Best day of all, supper is already cooked, seeds planted..no plans! It’s Friiiiiiiiiday! Whoooooop whoooooop!
Niice! Thats the best!
I gotta do these damn dishes, and im debating going and getting 1.5 gal nursery pots from the nursery and flowering my 3x3 too. 🤔🤔

Im not 100% sure if i have 36 gallons of soil and i need to transplant 12 plants.
Alls i got is 3g and 5g pots so hmmm. Dilemmas i tell ya what. Go get more soil or smaller pots... fekkk lol.

On the subject of AI, I don’t think I’m against the idea of artificial intelligence, what I don’t like and don’t trust is that AI is being (predictably) implemented without any latitude for morals and ethics.

On the subject of endowing AI with morals and ethics, I wouldn’t trust them unless they were my very own.

I think, that in itself is the biggest problem with AI.

Oh, I think it’ll be shoved down our throats regardless of whether we are concerned about it or not!

On the subject of AI, I don’t think I’m against the idea of artificial intelligence, what I don’t like and don’t trust is that AI is being (predictably) implemented without any latitude for morals and ethics.

On the subject of endowing AI with morals and ethics, I wouldn’t trust them unless they were my very own.

I think, that in itself is the biggest problem with AI.

Oh, I think it’ll be shoved down our throats regardless of whether we are concerned about it or not!
You seen the article where a company akin to UPS in the UK was using it for customer service and the customer talked it into cussing and telling them the company was the worst in the U K? Lmaoooo!

The fact that it would cuss proves that some level of intelligent decision making took place, it could be real simple, “if the customer says “damn”, use damn in a sentence in reply”. It could be really intricate, finding a syntactically correct but alternate swear word in reply. Or it could have been programmed by someone like G. Carlin, “toss in a swear word occasionally, just to keep people guessing.”

And that’s why I didn’t enter the world of programming, I’d be door #3!

Honestly it's crazy it's like a portal into the future everything I did was on the down low and had so many questions but wasn't able to find no answers. This is perfect!!!
Welcome to Budbuilders! I know the feeling. I'd been on the DL for so long even when it went legal in Cali I'd still talk in hushed tones so that no one could hear what we were talking about! 😄 At first it was weird talking about it openly. If I started getting too loud in public I'd be looking around me seeing who was in earshot!😂

So is it just me, or does anyone else here really get down with a breakfast sandwich with pancakes for the buns?
Oh damn theyre fkn delicious.

Guess this was more a post for the guilty pleasures thread but meh, fekk it🤣

That would be a no for me. I like my pancake in the damn plate and my sausage on da side.
Being delicious to me would be another downfall. I’d be having pancakes with my pancakes!
I like pancakes by themselves too, even have them with butter and sugar sometimes instead of syrup.

But i just love something about a breakfast sandwich on pancakes dipped in syrup👌🏼😋

Just finished first defol in the room. After 4 weeks of lowering lights 1 hour a week the room went 12/12 yesterday.
I have never really defoled aggressively before~! :oops:
Stoney made me do it~! :LOL:

Just finished first defol in the room. After 4 weeks of lowering lights 1 hour a week the room went 12/12 yesterday.
I have never really defoled aggressively before~! :oops:
Stoney made me do it~! :LOL:
You are doing the right thing! Yay Stoney! Long as ya didn’t swazz them, that’s traumatizing!

I considered schwazzing but never even did simple defol besides large fan leaves before.
I removed more on some plants than others.
This and the next batch can all be experimental for me.
Got to learn somehow.
41 ounces off last haul.
Christmas is over and I am only toker in house~!:p

I considered schwazzing but never even did simple defol besides large fan leaves before.
I removed more on some plants than others.
This and the next batch can all be experimental for me.
Got to learn somehow.
41 ounces off last haul.
Christmas is over and I am only toker in house~!:p
Man i need a space like yours. I cant grow enough! lol

Evening Yiz Menz!
Time for a smoke and a coke. Too warm this evening for the hot chocolate. Great day in the Zarks today! A nice visit with a GF, a bowl of kickazz chili and a long happy nap. That’s the good stuff. 🥰

Question for all you,

Who here has run Dutch Passion?

I dont think ive heard/read many if any threads about dutch passion in a long while.
Are the reputable? Like should i buy more stuff from them?
Theyre reasonably priced and have some stuff that looks like it could be bangin.

Anyway, thanks for your time 👊🏼

No buttermilk or clarified butter in the house right now
But my kid did just ask for pancakes, funny lol.
Melt and simmer whole butter on low heat until the milk solids seperate, looks like white foam, then skim the foam off the top. What remains is liquid gold with a higher smoke point than whole butter, but still have the flavor. Most grocery stores carry buttermilk in pints or quarts, and is good for fried chicken or biscuits if you need to use up what is left from the pancakes. I usually keep buttermilk and heavy cream as staple ingredients. Fam demands the pancakes often enough to stock it

Melt and simmer whole butter on low heat until the milk solids seperate, looks like white foam, then skim the foam off the top. What remains is liquid gold with a higher smoke point than whole butter, but still have the flavor. Most grocery stores carry buttermilk in pints or quarts, and is good for fried chicken or biscuits if you need to use up what is left from the pancakes. I usually keep buttermilk and heavy cream as staple ingredients. Fam demands the pancakes often enough to stock it
Ahh sweet, that sounds easy enough, im no chef, but im a glorified cook at least 😅

I usually have always have buttercream and heavy cream too, i just forgot to get more apparently lol.

Back
Top Bottom