I finished the veg garden, which is just heirloom tomatoes and peppers this year. Next year I'll have to rotate the boring vegetables in.

These were all soaking the artificial light under the Raging Kush II, which is a great tomato light, but might be a little pricey if you don't also grow weed.

For sandwiches:
Black Krim --among the best tasting tomatoes, IMO, but it is a crack addict.
Deliciious - never tried it. A giant red one, with fruits up to 7 pounds.
Dad's Sunset - never tried it. A yellow-orange variety.
Orange Strawberry - never tried it. Another orange one.

For sauce:
San Marzano Redorta - my favorite sauce tomato
Italian Gold - never tried it. I guess half the sauce will be yellow this year.

I'm very generous with the eating tomatoes, but only the best neighbors see any sauce.

I finished the veg garden, which is just heirloom tomatoes and peppers this year. Next year I'll have to rotate the boring vegetables in.

These were all soaking the artificial light under the Raging Kush II, which is a great tomato light, but might be a little pricey if you don't also grow weed.

For sandwiches:
Black Krim --among the best tasting tomatoes, IMO, but it is a crack addict.
Deliciious - never tried it. A giant red one, with fruits up to 7 pounds.
Dad's Sunset - never tried it. A yellow-orange variety.
Orange Strawberry - never tried it. Another orange one.

For sauce:
San Marzano Redorta - my favorite sauce tomato
Italian Gold - never tried it. I guess half the sauce will be yellow this year.

I'm very generous with the eating tomatoes, but only the best neighbors see any sauce.
You gotta try Lemon boys if you haven’t yet. We discovered them last year and they’re amazing, they have a tang to them and a beautiful flavor as a sandwich tomato. We also really enjoy the Cherokee purple as a sandwich tomato.

Omg what a shit show..... I can't even take screen shots cause I've been banned from the old site...

I made a post about missing my Friends and I got an email from ... And he gave me an ultimatum, to choose one site or another. I told him I'm a pacifist and prefer to be friends with all, that I see people on both sides of this fence he's making. And he banned me...

Insane-o! To muddle business ethics with petty spite... Anyways, I got a shot out before the walls shut down and got an obscure way to find this site!! thanks @Coco Lopez .The guy was censoring my private messages .. told him that was unethical, still can't believe it but I'm sure it's old news for you all. I see all my favorite peeps here and even another @CannaGranny couch to sit on!!

Ninjas and growers unite!

Omg what a shit show..... I can't even take screen shots cause I've been banned from the old site...

I made a post about missing my Friends and I got an email from ... And he gave me an ultimatum, to choose one site or another. I told him I'm a pacifist and prefer to be friends with all, that I see people on both sides of this fence he's making. And he banned me...

Insane-o! To muddle business ethics with petty spite... Anyways, I got a shot out before the walls shut down and got an obscure way to find this site!! thanks @Coco Lopez .The guy was censoring my private messages .. told him that was unethical, still can't believe it but I'm sure it's old news for you all. I see all my favorite peeps here and even another @CannaGranny couch to sit on!!

Welcome ninjadip

The Ninja just walks quietly up and says hello.

Welcome bud. You had a few here worried about you. CL was sending up flares regularly.

Welcome to BB @ninjadip
Glad you found us brother!!

Post in thread '#Free/FindNinjaDip' https://budbuilders.org/threads/free-findninjadip.278/post-14209

I can try and get a screen shot as i havent been banned yet, I think cause i changed my name when i moved here. If there is anything i can get for ya let me know

Ninja! So happy to see you! We have been missing you! Welcome back to the bench! 🥰

You gotta try Lemon boys if you haven’t yet. We discovered them last year and they’re amazing, they have a tang to them and a beautiful flavor as a sandwich tomato. We also really enjoy the Cherokee purple as a sandwich tomato.
Add an old fashioned heirloom beefsteak to that list and you have my favorite three 🥰. The lemon boy has a real reduced acid to it as well.

Thanks! I’ve about five acres of flower and herb beds. Due to rain, I’m way behind this year. On the norm, all of this would have been done by the end of April. I had three left to clean yesterday and I’m down to one left today.
Soon as I get all of my plantain harvested, I can then mow around the beds. It’s time to harvest it and the lemon balm 🥰

Last edited:
Ninja! So happy to see you! We have been missing you! Welcome back to the bench! 🥰
Thank you! I hate drama, but love people lol
I will go where the good energy flows. I don't have time for the BS
Love you guys!!

