Morning PAL! You a lurker this morning?
Mornin Friend!
You never know where I may pop up lol. I won’t be lurking for long, same day today that I had yesterday. I got two of five cut and jarred yesterday. These last three are big ones so I’ll be here this time next week still jarring bud!

You around for the age of majority card? They wanted to raise the drinking age to 21 from 19. So we all run out and pay about $25 to drink. Then a year later it was gone. Just a money grab. Still have my card somewhere.
I remember the age of majority but like i said, i basically quit drinking alcohol around 20yo

Mornin Friend!
You never know where I may pop up lol. I won’t be lurking for long, same day today that I had yesterday. I got two of five cut and jarred yesterday. These last three are big ones so I’ll be here this time next week still jarring bud!
Yes, good morning to you all, I'm still not 100% I just got a nausea bout after getting up, I feel a bit wonky on my feet yet and food has a plastic type taste, its gotta be the antibiotics making me feel weird. I got 4 cut and hung yesterday 4 more to go.

We've had a weather shift and a few bad fires burning homes and making the air quality bad. They lost about 200 homes here yesterday with evacuation for about 2000 more. We're 30 miles away from it but its 100% out of control with Zero containment. Winds shifted today helping a bit but there's no rain predicted until the weekend and the woods are dry......just more BS to deal with.

Yes, good morning to you all, I'm still not 100% I just got a nausea bout after getting up, I feel a bit wonky on my feet yet and food has a plastic type taste, its gotta be the antibiotics making me feel weird. I got 4 cut and hung yesterday 4 more to go.

We've had a weather shift and a few bad fires burning homes and making the air quality bad. They lost about 200 homes here yesterday with evacuation for about 2000 more. We're 30 miles away from it but its 100% out of control with Zero containment. Winds shifted today helping a bit but there's no rain predicted until the weekend and the woods are dry......just more BS to deal with.
Well I was worried about you! We got no time for this sickness business, we got plants to harvest!
We deal with forest fires here too. Generally it’s some tourist that sets the fire. They will tell you that the ground was wet. Well maybe, but that three feet is leaf litter is dry as powder.
When I get these last three jarred, I’m prepping for the one plant five by five scrog. Will be glad to get that monster out of my veg room!
Happy you are back, I kinda missed ya ornery old azz 🙂

Well I was worried about you! We got no time for this sickness business, we got plants to harvest!
We deal with forest fires here too. Generally it’s some tourist that sets the fire. They will tell you that the ground was wet. Well maybe, but that three feet is leaf litter is dry as powder.
When I get these last three jarred, I’m prepping for the one plant five by five scrog. Will be glad to get that monster out of my veg room!
After I pulled and trimmed the first 4 I put my revegged auto in my 5x5, I have the lights on 18hrs anyway over the last 4 at 11+ weeks in flower so she gets to spread her wings. She has to be 6 months old now so this should be fun finely flipping her. I'll give her a few days under the led's before I flip her, hopefully by the weekend she'll have the 5x5 on her own

You around for the age of majority card? They wanted to raise the drinking age to 21 from 19. So we all run out and pay about $25 to drink. Then a year later it was gone. Just a money grab. Still have my card somewhere.
Sounds like the medical program in my state all surrounding states are rec legal but my state refuses to legalize because they make a fortune selling mids

Speaking of monsters in veg rooms. "Grannnyyyyy there's a monster in my closet and I can't sleep"

Morning everyone! 🌲:coffee:

Was it nine pin by chance? That is brewed right here in Schenectady NY and they have quite a variety and its good lol.
Its all made with champagne yeast.
It might have been. For some reason I thought it was made by Saranac, but after looking at their website, they don't make one with pear in it.

So how does one do that? Roll it in your hand?
Well you could follow frenchie’s hot press method - but I’ve gone old school Afghan - it’s unkleaned drysift then gets heated an mixed with water and worked into a paste as the water evaporates then yes after that you can handle it - that cube will spend about 2/3 months curing before I smoke it ( hopefully) lol - I’m currently resting my grow area won’t have anything going for a month or so - when I have some good cured kief I’ll post a video - it’s work but worth it to me ! Lol course if I were in Canada cheebas sells domestic and import hash

Belvedere.... Elgin.. Woodstock... Schaumburg.... Naperville... I grew up west of there

I suspect we know some of the same growers. One of my friends growing up ran a few hydroponic and brewing supply store. I think he's out of the business now
I lived in Lombard in the 70's

Well you could follow frenchie’s hot press method - but I’ve gone old school Afghan - it’s unkleaned drysift then gets heated an mixed with water and worked into a paste as the water evaporates then yes after that you can handle it - that cube will spend about 2/3 months curing before I smoke it ( hopefully) lol - I’m currently resting my grow area won’t have anything going for a month or so - when I have some good cured kief I’ll post a video - it’s work but worth it to me ! Lol course if I were in Canada cheebas sells domestic and import hash
Thank you.

My first attempt at doing something with it besides sprinkles was adding it to the worlds worst oil I made months earlier. My buddy liked it and would tell me how he used it. Had a strong pine smell.

Sadly can’t do buy once cry once anymore so I try to get either best bang for the buck or as close as I’m able that’s safe and healthy. Old schools fine by me. Time I can make.

Back
Top Bottom