You know you're a stoner when you thought you were running a controller 67 for 2.5 years... when really its a 529🤣
They look a lot alike, so it's hard to tell. For sale on craigslist about a 2-hour drive away from me is a 6-inch inline fan and controller for $100. The controller looks a lot like my 69. I haven't contacted the seller for more info, but it's tempting. They look new and the manuals are included. I'd say they're worth $100.

1685407989800.jpeg

They look a lot alike, so it's hard to tell. For sale on craigslist about a 2-hour drive away from me is a 6-inch inline fan and controller for $100. The controller looks a lot like my 69. I haven't contacted the seller for more info, but it's tempting. They look new and the manuals are included. I'd say they're worth $100.

View attachment 4852
That controller is 100 by itself depending if its the pro, and the t6 fans are 150. Id be all over that if it were near me.

That controller is 100 by itself depending if its the pro, and the t6 fans are 150. Id be all over that if it were near me.
I know. I just wrote to ask for the model of the controller. It was posted yesterday, and it still seems to be available. I figured it would be gone by now. I'd have to drive through Seattle to get it. I really don't like driving through Seattle. My sister lives near there, though. Hmmmm...

I know. I just wrote to ask for the model of the controller. It was posted yesterday, and it still seems to be available. I figured it would be gone by now. I'd have to drive through Seattle to get it. I really don't like driving through Seattle. My sister lives near there, though. Hmmmm...
Even just the controller 69 is like 70 or 80 dollars so imo as long as the fan itself works, its worth every penny. I absolutely love my ACI stuff. I have 2 t6 fans, a 4 inch booster that ive had 3 or 4 years now, ive had 4 of their tents, 15 pots, trimming scissors, their little scrub buddy for trim scissors, their stuff is quality stuff and fairly priced imo.

i only got the controller 67
droopy-1-scaled.jpg

I spent the entire day on the front porch cutting trimming and jarring buds. My fingers are still sticky after several scrubbings, means it’s time to get off my lazy behind go upstairs and haul out the orange oil. Cold compressed orange oil will clean the rubber off a tire! Smells good when ya done too.
Bumper ass crop gotta go buy more half gallon jars! Tough life, but hey someone’s gotta live it! 🥰 Have a rockin azz evening, I’m down for this day. A hot shower and couch time! 🥰

Just went to grind a sativa for my wakey bakey before I plant and there was still some cheese weed left in my grinder. I audibly said "blehhhk" when I sniffed it, so that's a no from me dawg... I don't know what terp puts off that smell, but it needs to go back to hell from whence it came. 🤣

I can just see me dying and arriving in hell asking if there's weed and the devil is like "Oh sure, we have weed here... Adolf, bring the newcomer a selection of our finest cannabis creations!" Hitler comes back and opens a briefcase full of beautiful buds.... and it's all the cheese strains and nothing else. And I'm like "What the hell Satan... oh yeah, never mind." Then I shuffle off for my 9am flogging while they both laugh sardonically. "Oh well Ady, put them back in the cheese cave for storage, she'll get desperate eventually."
🤣🔥🤣
Pass me all that cheese! Mein!🤣

Many years ago, I grew out TGA's Vortex. The scent was like a dirty diaper, after someone put peanut butter and fruit in a blender and fed it to the baby. Yet I and every other pothead who smelled it, loved the scent.

I've tried many crosses that used the UK Cheese cut as a parent. Most are pretty boring, unless the other parent lent some "mind spark" to the cross, or enhanced its medicinal qualities.
My buddy used to have some shit called cinex...I always referred to it as the baby shit...I hated that weed

I am currently chasing a sassafras root beer terp. Have a silver haze hybrid in my tent that is supposed to have a root beer pheno so I am hoping to get lucky.
Love Potion #1 had a root beer pheno. It's an amazing scent to get from weed. It wasn't my favorite pheno, effects-wise, but it smelled great.

I tried a cider made in NY state that had apple and pear mixed together. Really good.

I was a beer drinker until I found out I had gluten issues, about 8 years ago. Suddenly cider became interesting.
I live close to NY State and every time I visit my friends there I drink cider. I swear that place is like the cider capital of the NE

I spent the entire day on the front porch cutting trimming and jarring buds. My fingers are still sticky after several scrubbings, means it’s time to get off my lazy behind go upstairs and haul out the orange oil. Cold compressed orange oil will clean the rubber off a tire! Smells good when ya done too.
Bumper ass crop gotta go buy more half gallon jars! Tough life, but hey someone’s gotta live it! 🥰 Have a rockin azz evening, I’m down for this day. A hot shower and couch time! 🥰
Have you tried the new, Terp-Loc Grove bags? I really like them. SS

I tried a cider made in NY state that had apple and pear mixed together. Really good.

I was a beer drinker until I found out I had gluten issues, about 8 years ago. Suddenly cider became interesting.
Was it nine pin by chance? That is brewed right here in Schenectady NY and they have quite a variety and its good lol.
Its all made with champagne yeast.

I live close to NY State and every time I visit my friends there I drink cider. I swear that place is like the cider capital of the NE
Probably because i alone have 15-20 apple orchards within 5 miles in any direction.
The trailer park in live in is even on an old apple orchard lol. Apples everywhere here

Blue Barn is another big cider place here in NY, every Wegmans/grocery store carries them….
We are the biggest apple state I believe. Orchards EVERY WHERE!! Same with the finger lakes and wines, Best Riesling in US I believe but the other wines suck 🤣 Everything is sweet, nowadays me and the wife enjoy a glass of something as dry as we can get white in the summer, Red in the winter BT that’s like a glass a month maybe.

What’s a great NYS weekend though! Hot Hot Hot, weekends like these make me glad I don’t live in the south 🤣🤣🤣
Camping was great, kids actually tired themselves out enough to sleep till 8am❤️❤️❤️
Tried out a theory that I can’t smoke to much Grandaddy Purple turns out I can and did, took 10 rice crispy treats a corona and 2hrs to get my world back on track 🤷🏼‍♂️Whoops 🤣 everyone was locked around the fire longer than we needed to be cause walking was a challenge. But a goooood weekend

I lived in ont and the year i turned 18 and that was the the year they lowered the drinking age from 21 to 18. I drank 18 draft beers to celebrate my birthday.

The next year the Ontario government realized 18 was was too young so they raised the drinking to 19 the next. I drank 19 drafts to celebrate my 19th. Drank for the buz not the taste. Quite altogether a year later.
You around for the age of majority card? They wanted to raise the drinking age to 21 from 19. So we all run out and pay about $25 to drink. Then a year later it was gone. Just a money grab. Still have my card somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom