I wax my nose hair about once a month w/ a little kit I bought from Amazon. Got tired of using trimmers and I can grow quite the nose mane.
First time I was scared AF until after and now I'm addicted to doing it. You'd be surprised how much hair is up there. Mine is so thick it can be hard to breathe so that was another reason why I went with wax.
You'd think waxing nose hair would hurt like a sumbitch but it don't. Pulling one hair alone hurts like crazy but for some reason all together, no serious pain😋

Last edited:
WTH? I leave the corner for five mins and all you men are shaving and waxing weird spots? Laughing my azz off! Us women go through that crap, drink wine and call it a spa day!

What a buncha wussies lol... I got waxed basically from the brows down for my wedding/honeymoon except my forearms cause they're not really hairy lol... Not having to shave pits for like a month was glorious. I was smooth like a seal. 🤣 Now we're 13 years deep, I'm annoyed that I have to shave my legs for summer. 🤣 I'll wax my own stash occasionally if it gets outta hand... takes real willpower to inflict that pain on yourself, that's another thing probably best left to the professionals lol.

and on that note, it's a goodnight folks :ROFLMAO:
Listen, women have hair naturally just like men and it could be worse... I'm pretty low maintenance compared to a lot of women... fake nails, lashes, hair, injections, full face makeups daily... I don't do any of that stuff, I don't even dye my hair... but a stash is where I draw the line. 🤣

I wax my nose hair about once a month w/ a little kit I bought from Amazon. Got tired of using trimmers and I can grow quite the nose mane.
First time I was scared AF until after and now I'm addicted to doing it. You'd be surprised how much hair is up there. Mine is so thick it can be hard to breathe so that was another reason why I went with wax.
You'd think waxing nose hair would hurt like a sumbitch but it don't. Pulling one hair alone hurts like crazy but for some reason all together, no serious pain😋
Here here, nose hair becomes nose forest as we get older, though I haven't tried waxing them lmao. I also notice that sometimes I will look myself in the mirror and notice a 4 inch long ear hair on the outer edge of my ear, those are fun to pull! Getting older.....yay!!

Listen, women have hair naturally just like men and it could be worse... I'm pretty low maintenance compared to a lot of women... fake nails, lashes, hair, injections, full face makeups daily... I don't do any of that stuff, I don't even dye my hair... but a stash is where I draw the line. 🤣
I have some family in Murcia, Spain and almost all the older ladies there are rocking a light moustache. I think waxing hasnt reached that part of the peninsula, or they think it looks cool. I guess what I am trying to say is that I come from a long line of moustached women and am darn proud of it. Viva Espana, Viva el bigote femenina :D

One last plant to buck and jar today! Looking forward to concluding this grow. Four days of trimming, followed by twelve days of drying and today is five days of closer trimming and jarring up the goodies. I’ve a super nice blister in the soft spot of my hand between my thumb and forefinger and my azz is tired of me sitting on it. Awwwww the joys of the grow. 😂
All of this so I can tear down, clean up and start over again.
I know @Shaded and @Pipecarver should be doing the same thing or at least closer to doing it. We all went to flower at the same time.
Here’s wishing all a fantastic day! 🥰
Give us the nug shotzzz!

I can't come down to my shop here in the morning without Qnight, he bitches so much if I don't bring him down he forces my wife Charlotte to bring him down....he's a very aggressive Black Siamese type cat. Very vocal and sharp sharp claws he'll shred everything in his path if he doesn't get his way. Sweet loving boy but he sure has attitude about his daily routine.....hes sleeping along side me here curled up on a black cat bed I put on a small table I've made......while I smoke and type/read
We have a Black Siamese cat named Widget. You can see her in my profile picture along with Jack, who is a large barn cat. I luckily was able to take a picture of the two of them watching a bird while they were sitting on the railing of our balcony. Widget is a very persuasive cat, but in a feminine way. She was abandoned in a parking lot when she was a kitten, and probably because of that she has trust issues. She adopted me at first sight, however. She's completely black and is as stealthy as any cat I've ever known.

Here here, nose hair becomes nose forest as we get older, though I haven't tried waxing them lmao. I also notice that sometimes I will look myself in the mirror and notice a 4 inch long ear hair on the outer edge of my ear, those are fun to pull! Getting older.....yay!!
No pics please. same as you Bandit...keep the pics on the weed.

We have a Black Siamese cat named Widget. You can see her in my profile picture along with Jack, who is a large barn cat. I luckily was able to take a picture of the two of them watching a bird while they were sitting on the railing of our balcony. Widget is a very persuasive cat, but in a feminine way. She was abandoned in a parking lot when she was a kitten, and probably because of that she has trust issues. She adopted me at first sight, however. She's completely black and is as stealthy as any cat I've ever known.
Hi, We have 3 Black cats, Coal our first put the cat voodoo on me to get him a friend Qnight ( Q silent) then looking on Kijiji one night I saw this little black boy needing help, asking for a friend in his eyes, so we picked him up the next day to find him infested with ear mites, since birth he was in constant pain, couldn't sleep as mites were chewing on him from the inside. Poor thing anyways about 1 month & $700 later he's a great little cat Dusk and the 3 are a lot of fun. I'm not allowed to look on Kijiji for anymore cats.1685721513389.png

Hi, We have 3 Black cats, Coal our first put the cat voodoo on me to get him a friend Qnight ( Q silent) then looking on Kijiji one night I saw this little black boy needing help, asking for a friend in his eyes, so we picked him up the next day to find him infested with ear mites, since birth he was in constant pain, couldn't sleep as mites were chewing on him from the inside. Poor thing anyways about 1 month & $700 later he's a great little cat Dusk and the 3 are a lot of fun. I'm not allowed to look on Kijiji for anymore cats.View attachment 5300
Beautiful kitty's you got there! I love black cats, we had a black cat named Sheba who lived to 23. Unfortunately black cats get a bad rap from people who think they are "bad luck" and lots of em get abandoned.

Hi, We have 3 Black cats, Coal our first put the cat voodoo on me to get him a friend Qnight ( Q silent) then looking on Kijiji one night I saw this little black boy needing help, asking for a friend in his eyes, so we picked him up the next day to find him infested with ear mites, since birth he was in constant pain, couldn't sleep as mites were chewing on him from the inside. Poor thing anyways about 1 month & $700 later he's a great little cat Dusk and the 3 are a lot of fun. I'm not allowed to look on Kijiji for anymore cats.View attachment 5300
Thats an awesome photo man.
The one in the middle has that panther look in the face.
And the bottom one, ready to fk shit up! Lol.

I have some family in Murcia, Spain and almost all the older ladies there are rocking a light moustache. I think waxing hasnt reached that part of the peninsula, or they think it looks cool. I guess what I am trying to say is that I come from a long line of moustached women and am darn proud of it. Viva Espana, Viva el bigote femenina :D
LMAO my 3 female cousins all have the stache, must be from their mother on the Sicilian side

Back
Top Bottom