Although cats like milk they are lactose intolerant and it can give them diarrhea and cause them intestinal problems. A lick or 2 is fine but too much causes them problems.
Yep, milk is bad for cats.

Use goat milk, almond milk, or "specialty cat milk" (whatever tf that is lmao)

I figure this cat has been on the streets for a while eating whatever, it was all I had. Gave him a piece of a steak that was table scrap...big piece for a cat...that sumbish choked it down in the time it took me to smoke half a cigarette

Wife grabbed it some cat food...now it's doing cat things...eating a bit then goin out perving. Coming back eating some more...I'm sure it'll never leave now 😂

It ate a baked potato piece and asparagus as well...wife said it slurped the asparagus up like spaghetti noodles and was funny to watch

Eating that steak tho, that cat had a tear in its eye...I'm sure it was a glorious feeling lol

It ate a baked potato piece and asparagus as well...wife said it slurped the asparagus up like spaghetti noodles and was funny to watch
Damn thing was prolly starving, wasnt it just super cold your way too?
Prolly couldnt find any food other than some rotten trash scraps, if that even.

I figure this cat has been on the streets for a while eating whatever, it was all I had. Gave him a piece of a steak that was table scrap...big piece for a cat...that sumbish choked it down in the time it took me to smoke half a cigarette

Wife grabbed it some cat food...now it's doing cat things...eating a bit then goin out perving. Coming back eating some more...I'm sure it'll never leave now 😂
We have to give our youngest boy Dusk...Dusky.. an asthma puffer twice a day now. Some fun that is I tell you.....The little guy is tougher than he looks and has sharp sharp claws & fast paws, we tried for a week to get him friendly with the nose piece adding lickum treats into it but trying to put it in his face to add the medicine blew all that away.
We have to get it in to him so now its a towel and wrap him up arms all in to get him to breathe through the nose piece for 10 breaths after that a super treat..... a full lickum treat which he loves......twice a day for his life.....is going to be interesting....day 2 down ???????? to go

Shit, I smoke 2 joints in the morning before I go up for coffee and I can't remember if I've already smoked 1 or 2.....that means this next one could be #3 fk getting old I lose my short term memory fast.....I hope I remember this one.....4?.......ah what the fk......

Ahhh. Got my first "you owe back taxes" scam call of the year just now!
The irs will send a letter if you owe back taxes.
Some jo shmo from kokomo isnt gonna call to settle up back taxes you owe to the irs

Fk me, im happy i have at least half a brain cause i feel bad for the people that fall into these traps.

Ahhh. Got my first "you owe back taxes" scam call of the year just now!
The irs will send a letter if you owe back taxes.
Some jo shmo from kokomo isnt gonna call to settle up back taxes you owe to the irs

Fk me, im happy i have at least half a brain cause i feel bad for the people that fall into these traps.
Whoever opened up access to cell phones for all these scumbags needs publicly castrated

Whoever opened up access to cell phones for all these scumbags needs publicly castrated
Agreed, and theyre always trying to nab the elderly too cause theyre "easy targets"
Its just flat out disgusting, makes me sick to think people have nothing better to do with their lives than steal money from hard working citizens.

Agreed, and theyre always trying to nab the elderly too cause theyre "easy targets"
Its just flat out disgusting, makes me sick to think people have nothing better to do with their lives than steal money from hard working citizens.
Makes me even more sick to think someone in govt who's career is stealing from hardworking citizens passed legislation allowing even more plundering of said hardworking citizens....I remember a good 15 or 20 year period where this was a non issue with cell phones ....follow the money bet somewhere some scammer is donating to our politicians

We have to give our youngest boy Dusk...Dusky.. an asthma puffer twice a day now. Some fun that is I tell you.....The little guy is tougher than he looks and has sharp sharp claws & fast paws, we tried for a week to get him friendly with the nose piece adding lickum treats into it but trying to put it in his face to add the medicine blew all that away.
We have to get it in to him so now its a towel and wrap him up arms all in to get him to breathe through the nose piece for 10 breaths after that a super treat..... a full lickum treat which he loves......twice a day for his life.....is going to be interesting....day 2 down ???????? to go
Eventually he will surrender when he realizes it’s less stressful to comply.

Eating that steak tho, that cat had a tear in its eye...I'm sure it was a glorious feeling lol
I know you feel like you are getting schooled in cat parenting, but did you know that the peel of that potato is deadly to cats?

I know you feel like you are getting schooled in cat parenting, but did you know that the peel of that potato is deadly to cats?
Why is it always the peels of stuff that are always toxic/deadly?
Its the same for rabbits too, certain things have ti be peeled for them to eat it.
Like tomatoes, they can eat the entire tomato, but no leaves/stems??
I dont get it lol.

I watched a thing on African wild cats and they are omnivorous, They resemble & are related to tabby cats and eat anything that's available to them. Different seasons different foods, so cats can eat veggies and fruit some is toxic others not

@MDK
Plantings signs, 25-29 barren period. Next flower day is the 30th.
Apparently I germinate differently than the majority of ppl. I soak my seeds for 24 hours, and then plant directly in pre wetted dirt. Generally within 3-7 days, they come up.

I just moved my seeds from paper towels to dirt.
Regardless of state.
I had more than a few different results.
Hoping they all come up through soil now.
Doing pics in my thread next.

Last edited:
@MDK
Plantings signs, 25-29 barren period. Next flower day is the 30th.
Apparently I germinate differently than the majority of ppl. I soak my seeds for 24 hours, and then plant directly in pre wetted dirt. Generally within 3-7 days, they come up.
I’m not one of the majority and skip that soak. It’s straight to pre moistened soil. I planted 7 today but guess they are all doomed, lol. Didn’t know nothing will grow between 25 - 29th. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom