While I was disabled I was a COD nut, all day everyday Ghost was my top game. I also got into Styx a goblin terrorizing a Big old Castle hiding in the shadows gaining powers with different tasks. I put months and months and months into it, best headphones I could get the Elite controller....and a big screen TV I was set. I couldn't move so I was a least occupied.....Rage sometimes, with headphones Isolating me in a different world I'd make a lot of noise on some kills or getting killed with a bit of screaming bull shit or the likes....I didn't die well....lol

While I was disabled I was a COD nut, all day everyday Ghost was my top game. I also got into Styx a goblin terrorizing a Big old Castle hiding in the shadows gaining powers with different tasks. I put months and months and months into it, best headphones I could get the Elite controller....and a big screen TV I was set. I couldn't move so I was a least occupied.....Rage sometimes, with headphones Isolating me in a different world I'd make a lot of noise on some kills or getting killed with a bit of screaming bull shit or the likes....I didn't die well....lol
Wish I could see a video of you playing. I have a wild imagination and I’m probably doing you no favors lol

Wish I could see a video of you playing. I have a wild imagination and I’m probably doing you no favors lol
I had to have my online mic off and when I forgot I had a lot of unkind comments before I had to switch it off.....no team games all solo 1 against the world....if you was in front of me you died I never got the team games well

Thanks.

It's a liberating moment, to be sure. 😉
I kind of figured he was yanking your chain. 1diesel1 has huffed entirely too many diesel fumes. Not a trustworthy sort in my opinion. Pretty ridiculous that a few grown men are playing high school girl games.
Anyways, I’m still sorry that happened to you. To all of us for that matter. Good thing is, this is a fantastic forum. Tons of knowledge and kindness.

I had to have my online mic off and when I forgot I had a lot of unkind comments before I had to switch it off.....no team games all solo 1 against the world....if you was in front of me you died I never got the team games well
Ya ruthless ole feck..you make me laugh! The more I get to know you, the more honored I am to have been blocked by you! To this day I laugh about that. More happy now to have you as a friend 🥰

Whaaaaaat? You were blocked by PC? WTF, when did i miss this?
When I first came to the farm. I put up an intro post that looking back went over like a turd in a punch bowl. It was humor, but PC did not see it that way. Lmaooooo! He took me to task, and then he blocked me!
It rocked on for a good while, then just one day I could see him again. From that day on, we’re buddies. He now knows imma full of humorous chit and I know he’s an ornery ole tightwad with a much kinder heart than he would like for others to know about!

When I first came to the farm. I put up an intro post that looking back went over like a turd in a punch bowl. It was humor, but PC did not see it that way. Lmaooooo! He took me to task, and then he blocked me!
It rocked on for a good while, then just one day I could see him again. From that day on, we’re buddies. He now knows imma full of humorous chit and I know he’s an ornery ole tightwad with a much kinder heart than he would like for other to know about!
Hahaha thats too funny. I couldn't imagine what you of all people could have done to be blocked.
I only had one person on ignore at the farm and i cant even remember who it was now.

Hahaha thats too funny. I couldn't imagine what you of all people could have done to be blocked.
I only had one person on ignore at the farm and i cant even remember who it was now.
I don't get into online arguments, and if my brain doesn't like something I put it out of my mind. I can get petty too, I don't remember what caused my blockage but after reading more of Granny's post I realized I'd fked up and she wasn't the sort that needed blocking. I'm glad to get to know you all and Granny's good folks to know.

I don't get into online arguments, and if my brain doesn't like something I put it out of my mind. I can get petty too, I don't remember what caused my blockage but after reading more of Granny's post I realized I'd fked up and she wasn't the sort that needed blocking. I'm glad to get to know you all and Granny's good folks to know.
Hell yeah man, we all can be petty at one time or another, its just a fact of life.
Im wicked happy to be here getting to know all these awesome people.
This forum is as far as i dive into "social media" and its been an absolute blast.

This place is so much better than any Facebook, Instagram, or twitter account could ever think of being.

There is also more knowledge here between 80 people than i can find surfing the internet so i dont even google search anymore i just come here when a problem comes up.

Hell yeah man, we all can be petty at one time or another, its just a fact of life.
Im wicked happy to be here getting to know all these awesome people.
This forum is as far as i dive into "social media" and its been an absolute blast.

This place is so much better than any Facebook, Instagram, or twitter account could ever think of being.

There is also more knowledge here between 80 people than i can find surfing the internet so i dont even google search anymore i just come here when a problem comes up.
Yes me too, I've never been on another forum other than the farm. I have signed up on a few but I haven't gotten involved. I was treated well on the Farm from the beginning its kind of a shame sht had to go down like it did. I'm glad everyone I knew from there has joined up here, save a couple of hold outs.

Yes me too, I've never been on another forum other than the farm. I have signed up on a few but I haven't gotten involved. I was treated well on the Farm from the beginning its kind of a shame sht had to go down like it did. I'm glad everyone I knew from there has joined up here, save a couple of hold outs.
I was on RIU for a while but i got into it with a troll and we both got banned lmao.
I was going to join up again when shit hit the fan at the farm to see if VS wanted me to continue my thread there where they could see it, but i never even offered that deal to them because riu is such a shitshow i decided to steer clear.
The farm was cool while it lasted, but i knew it was only a matter of time until something happened because 2023 at the farm, wasnt the same as 2022.

We might need a gaming thread. I know there are a few of us here.

I used to play a lot (well a lot for me) and then I decided to start a forum, and well, there went all my time. Factorio is my current fav.
Work/available on steam deck?

So, today is provision day. This means a 150 mile round trip to buy three months worth of groceries. I’d rather eat dirt! Yes, we have grocery stores closer to us and all of them operate on tourist prices all summer long, making it worth my time to drive that far just to shop. At least by doing three months at a time, I only have to do it four times a year.
Shopping is not one of my fav things!

So, today is provision day. This means a 150 mile round trip to buy three months worth of groceries. I’d rather eat dirt! Yes, we have grocery stores closer to us and all of them operate on tourist prices all summer long, making it worth my time to drive that far just to shop. At least by doing three months at a time, I only have to do it four times a year.
Shopping is not one of my fav things!
I give you a lot of credit. I couldn't imagine trying to go get 3 months worth of groceries with my 2 kids lmao. I go to get 2 weeks worth of groceries and forget half of what i went in for. Ill be 26 at the end of this month and already need to write shit down or i forget more than i needed.

Man I can seriously pack up a Nissan Rogue! I keep a list, have too, no way I would remember. I buy all of my meat from the Amish, so it’s mainly dry and household goods.
It’s a day I’m always glad to see done for another three months!

Morning all.

Morning CG👋

Little cooler this morning but I hear heat is coming. Rain by the weekend finally.

Still fuzzy. Only a few hours sleep. But plants wait for no man...or woman.
Here we are popping off some pretty good day time temps, then crazy stuff like this morning a balmy 51. From swimsuits at noon to jackets and warm up pants after dark!

Man I can seriously pack up a Nissan Rogue! I keep a list, have too, no way I would remember. I buy all of my meat from the Amish, so it’s mainly dry and household goods.
It’s a day I’m always glad to see done for another three months!
Ahhh. Nothing better than fresh meats!!
I split a cow and a pig with my parents almost every year, i didnt this year cause i just couldnt afford it lol.
They live next to a farm and the guy doesnt feed any grains, the cows are all free range grass/hay fed, and the pigs get all the veggie scraps from the house and milk from the cows too so the pork is wicked tender.

Back
Top Bottom