Nice looking plants @Amnesia 🧙‍♂️ runts are worth growing out, especially if you don't have another plant ready to hot-swap into that space
I owe a lot to you and your Gaia Green method. I didn't start with it till after these were vegging, but it has made an amazing difference. I'll start from the beginning next time. I top dressed them according to the plan a week before the flip. The next top dressing is scheduled for next Thursday. It looks like they'll finish well.

I sprouted three seeds. One never extended its tap root. The other two are pictured. Those three seeds were all I had left from last summer's grow. That crop didn't finish because we freaked out about spider mites, so we're all wondering what this will be like.

Nuttin to be embarrassed about in there ! Want embarrassing ck my mess out .
Thanks. I also didn't post pics of my namesake, my Amnesia Haze. Both have been plagued by slow growth. I need to get better at the early part of the grow. I've decided the problem is the soil, so I'm working on that. I probably won't start a new grow till fall, though. I didn't mention that those plants are on day 153. I decided to try to solve the slow-growth problem.

I call those a learning curve 🙂. Can’t advise on the golf, I refused to chase balls..of any sort. However, I do like driving the cart 😂🤣😂😅.
My Dad owned a golf driving range as a kid I was taught by club pro's how to whack a ball, I got pretty good with driving and long irons but no skill around the green & putting. I'd take my son out when he was 12 -13 to this place called Iron mountain....a cart was mandatory as it was on the side of a mountain and it was a hackers paradise course & not many tourists so he'd drive while i'd whack all alone on a Sat morning it was a lot of fun, this time of year with the early sun.

I'm firing up a far red light tonight on a 15 min timer for on at lights out only over my reveg. Its a 3"x3" 12v circuit board with 4 red leds. Supposed to put them to sleep quicker. I suspended it under the driver off an SE3000. Looking for faster bud development, what I normally see in 10 - 11 days I'd like to see in 7-8 ....its all just for fun to see what does what. 1685834616196.png

I owe a lot to you and your Gaia Green method. I didn't start with it till after these were vegging, but it has made an amazing difference. I'll start from the beginning next time. I top dressed them according to the plan a week before the flip. The next top dressing is scheduled for next Thursday. It looks like they'll finish well.

I sprouted three seeds. One never extended its tap root. The other two are pictured. Those three seeds were all I had left from last summer's grow. That crop didn't finish because we freaked out about spider mites, so we're all wondering what this will be like.

Thanks. I also didn't post pics of my namesake, my Amnesia Haze. Both have been plagued by slow growth. I need to get better at the early part of the grow. I've decided the problem is the soil, so I'm working on that. I probably won't start a new grow till fall, though. I didn't mention that those plants are on day 153. I decided to try to solve the slow-growth problem.

Hey I'm glad you've found some success with it! 🧙‍♂️ I'll be re-writing my guide and getting it posted on these forums very soon. No need to send Google inquiries to the other place.

Jars... of weed...lol. Don't like constantly opening the Grove bags, they're meant to stay closed for extended periods.

They do actually have diff zippers/seals on the half oz "Glassless" bags that are meant to be used as head jars!

1685835767587.png

these guys owe me sponsorship at this point lmao

No need to send Google inquiries to the other place.
Ha Ha Ha -- As if I would! I think I recently recommended it to someone who's on that site, though. That's only because it's best to help someone who needs help.

I'll be re-writing my guide and getting it posted on these forums very soon.
Good! I copied it to a Word document so I could make my own notes and print it. If you would like an editor, I could help with that.

Hey I'm glad you've found some success with it! 🧙‍♂️ I'll be re-writing my guide and getting it posted on these forums very soon. No need to send Google inquiries to the other place.

They do actually have diff zippers/seals on the half oz "Glassless" bags that are meant to be used as head jars!

View attachment 5479

Yeah I bought one if those to try once.

View attachment 5479

your list help me out as well and will use it again soon. there is one thing i am curious, do you mix all your soil in the pot you will use 30 days before transplant to let the soil do it's thing with the EWC etc..

Jars... of weed...lol. Don't like constantly opening the Grove bags, they're meant to stay closed for extended periods.

Here's a pic of the amber jars we've been using. There are about 2 ounces of bud in the big jar that we use for storage. The little one is our "head jar" that we keep close. We usually have several of them within easy reach. We use Grove bags for curing.

1685837242575.png

your list help me out as well and will use it again soon. there is one thing i am curious, do you mix all your soil in the pot you will use 30 days before transplant to let the soil do it's thing with the EWC etc..

I do not "pre-cook" my soil, you definitely could though! No harm in doing so 🧙‍♂️

And yes ty @Amnesia I would appreciate that, I will DM you when I am ready to get postin'

Man oh man what a day! It’s 10 pm central time and I just finished the last watering of the day on an outside bed. I water the dogs, water the cats, make water for the hummingbirds, water flower, herb and cannabis plants…and I add water to the pool! I’m just a water drone, yup, that’s it.
Time for me to go get in the water, yup water..and wash off some of this nature. Then, I will fix a glass of ice WATER, and head off to bed.
A fine Saturday night to yiz 🥰

Someone found there happy place!
It was under all that trim the whole time. 🤣

Morning CG! Hope your not too sore and stiff.
Mornin Zen!
Slow and steady wins the race ey? Stiff as a stick, but working it out🙂
I’m planting flowers this morning. I’ve three big projects left and then whoooooop whoooooop Imma free!!
Waiting on a lazy Susan to start my scrog. Supposed to be here Thursday.
Hope all is well in your world this morning!

The ninja warriors finally hatched.hundreds of them in the herb garden.View attachment 4484View attachment 4485
Couldn’t see much without data so missed so much. This is cool. Praying Mantis?

Apparently they are or at least used to be all over here in Ontario. I don’t recall ever seeing one until i was in my 30’s and I was in the bush often.

First one I saw was on the subway going to or from work. Clinging onto the advertising over the doors.

Not long after I found a little smaller one in our garden. Haven’t seen any since then.

Couldn’t see much without data so missed so much. This is cool. Praying Mantis?

Apparently they are or at least used to be all over here in Ontario. I don’t recall ever seeing one until i was in my 30’s and I was in the bush often.

First one I saw was on the subway going to or from work. Clinging onto the advertising over the doors.

Not long after I found a little smaller one in our garden. Haven’t seen any since then.
Ya praying mantis .we have had the same families lay eggs and hatch here for years.

Back
Top Bottom