Just bagged this girl yesterday, stinky acp gold from my buddy @Coco Lopez . Trying this tool out this time, seems to match with my feel test lol

Attachments

• 20230604_192122-COLLAGE.jpg
    20230604_192122-COLLAGE.jpg
    940.7 KB · Views: 7
  • PXL_20230530_203048130.jpg
    PXL_20230530_203048130.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Day three of project rootball... A hard AF maple 🍁 sitting in my cabin building site

The kid yesterday almost cut his thumb off with the Stihl 440 cutting down a truly massive hemlock and had to be taken to the clinic for sutures 🪡

Trying to burn it or chainsaw it out. Anyone got some advice? much of it is still buried deeply but I'm just making slow progressPXL_20230605_140014265.jpg

Last edited:
I was out of town for a couple of days, came home and could not log in! According to my email notifications he had sent me two messages, but he banned me before I could read them! 😂🤣😂😅
He’s lucky I could not read them. I would have lined his ass out like a rotten potato. I don’t take well to being told what I can and cannot do.
BigBlond openly questioned diesel and he told her no problem to be both places, this on the heels of offering people seeds to rat everyone out, sneaking in to get messages to others.
She does seem to come and go freely, but I also noticed that she uses another name here.
Now, we need Tremojen and electroguy. Last two that I’m missing!
So happy you made it! I’m enjoying the hell out of our new corner!
Thank you! I hate drama, but love people lol
I will go where the good energy flows. I don't have time for the BS
Love you guys!!

Just bagged this girl yesterday, stinky acp gold from my buddy @Coco Lopez . Trying this tool out this time, seems to match with my feel test lol

Day three of project rootball... A hard AF maple 🍁 sitting in my cabin building site

The kid yesterday almost cut his thumb off with the Stihl 440 cutting down a truly massive hemlock and had to be taken to the clinic for sutures 🪡

Trying to burn it or chainsaw it out. Anyone got some advice? much of it is still buried deeply but I'm just making slow progressView attachment 5676
Burning it out will be your best bet in my opinion. Glad you’re back Frankster!

Burning it out will be your best bet in my opinion. Glad you’re back Frankster!
Yeah I just get knocked offline sometimes cause it's so remote here and I got a lot to get done this summer 😃. I need to have a hard roof overhead by winter and five or six chords of wood 🪓 chopped and stacked

Lots of things to sort out this year

Yeah I just get knocked offline sometimes cause it's so remote here and I got a lot to get done this summer 😃. I need to have a hard roof overhead by winter and five or six chords of wood 🪓 chopped and stacked
I have faith in ya! There is an old issue of Mother Earth news with plans for a cordwood built greenhouse. Pretty interesting, use’s cordwood and concrete. If you could get the quikcrete up there, I bet it would make a hell of a living space.

I have faith in ya! There is an old issue of Mother Earth news with plans for a cordwood built greenhouse. Pretty interesting, use’s cordwood and concrete. If you could get the quikcrete up there, I bet it would make a hell of a living space.
Yeah I think it's totally possible. I might incorporate it into the build somehow. Would like to make a greenhouse up above me maybe and vent my wood stove into it for the additional co2 and heat in the early season and get water 💦 containment up above

Yeah I think it's totally possible. I might incorporate it into the build somehow. Would like to make a greenhouse up above me maybe and vent my wood stove into it for the additional co2 and heat in the early season and get water 💦 containment up above
They have all of their old issues online, I will fish around and see if I can find that article for ya.
Around here many use a catchment/containment system. It’s so expensive to drill a well. The average well here is at least four hundred feet deep in the valley floor. If you are on a mountain top deeper. Mine sits at 478 deep.

They have all of their old issues online, I will fish around and see if I can find that article for ya.
Around here many use a catchment/containment system. It’s so expensive to drill a well. The average well here is at least four hundred feet deep in the valley floor. If you are on a mountain top deeper. Mine sits at 478 deep.
😆 No problem with water here quite the opposite. Glad it's just a dryer spring this year

Last year was pretty wet. I get about five feet of snow up there and it holds the moisture for most of the season. It's like giant mossy sponge bogs on the ridge that are twenty feet thick with the trees growing out of them. Full of moisture and lots of dew in the morning hours finding it's way down

It's a unique ecosystem up here for sure. I've even got large torrent salamanders living up there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom