Mornin ya Menz!
Happiest of birthdays to @steamroller! Today, you need a spanking! Old as you are, ya wife will wear her arm out spanking ya!
@MDK prayers up for all of you. Keeping your Dad in prayer. Please keep us informed. A long road awaits your Dad, but it can be done! My Granny had a hip replacement at 72.
Asking prayers from all for @Silver Haze ’s Mom as well. I had called her to tell her to choose another number and she was on her way to her Momma’s as she had called and told her she could not get up. Her Momma is in her mid 80’s.
My heart goes out to all of you dealing with elderly parents.
Rainy and gray here in the Zarks this morning. Better weather on the way, thank goodness!

Happy to see another day.
Wish it was summer but if it was I would be working so...
Enjoying semi-retirement this winter. ;)
Haven't had time off like this since I worked for myself~!
View attachment 40657

View attachment 40663
:p
It took a few minutes but worth it; Happy Birthday Dude! 😎🎂🥳🎈

Haven’t watched that in a long time. One of the original pajamas aren’t just for sleeping anymore crowd.🤣

@CannaGranny thanks, I spoke to him this morning he sounds like shit but he is all doped up too so I'll go see him later this evening. May have just been claimed by a stray cat...I found the ornery thing trying to nest in my flower bed during that cold shit and figured fuck it bring it some warm milk....feed it once it stays...it was on the porch this morning. Gave it another bit of milk. Wife's getting cat food for it later. Yea, kids will be thrilled i suppose lol.

Thanks everyone else for the kind words too, my dad's been steady my whole life. Steady working, steady drunk in his off time. But he always played by the rules and saved the drinking for after work. He gained alot of weight the last 10 years so that'll be the struggle now to shed some of that and not gain....we will see how it goes. If he starts asking me to bring him beer we may have problems 😆

Welp. It comes in threes they say right?
1 was the furnace, and now number 2 happened this morning... so waiting on #3

My car is junk. Changed the oil/filter just a few days ago, go out this morning to go to the store and the fkn thing is clattering and banging like crazy 😕
So looks like im in the market for another effin car.
Every year it seems, no matter what i soend on tha damn things, they are all junk.

My car is junk. Changed the oil/filter just a few days ago, go out this morning to go to the store and the fkn thing is clattering and banging like crazy 😕
Every year it seems, no matter what i soend on tha damn things, they are all junk.
Man I hear ya I still gotta fix my truck I wrecked back in October haven't had the time freedom or mobility to get anything done. Went out to start it to move it, battery toast....thru it on a trickle charger overnight...nope, feck

Man I hear ya I still gotta fix my truck I wrecked back in October haven't had the time freedom or mobility to get anything done. Went out to start it to move it, battery toast....thru it on a trickle charger overnight...nope, feck
It just couldnt wait til april when i got tax money to buy shit😤🤦🏻

We took our 2013 Nissan into the garage yesterday because of an exhaust leak....oh no its not just a small leak, all the way from the motor to the tail pipe is gone, all rusted out, 2 catalytic converters on this Juke = $$$$$...Maybe up to $2000.00+ for a small exhaust leak....it just never ends does it?

We took our 2013 Nissan into the garage yesterday because of an exhaust leak....oh no its not just a small leak, all the way from the motor to the tail pipe is gone, all rusted out, 2 catalytic converters on this Juke = $$$$$...Maybe up to $2000.00+ for a small exhaust leak....it just never ends does it?
Yeah that sounds about right man, i just put an 1800 dollar exhaust on this thing in August. It was 1100 just for the manifold cause its got 2 catalytic converters

Thats why i stopped buying used vechicles 15 years ago a money pit. I buy new with 5 year bumper to bumper warranty when warranty is up vechicle is gone.

Morning PAL.

Inter webs are playing nice. Only making me wait a few minutes per page.

What’s this about you giving @steamroller a spanking for his birthday when his wife gets tired?🤔🤣

Thanks for the smiles gang. Goes a long way.
Shessssh his wife is gonna have to handle that, I’m older than he is!
I was gonna offer her my chicken plucking machine to swat him each time it revolves. Didn’t know I was a high tech red neck did ya? 😂🤣😂

Guys,
It’s all through life. So many of us fail to be appreciative when things go our way, we just expect that. I can tell ya, it’s not a given. Those days and times are blessings.
Three things I can tell you in life are givens. It’s gonna break down, it’s always gonna cost money usually more than we have, and life is stress. If you are not experiencing this, then you’re dead.
Learn to look for the light. The darkness is always there. Where there lives will, so is there a way.
Here’s to better days!!!

Got the drop today from @Oldsog. Stoked for these. I am planning on holding out on these til I have a little more experience under my belt. Sativa so I'm going to have to plan accordingly. Super dope tho I only bought the 1 pack and got some freebies. Super glazed haze...sounds incredible, infact they may get popped first just to get my feet wet on a haze plant. Man, glad I didn't miss the train on these been eyeballing them for months.

Ease and service easy 5/5 experience, shipped fast and discreet with tracking

IMG_20240123_111433493.jpg

I broke a window last night

Oops

Cleaning daughters room and tossing stuff to the other side of the room to collect into toy bin.

I tossed one of her fuckin toys straight through the window panel, right side.

Lmao

Fuck =( feels bad

Back
Top Bottom