I watch Tubi TV and YouTube basic, I pay internet cost lol but I'm out of the loop on most things tv programming wise

Download whatever else on a torrent site

Can't forget my illegal UFC streaming every Saturday that's a goodie

I watch Tubi TV and YouTube basic, I pay internet cost lol but I'm out of the loop on most things tv programming wise

Download whatever else on a torrent site

Can't forget my illegal UFC streaming every Saturday that's a goodie
You do plex? Good way to stream personal content.

does anyone have Youtube TV?

i currently have directv and i am seriously thinking of cancelling. i pay $176 a month. youtube is $73

i already pay for my broadband no matter who i have, so what does it matter if it streams or not.. only downside i see is when the power goes out i just fire up my genny and i have tv, most times i lose internet when the power is out but at least i have tv.. with youtube i couldn't do that... maybe i could hot spot my phone and use that as connection.. thats a big maybe.
Your power go out a lot? I must be spoiled.

dish is a little better than directv i think.. more options anyway. dtv all started going down hill when at&t bought them. just a month after me firing them from phone service they weaseled their way back in my bank account by buying directv! ever since then they have screwed everthing up and made it worse while raising the price year after year. when i switched to them it was $75 a month... now $176.. and like ya say, still the same old shows!!!!

i can see i'll be talked into dropping them before the next payment!

oh my ad blocker is like my guns man... just come and try and take em!!! youtube tried to block my adblock so i got a better one! :D

when i start the free week trial or whatever it is i get 20 minutes of no commitment at all to test before i confuse anyone else. they're good with netflix and stuff so hoping it won't be an issue.

just no OP live is tough one man...
Direct just bought dish 🤨

does anyone have Youtube TV?
My father in law has YT TV, I've never used it when visiting and he rarely uses it too, its just included in his phone plan so he has it lol.
His father has it too and that's all he has for tv now. Got rid of everything else and kept just YT TV
I like Hulu live but it's expensive

Vacation mode engaged
Came from East to West Coast today, in Bakersfield, CA rn. Going to Yosemite tomorrow, then Sequoia Park the following day

Love you guys, pray for my seedlings to make it 1 week without me in aeroponic sprayer, should be enough water in res, but the humidifier will run out in 3 days.

One is real good, the other just put out a second node and still fragile

First we went to a brewery, then the dispensary (helluva deal imo), then to red lobster to see my wife's brother and get margarita flights

Man when I'm in vacation mode, I'm down lol

Love you guys I'm messed up lol

1000001911.jpg
1000001916.jpg1000001917.jpg1000001920.jpg

Your power go out a lot? I must be spoiled.

yea, like over a dozen times a year. i have a generator that can power everything in the house, even has remote start. it's the price i pay to be a mountain man!

Direct just bought dish 🤨

noooooooooo!! they're gonna ruin it little by little.

My father in law has YT TV, I've never used it when visiting and he rarely uses it too, its just included in his phone plan so he has it lol.
His father has it too and that's all he has for tv now. Got rid of everything else and kept just YT TV
I like Hulu live but it's expensive

i started the free ten day trial tonight.. so far i like it. quick to ffw through commercials, picture quality actually looks better than Dtv. and has unlimited dvr. i added the 4K package and that includes unlimited devices versus the standard three it's a 60 days free trial anyway. a couple channels i like aren't in it though... reelz and A&E.

but for the price i'm pretty sure i'll deal with it. i'll just download those shows from torrents.

You do plex? Good way to stream personal content.
Haven't tried Plex wish I could find something like Kodi again though I got on that late, internet wasn't very good back then either.

How's it been? Firing up the grow anytime soon?

Hey Gday to you all, frost heavy up here too. We've had nice weather through most of the fall so far, a few grey days but its nice now, lots of color in the trees a few red leaved Maples that really stand out with their yellow & still green friends along side.None in these pics of course..lol

Glad you're feeling better Granny, we missed you round here.oct 16 bike ride.jpgOct 16 trail.jpg

You don't even get snow where you live in Canada, I don't get it lol
What do you mean I don’t get snow. Wasn’t that long ago mayor Lastman had the army come dig us out. 🤦

I’ve had more than 4’ high snow falls before drifts or snow piles. I may not live on a mountain but we are between to large lakes.

I just stopped enjoying being out in it after I hit 50.

Morning @CannaGranny 👋

Hope you’re feeling better. Good to see you back online. Sorry to hear you had an issue with the operation/doctor.

Between my wife, kids and myself we’ve worked at hospital for decades. You wouldn’t believe some of the things that happen and get hidden. Even I fear having to go and get put under…that’s when most oopsies occur.

And now with most experienced staff choosing to retire rather than put up with all the new BS it’s gotten worse.

Hope you heal fast PAL. 👍

I dont have cable. I have all the streaming services and fire sticks on every TV.
Costs me less than cable/satellite
I did the same thing and canceled cable. I don't watch very much TV but when I do it's only a couple shows anyway. No more checking the cable guide directory waiting around for whatever show and/or movie you want to see.

Okay, who didn’t pay the electric bill?

I’m in the dark here 🧐

Generator is running but can’t use everything. Fortunately it’s a cool day. Coolest day in months.

It took me about 30 minutes to get auxiliary power to the shed and tent so it shouldn’t have been too upsetting for the plants.

RH jumped a lot in that half hour.

Okay, who didn’t pay the electric bill?

I’m in the dark here 🧐

Generator is running but can’t use everything. Fortunately it’s a cool day. Coolest day in months.

It took me about 30 minutes to get auxiliary power to the shed and tent so it shouldn’t have been too upsetting for the plants.

RH jumped a lot in that half hour.
The unplanned outage that was supposed to last until 1:30 lasted just long enough for me to get everything up and running, then it’s back on.

The unplanned outage that was supposed to last until 1:30 lasted just long enough for me to get everything up and running, then it’s back on.
I so hate that.
When I lived where there was a generator I rarely ever bothered for that very reason, unless it was winter.
Then it was immediately on lol

Oh shit, DO NOT GOOGLE blumpkin unless you want to gouge your eyes out.

Thanks for getting me on that special watch list MDK. I should have known to go incognito before looking that up.
See what my wife has to deal with haha 😆 no, she isn't expected to do that either, just talking about with me here how she has to deal with me lol

I should come with a warning label

But now what has captured my thought is a blumpkin gestapo running around ridding the world of all those "no good blumpkin people" 🧐🤣

Back
Top Bottom