Yeah I think it's totally possible. I might incorporate it into the build somehow. Would like to make a greenhouse up above me maybe and vent my wood stove into it for the additional co2 and heat in the early season and get water 💦 containment up above
Many years ago my neighbor gathered a pile of cedar rails and cut them cord wood length 16" and stacked them with a heavy lime mix to the mortar, made a shop

Day three of project rootball... A hard AF maple 🍁 sitting in my cabin building site

The kid yesterday almost cut his thumb off with the Stihl 440 cutting down a truly massive hemlock and had to be taken to the clinic for sutures 🪡

Trying to burn it or chainsaw it out. Anyone got some advice? much of it is still buried deeply but I'm just making slow progressView attachment 5676
Looks like you’ve tried most of the tricks. Keep burning is the last one.

Heavy chain and truck or horses is only thing I don’t see tried. Watering the stump area may or may not help. Can’t tell how big she is but I’m guessing big based on the trouble.

Yeah I think it's totally possible. I might incorporate it into the build somehow. Would like to make a greenhouse up above me maybe and vent my wood stove into it for the additional co2 and heat in the early season and get water 💦 containment up above
While not the original article build is the same.

Anyone here on the corner have any suggestions on what to use to treat my yard for ticks?
I was just out there and had 3 crawling up my shoe, and found 15 climing into my garden. Shits ridiculous, ive been finding them all over myself and kids, so far only i have been bitten once lol.

Anyone here on the corner have any suggestions on what to use to treat my yard for ticks?
I was just out there and had 3 crawling up my shoe, and found 15 climing into my garden. Shits ridiculous, ive been finding them all over myself and kids, so far only i have been bitten once lol.
I stopped going to my range after I found a half dozen on me two years ago. Haven’t seen them in my bush spot yet but it’s been a year.

On the way home from the club that year my wife saw one just past my shirt sleeve she had to get off with a water bottle lid. I was driving on the highway at the time.

We use tick granules. Seems to be about the best. Even at that treat heavily traveled areas a little thicker than it calls for.

BigBlonde openly questioned diesel and he told her no problem to be both places, this on the heels of offering people seeds to rat everyone out, sneaking in to get messages to others.
She does seem to come and go freely, but I also noticed that she uses another name here.
Yes. I did that and I can move about freely--so far. I figured forcing a public response would be helpful. He didn't seem pleased to have to answer the question. I tried to go back and capture some of it, but unfortunately, the thread was removed. As I recall, there were questions in the thread about being able to join multiple forums. He couldn't openly say that it wasn't allowed. I don't know if the banning has continued, but I suspect they also felt a need to stop the bleeding.

This has been difficult for me. I personally haven't been harmed. I wasn't even involved. I didn't know for sure what was happening, even though it was evident that something was happening. I'm not comfortable being involved as much as I have been. But, yes, I can move about freely because I'm not important to either forum, or anyone here or there. The rest of you were and are important, though. That, I assume, may be why so many innocent folks, like you @CannaGranny, were caught in the crossfire. I know that must have been hurtful.

I don't condone what has happened there. But the other side of that is novice growers are landing on the site from Google hits. What about them? I'm able to provide a little help to some of them.

I changed my screen name because I decided I didn't like it. That's all. (It's the title of a Dorothy Parker short story, by the way.) I sent a PM to @Moe.Red as soon as I joined to let him know who I am. So, I wasn't hiding anything. He and I had a conversation and I think we're okay. I just used my joining here as an opportunity to choose a name I liked better. The change is not a part of any plan.

Amnesia, there is no need to be defensive here. We are not looking for bad guys or scapegoats. Really.

Regardless of what happens there, it is out of our control. If you are banned, or simply decide to quit over there, you will remain welcome here. If you stay there as well, that is fine with us. We don't think we own anyone.

As far as novice growers go, there is a limit to what we can do with the hand we have been dealt. If that was something logic cared about, this could have gone down very differently. The fact it did not lets you know the real story.

We are working our way up the google ranks, and hopefully make it easier to find us in the future.

Yes. I did that and I can move about freely--so far. I figured forcing a public response would be helpful. He didn't seem pleased to have to answer the question. I tried to go back and capture some of it, but unfortunately, the thread was removed. As I recall, there were questions in the thread about being able to join multiple forums. He couldn't openly say that it wasn't allowed. I don't know if the banning has continued, but I suspect they also felt a need to stop the bleeding.

This has been difficult for me. I personally haven't been harmed. I wasn't even involved. I didn't know for sure what was happening, even though it was evident that something was happening. I'm not comfortable being involved as much as I have been. But, yes, I can move about freely because I'm not important to either forum, or anyone here or there. The rest of you were and are important, though. That, I assume, may be why so many innocent folks, like you @CannaGranny, were caught in the crossfire. I know that must have been hurtful.

I don't condone what has happened there. But the other side of that is novice growers are landing on the site from Google hits. What about them? I'm able to provide a little help to some of them.

I changed my screen name because I decided I didn't like it. That's all. (It's the title of a Dorothy Parker short story, by the way.) I sent a PM to @Moe.Red as soon as I joined to let him know who I am. So, I wasn't hiding anything. He and I had a conversation and I think we're okay. I just used my joining here as an opportunity to choose a name I liked better. The change is not a part of any plan.
My entire statement consists of the fact that diesel said you could. Yet, the name change may be what keeps him from ousting you like they are continuing to do others. I saw your post asking him about that and I saw his reply. It is my opinion that were you to use the same name, you too would be ousted.
I mean surely you have to understand why we are watching. You are the ONLY one being allowed to do this. So if that is the essence in whom is important is being determined than you are indeed a very important person to the farm.
I feel like every single person here is important. We all have something to offer, and we are all different. I have not seen another person here go out of their way to make you feel less unimportant.
Sad that you are more worried about the growers needing help than the forum owner is, but it says nice things of you as well.
No accusations, nothing about a plan or otherwise.

Last edited:
I was out of town for a couple of days, came home and could not log in! According to my email notifications he had sent me two messages, but he banned me before I could read them! 😂🤣😂😅
He’s lucky I could not read them. I would have lined his ass out like a rotten potato. I don’t take well to being told what I can and cannot do.
BigBlond openly questioned diesel and he told her no problem to be both places, this on the heels of offering people seeds to rat everyone out, sneaking in to get messages to others.
She does seem to come and go freely, but I also noticed that she uses another name here.
Now, we need Tremojen and electroguy. Last two that I’m missing!
So happy you made it! I’m enjoying the hell out of our new corner!
I messaged you on there too, to ask where you went, but you were probably banned after. I bit my tongue on the first message he messaged me and gave me an ultimatum, I told him I was a pacifist and don't want to pick sides. Then I got banned. I'd rather have been banned for something worthwhile like going out with a million f-yous, or burning the place down jk lol

At least we are almost all together again

Amnesia, there is no need to be defensive here. We are not looking for bad guys or scapegoats. Really.

Regardless of what happens there, it is out of our control. If you are banned, or simply decide to quit over there, you will remain welcome here. If you stay there as well, that is fine with us. We don't think we own anyone.

As far as novice growers go, there is a limit to what we can do with the hand we have been dealt. If that was something logic cared about, this could have gone down very differently. The fact it did not lets you know the real story.

We are working our way up the google ranks, and hopefully make it easier to find us in the future.
I understand and agree. Nicely written.

Defensive? Not really. IDK... Maybe I'm just uncomfortable being in the spotlight.

I have been reducing my activity there. It's not the same forum that it used to be. I became a Patreon sponsor for this site recently, so that should tell you something about my intent.

I'm not worried about being banned there. If I am... Well... Fuck 'em!

My entire statement consists of the fact that diesel said you could. Yet, the name change may be what keeps him from ousting you like they are continuing to do others. I saw your post asking him about that and I saw his reply. It is my opinion that were you to use the same name, you too would be ousted.
I mean surely you have to understand why we are watching. You are the ONLY one being allowed to do this. So if that is the essence in whom is important is being determined than you are indeed a very important person to the farm.
I feel like every single person here is important. We all have something to offer, and we are all different. I have not seen another person here go out of their way to make you feel less unimportant.
Sad that you are more worried about the growers needing help than the forum owner is, but it says nice things of you as well.
No accusations, nothing about a plan or otherwise.
I can't argue with any of that. Your guess is probably better than mine about why I haven't been banned.

I have to be gone from my computer for a few hours, so if I don't respond for a while, it only means life got in the way.

I can't argue with any of that. Your guess is probably better than mine about why I haven't been banned.

I have to be gone from my computer for a few hours, so if I don't respond for a while, it only means life got in the way.
with a vpn I can get in any time I want but even without posting , just browsing through my old post I noticed a question on and a few other pages I viewed while I was on another tab the new profile I'd just opened was banned...wtf I didn't even post...just viewed a few pages. So I opened another profile, just because and viewed a few more pages before I just shut it down, I don't know if that profile is banned or not,,,,I'll just make another if I need to....fk em....The Opera browser has a built in VPN nothing to download

Don't want to make it seem like I'm attacking you only trying to point out why people think your situation is strange. I was banned at the farm simply for being here. I never DM'ed anyone, I was at the farm for about 2 months, far from a big deal over there. I'm pretty sure literally everyone else that is here openly was banned regardless of status or anything else. You're the only person being allowed to post on both sites, that's definitely going to make some people wonder. Again not saying I think you're not being genuine, but it's definitely strange to say the least.

Don't want to make it seem like I'm attacking you only trying to point out why people think your situation is strange. I was banned at the farm simply for being here. I never DM'ed anyone, I was at the farm for about 2 months, far from a big deal over there. I'm pretty sure literally everyone else that is here openly was banned regardless of status or anything else. You're the only person being allowed to post on both sites, that's definitely going to make some people wonder. Again not saying I think you're not being genuine, but it's definitely strange to say the least.

+1

I feel like they are only allowing it because of the public call out but ultimately who really knows what the methods are to their madness.

Anyways, back on track...how's everyone doing this fine Monday? Any gamers here? Diablo 4 released today! 👿

You gotta try Lemon boys if you haven’t yet. We discovered them last year and they’re amazing, they have a tang to them and a beautiful flavor as a sandwich tomato. We also really enjoy the Cherokee purple as a sandwich tomato.
Cherokee purple really kicks ass. Looks like a big black krim, but tastes nothing like it. Sweet and mild. Cherokee chocolate is pretty much the same, except it's a little easier to grow.

Sorry to hear it. It is completely the opposite around here. Wait a minute. [Suddenly feels a tickle on his leg. Checks. No, nothing.]

As I was saying...

+1

I feel like they are only allowing it because of the public call out but ultimately who really knows what the methods are to their madness.

Anyways, back on track...how's everyone doing this fine Monday? Any gamers here? Diablo 4 released today! 👿
We might need a gaming thread. I know there are a few of us here.

I used to play a lot (well a lot for me) and then I decided to start a forum, and well, there went all my time. Factorio is my current fav.

I used to play a lot (well a lot for me) and then I decided to start a forum, and well, there went all my time. Factorio is my current fav.
How is TOTK not everyone's favorite right now?! I'm absorbed in it, I get off work and want to boot it up to watch the cel shaded grass sway while I pack the water device

Sorry to hear it. It is completely the opposite around here. Wait a minute. [Suddenly feels a tickle on his leg. Checks. No, nothing.]

As I was saying...
They’re horrible here, just finished a round of antibiotics for my dog cause he got lymes and another tick born illness. I worry she much for my kids. We’ve been treating our hunting clothes for years now. One day I had over 25 wood and deer ticks on my clothes after doing a slow push for my brother and father.

They’re horrible here, just finished a round of antibiotics for my dog cause he got lymes and another tick born illness. I worry she much for my kids. We’ve been treating our hunting clothes for years now. One day I had over 25 wood and deer ticks on my clothes after doing a slow push for my brother and father.
That's not... good. Lymes is nothing to play with.

+1

I grew up on the Diablo series, I'm pretty pumped about it. Not sure how soon I'll be able to pick it up though. I'll be getting it for PS5 but I will need to activate my online account to play it. Which means $60 on top of the cost of the game. But I will get it soon.

Back
Top Bottom