found a strain at the dispo called Kitchen Sink. It smelled exactly like a dirty dish rag... I loved it 🤣

I am not fond of any cheese strain either.
My father in law hates cheese strains so much he wont even smoke MAC because he associates it with mac n cheese.
And its not even a cheese strain😅

Yeah I'd rather go without than endure that taste and smell to be honest.
I can’t eat a lot of things because the melted cheese smell is too strong. I like a lot of hard old cheese but white sauces or melted cheese just turns me off.

I got talked into trying a cheese steak sandwich once. Tasted great...only took 15 minutes to get past the smell to bite it. Only had it half dozen times but always goes the same way. 🤣

I can’t eat a lot of things because the melted cheese smell is too strong. I like a lot of hard old cheese but white sauces or melted cheese just turns me off.

I got talked into trying a cheese steak sandwich once. Tasted great...only took 15 minutes to get past the smell to bite it. Only had it half dozen times but always goes the same way. 🤣
I live close to the philly area and I feel the same way about cheesesteaks. They're great once in while but if I eat them too often they get sickening

Im mixing up some soil for my mendels aether x gdp run 👍🏻
Then gonna go down to the neighbors for a fire, cold brews, and some good herb! Today is my last day on T break, gonna get lit tonight! 🤪
I'm stuck at home I just got a kitten a few days ago and dont completely trust him alone with the dog yet and cant leave him in his room all day it will get too hot in there so its xbox and sampling this la og affie that just finished drying

I'm stuck at home I just got a kitten a few days ago and dont completely trust him alone with the dog yet and cant leave him in his room all day it will get too hot in there so its xbox and sampling this la og affie that just finished drying
Nice man. I dont do cats, i have 2 rabbits and 5 fish lol. They are so easy to take care of and require next to zero attention so im pretty free to do as i please aslong as its kid friendly 🤣
Tonight, Ill be smoking on some sour bubba .y wife bought and Fog Dog that just finished drying. Not sure how much ill get through though, the fog dog i grew smells so good too. Has that sour funky sock smell🤣

Worst thing I have ever smoked as far as smell was called electric dog shit. It was horrendous! You couldn’t smell it when you smoked it, afterwards it smelled like a Rottweiler kennel that no one had cleaned in weeks!
Nope, I’ll skip it…

Personally I enjoy stinky skunky floral tones probably more than anything else these days

Those rare over the top lung buster

Been smoking a lot of spicy stuff too. The sour fuel tones appealing to me also
I am currently chasing a sassafras root beer terp. Have a silver haze hybrid in my tent that is supposed to have a root beer pheno so I am hoping to get lucky.

Personally I enjoy stinky skunky floral tones probably more than anything else these days

Those rare over the top lung buster

Been smoking a lot of spicy stuff too. The sour fuel tones appealing to me also
This is all i ever really look for when i look at strains/seeds, but seems harder to find than i thought. I dont even care sativa or indica, im a flavor chaser for the most part. I dont get the same enjoyment out of weed that doesnt taste good 🤣

This is all i ever really look for when i look at strains/seeds, but seems harder to find than i thought. I dont even care sativa or indica, im a flavor chaser for the most part. I dont get the same enjoyment out of weed that doesnt taste good 🤣
I got one in seed form called day tripper it's a hybrid sativa born out of two indica parents

Obscure one from Medicine Man. I have a few others but this one looks like a Grail IMO. Deep purple flowers Really Stinky one or two hitters that everyone puts down quickly

Scents are skunky sweet floral

Older 🧬 I believe

All my GDP crosses are heavy hitters also. Thanks 🙏 to that guy in San Diego California that sent me those old seeds

Last edited:
Me too... if it doesn't taste good I don't want it.

Back
Top Bottom