Hey @TSD when you SCROG your outdoor girls at what node do you top first?
I was gonna follow CG’s top twice then FIM once starting at node 5 or 6….thoughts?
Last year I didn't top at all, just spread them out and all the side branches basically turned into tops. This year I only topped once. I may again now that that they're settling in the ground. Need to get started on my posts and get some scrogs up soon.

I use three 5 gal buckets
One pretty sure Has a cup of hydrogen peroxide per gallon of water in a 5gal bucket
Next is a rinse
Then the last is a final rinse
I've washed my buds a few times, 3 - 5 gal buckets with 4 gal in each, 500ml peroxide in the first bucket, second bucket 1 squeeze lemon and 1/2 cup baking soda, 3rd bucket cold water. You can break off trichomes if your not gentle when washing and shaking off between buckets.....all the heads can disappear into the wash or floor but it smooths out the snap crackle pop of mites, corpses dust, cat hair ect.

Last year I didn't top at all, just spread them out and all the side branches basically turned into tops. This year I only topped once. I may again now that that they're settling in the ground. Need to get started on my posts and get some scrogs up soon.
Treat them like vines and weave them into what ever shape you want,. That Kyle Kushman chiropractics trick makes them pretty pliable I may try a knot soon. I've a Sour D clone that is getting too tall and It can be an extra to play with. Now that I've put brain to type I guess I'm committed ....lol or should be but I'll try a knot in a tall one.....lol .....AK47/Blackberrykush .....if you're wondering...

Treat them like vines and weave them into what ever shape you want,. That Kyle Kushman chiropractics trick makes them pretty pliable I may try a knot soon. I've a Sour D clone that is getting too tall and It can be an extra to play with. Now that I've put brain to type I guess I'm committed ....lol or should be but I'll try a knot in a tall one.....lol .....AK47/Blackberrykush .....if you're wondering...
Oh yes, they have several ass kickings coming thier way in the near future. They've already had one due to my lack of hardening off... and another because I'm 99% sure I had thrips... so they got hit with a sulfur spray cause fuck thrips. To be sure they were dead, I also dusted the shit out of them and the ground with diatomaceous earth 2 days later and left it on for two days. THEN I sprayed it off with the pump sprayer and a light mix of Loast Coast Plant Therapy... just to be sure. 🤣 Now I'll leave the poor girls alone for a bit until it's time to scrog... which will be soon cause a couple are getting tall.

Granny, I've been meaning to have a heart to heart with you too, mmmkay?

bc37642d484dacb6984a7d83056940c3.jpg
meme4.png[img]

I mean whats the worst that happens? I waste 60 bucks?
Yeah i havent done that before... lol🤣
Ok I’ve been reading. This is new to me too

Here is the patent

Here is the sales pitch using science

Here is how it works according to the website

44898B9C-7B99-4628-AA2A-EB6C11FF7580.png

So it binds to the same receptor as thc.

Survey based feedback from veterans in the study say tolerance is reduced UPTO 50%. That is fishy to me for a number of reasons.

The average is not given. Could be 2%.

Looking at this critically I think there is a possibility there is something to it. But what I read was all self serving by the company who is selling it.

Ok I’ve been reading. This is new to me too

Here is the patent

Here is the sales pitch using science

Here is how it works according to the website

View attachment 5862

So it binds to the same receptor as thc.

Survey based feedback from veterans in the study say tolerance is reduced UPTO 50%. That is fishy to me for a number of reasons.

The average is not given. Could be 2%.

Looking at this critically I think there is a possibility there is something to it. But what I read was all self serving by the company who is selling it.

For what it would be worth to me if it works, ill be a guinea pig 🤣
And you'll get 2 real life reviews cause im making my wife do it too.

The other way is to keep mixing it up and/or several strains at once which is what I usually do these days

Helps to confuse your receptors

Some sativa are just always a little stronger than the rest IMO
I usually have 4 or 5 strains to rotate through. I hardly smoke the same thing twice in a row, i just go through 7 to 10 grams a day, some days more, so my tolerance is fucken sky high. Plus 10 grams of dabs in 2 weeks doesnt help that either...

Need a month or a good cleanse /detox I recommend clearflush and a hot steam sauna good do rest and to pass drug screens works in a day or two , if ur high tolerance do it twice .
Yeah, id love a month break, but then id start drinking more or be back on the pain pills, which im 100% good being off of.

Ya know, a hot steam sauna sounds relaxing right now. My back and neck have been as stiff as a board all day.

Maybe Ill try this along with that cleansing kit CannaGranny mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom