Congratulations! There's a lot of goodness there.

I see there's one amber glass jar. I put my last crop in amber jars thinking they'd be better due to blocking most of the light. I don't know that for sure, though. Does it matter?
Thanks! I don’t see any difference in product just was the last half gal jars Walmart had. I keep all my stuff in the cool and dark anyway.

Thanks! I don’t see any difference in product just was the last half gal jars Walmart had. I keep all my stuff in the cool and dark anyway.
I understand it's important to keep cannabis in the dark, so I've been using amber jars that are supposed to block 99% of light. I believe dark glass could increase the shelf life. I didn't realize I ordered the wide-mouth jars for my last crop, but discovered the wider mouth made getting the bud in the jars easier.

Thrift stores often have inexpensive clear Mason jars. I recently bought some for $1 each to use for mixing top dressing. That has worked well.

@CannaGranny beautiful work ma'am! Jarred up so that mean she is ready to smoke or you doing some burping? Wondering how your concrete shoes turned out...some strong stuff when I had it just so so on terps...find some magic in there?
Thanks! It is jarred and ready to smoke. Having dried it at 60* and 65% humidity by the time the limbs snap, seems I don’t have much of a need to burp. It’s just perfectly dry.
I actually ended up liking the Concrete Shoes, surprisingly smells very skunky and leaves the aftertaste of hash. I didn’t expect a skunky smell tho.

Thanks! It is jarred and ready to smoke. Having dried it at 60* and 65% humidity by the time the limbs snap, seems I don’t have much of a need to burp. It’s just perfectly dry.
I actually ended up liking the Concrete Shoes, surprisingly smells very skunky and leaves the aftertaste of hash. I didn’t expect a skunky smell tho.
I've a full house of drying bud, my dry box is 32"x32"x4ft and its full, a second layer is needed below the first. I strung a nylon mat across to hold short buds that won't hang properly but its set too high as well. After this bunch is dried I'll reconfigure for my next bunch.....no idea on weight but I'd guess an average of 4 oz x 8 plants......It should do me until my next batch is in. I bought a bunch of the 1/4 lb Grove bags to store it in but all 4 strains are mixed up in the box it'll be tricky separating it correctly 1685795789358.png

Attachments

• Boxa.jpg
    Boxa.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Loo
I've a full house of drying bud, my dry box is 32"x32"x4ft and its full, a second layer is needed below the first. I strung a nylon mat across to hold short buds that won't hang properly but its set too high as well. After this bunch is dried I'll reconfigure for my next bunch.....no idea on weight but I'd guess an average of 4 oz x 8 plants......It should do me until my next batch is in. I bought a bunch of the 1/4 lb Grove bags to store it in but all 4 strains are mixed up in the box it'll be tricky separating it correctly .
Looking good PC! I usually average about eight per plant. That Runtz Wreck is the largest take per a single plant for me yet. Good thing I like that stuff, huh?
Let me know what you think of the bags, if you use them.

• Deleted by CannaGranny
  • Reason: Poster ask for a removal
Show…
Congratulations! There's a lot of goodness there.

I see there's one amber glass jar. I put my last crop in amber jars thinking they'd be better due to blocking most of the light. I don't know that for sure, though. Does it matter?
Well sunlight does help degrade terps faster over time... but we're a bunch of stoners that smoke our weed up, so the benefit is probably negligible... I use amber jars for my head jars because they see the light the most.

Loo

Looking good PC! I usually average about eight per plant. That Runtz Wreck is the largest take per a single plant for me yet. Good thing I like that stuff, huh?
Let me know what you think of the bags, if you use them.
I've been using the bags about 1 year now and they seal up much better than my jars did. I'm bad when it comes to long term storage though. I keep opening the bags to smoke from daily so they don't stay sealed for long. I rotate through them a handful at a time. I've been adding a few bags each time I order to get my free shipping over $99. I have maybe 10 - 1/4 lb new bags now with maybe 6-7 used that are still okay to use again but they won't last like my 30 year old jars. Still at the bottom of the bags its better smoke with more moisture than at the bottom of my jars that just turn to my smoke to dust.

So sorry to hear that this day starts off on such a bad foot for you. Super sorry to hear that the City is strong arming you too. That seems to be a problem all across the US as well.
I would take a break too we’re it making my anxiety worse.
I do morning prayer and will for sure keep your daughter and her family in prayer. That’s scary business.
I’m getting closer to being caught up, and I need to be! I grow in a room upstairs in my house. So, I have been “collecting “ used grow bags on an upper porch, cause the Hubby does not like me coming down the outside stairs with my hands full. Yesterday he rigged me up a pulley system so I can lower the bags down to be emptied hauled in and washed. I just have 27, seven gallon bags lol!
I think that two more weeks of busting ass will see me finally caught up with everything.
Thanks Zen, I for sure enjoy seeing you here too. 🥰
This is my second run with Quebec Blue, If you get an opportunity to grow them they're spectacular. QCseeds was giving them away with every order on 420. I'm out of seed but I've 3 clones of her and I eventually want a full tent....like in my 5x5 with 8. I can always use a couple pounds of nice smoke and I think it would make for a pretty bed of flowers a scrog set up............7 weeks pic
bbbldark-jpg.5322

This is my second run with Quebec Blue, If you get an opportunity to grow them they're spectacular. QCseeds was giving them away with every order on 420. I'm out of seed but I've 3 clones of her and I eventually want a full tent....like in my 5x5 with 8. I can always use a couple pounds of nice smoke and I think it would make for a pretty bed of flowers a scrog set up............7 weeks pic
bbbldark-jpg.5322
Super pretty! Any idea what the parentage is? Eight in a five by, that thought scares the shit outta me. The one and only time I ever did that, I learned a lot about mold😕

Back
Top Bottom