Any one else take their carts apart and dab em?
A
No. I do know people who save them, take them apart when they have 40 or 50 and soak them in 190 everclear then evaporate the alcohol. That way they get every bit out of the carts.

I dont usually get carts tho either cause i have a pen for dab so i use that 99% of the time

No. I do know people who save them, take them apart when they have 40 or 50 and soak them in 190 everclear then evaporate the alcohol. That way they get every bit out of the carts.

I dont usually get carts tho either cause i have a pen for dab so i use that 99% of the time
Sometimes I’ll make Ethol wash into oil or buy cheap carts just to dab or roll joints in - first time in a long time I bought everything I smoked this weekend . Kinda sux

I have had a blast putting together this gift box for our giveaway! I’ve been shopping in some unusual places 😍
If you have not picked a number to win yet..ya should 🙂

Not sure what’s going on with this. Ya cleaning your cache out?
It keeps kicking me out so that I have to go to my email and enter a code to get back in, every couple of days.

Nothing wrong really.

When out of data they give you free internet, at a much slower rate. It’s like old phone modem speeds. One minute is okay. The next I can’t load a web page. On days it’s constantly slow I just leave the phone and go do stuff. 🤷‍♂️

I know how it is to i live in northern ontario minus 25 celcius pretty weel for the last week but its gonna warm up for a few days. But next month FEB is usally our coldest.

In Ontario if you can make it to Valentine’s Day you have a good shot at making it through the winter.

Ice fishing doesn’t even officially start until February. But you always hear about one or two that drive their trucks out onto the use too soon. 🤦

Well.
House is a bit warmer this morning.
Went to my parents last night to do some laundry and shower.
Didnt think to bring anything with me to fill with water so hopefully my pipes thaw today, its supposed to be 35.

Our furnace needs replaced too.gona finally put it central air also.proubly wait till spring. We burn wood so not a real big deal just gets super hot in the house if it's not cold enough outside.riged up a sheet metal box to catch heat and shoot it through the ducts with the furnace fan which still works.View attachment 40370

Ours is from the 80’s. I’ve had to repair it myself twice after lighting strikes. Only thing I haven’t opened is the fire box/burner. Still going strong. 🤞

Idk, call me negative nancy, but I dont buy into that "it will get better" phrase, no matter who says it. Cause in my experience, things have never gotten better for me.
I get 1 thing fixed and 3 more things go.

i need $2,000 dollars worth of work done to my car too so its choose one or the other cause i dont have money to do either, yet alone both..
I dont even make 2k a month...
my wife barely makes 2k a month and she makes over 20 dollars an hour...
Your right. Everyday is going to suck a little more.

Some people may turn to weed for anxiety, sleep and creativity. New research suggests it could also make you a nicer person.
The findings, published in the Journal of Neuroscience Research, suggests there could be a connection between cannabis use and empathy.

A study of 85 regular cannabis users and 51 nonusers asked participants to complete a test that measures empathy. Researchers also used brain imaging to study some of the subjects, analyzing a region of the brain that plays a central role in mediating the empathic response.

Cannabis users scored higher on a part of the test that assessed emotional comprehension, or the ability to understand another’s emotional state. In the imaging section of the study, cannabis users had greater connectivity in areas associated with emotional and empathy-related regions.

Víctor Olalde-Mathie, an author of the paper and a neuroscientist at the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, said he was motivated to explore the link between cannabis and empathic ability because of the sparse research on tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the principal psychoactive constituent of cannabis.

Olalde-Mathie believed cannabis users could demonstrate higher empathy because of the suggested anxiety-mediating effects of cannabis. “If you’re not so anxious, your physiological response and autonomic response is not so high,” he said. “You can use your resources.”
While there is limited research on cannabis and empathy, a study published in 2022 on cannabis and pro-social behaviors also suggests potential positive effects of cannabis. In the study, 146 college students, who had varying amounts of THC in their urine, filled out a questionnaire that gauged measures of pro-social behaviors, empathy and morality.

People who use cannabis “tend to have enhanced sense of care for other people and be motivated to engage in the world in a way that is benign and selfless,” said Jacob Vigil, a professor of psychology at the University of New Mexico and one of the study’s co-authors. Since completing the research, Vigil started a retail cannabis company.
What happens if TSA finds weed in my bag?
Results of empathy research can vary depending on how it’s studied. A 2016 report used a technique called “event-related potential” that assesses participant’s responses to a series of stimuli. The researchers found that empathic processing was impaired in cannabis users compared to nonusers.

“They can focus in on the emotion, but can’t empathize,” explained Lucy Troup, one of the study’s authors and a neuroscientist at the University of the West Scotland.
Share this articleShare
The mixed results suggest that it may be that individual and situational differences play a large role in how you react to cannabis. “It may make someone easier, nicer, happier in one context, but it might do a different thing to another person,” Troup said. “We’re not all the same.”
The recent research shows an association between cannabis use and empathy, but doesn’t prove cause and effect, said Carrie Cuttler, a psychology professor at Washington State University.
“We have no idea if it’s that the people who are more empathetic to begin with are more likely to use cannabis,” Cuttler said.

Or there may be another reason such as “a personality trait or difference in lived experience, that is driving people to be interested in using cannabis and have higher empathy as well,” Cuttler said. “There’s not enough evidence to convince me yet that the cannabis is causing them to be more empathetic.”

Ice in the Zarks this morning. Everything is slick. Looks like it will ice til around 3 this afternoon. Thank goodness its coming with breaks between and so far the trees are just starting to become ice covered.
Dropping seeds to soak today and will be planting them tomorrow on Steams Birthday! 🎂 No, I still don’t know which ones, but I will by noon. 🤪

Ice in the Zarks this morning. Everything is slick. Looks like it will ice til around 3 this afternoon. Thank goodness its coming with breaks between and so far the trees are just starting to become ice covered.
Dropping seeds to soak today and will be planting them tomorrow on Steams Birthday! 🎂 No, I still don’t know which ones, but I will by noon.
The roads are having slushies today.

Some people may turn to weed for anxiety, sleep and creativity. New research suggests it could also make you a nicer person.
The findings, published in the Journal of Neuroscience Research, suggests there could be a connection between cannabis use and empathy.

A study of 85 regular cannabis users and 51 nonusers asked participants to complete a test that measures empathy. Researchers also used brain imaging to study some of the subjects, analyzing a region of the brain that plays a central role in mediating the empathic response.

Cannabis users scored higher on a part of the test that assessed emotional comprehension, or the ability to understand another’s emotional state. In the imaging section of the study, cannabis users had greater connectivity in areas associated with emotional and empathy-related regions.

Víctor Olalde-Mathie, an author of the paper and a neuroscientist at the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, said he was motivated to explore the link between cannabis and empathic ability because of the sparse research on tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the principal psychoactive constituent of cannabis.

Olalde-Mathie believed cannabis users could demonstrate higher empathy because of the suggested anxiety-mediating effects of cannabis. “If you’re not so anxious, your physiological response and autonomic response is not so high,” he said. “You can use your resources.”
While there is limited research on cannabis and empathy, a study published in 2022 on cannabis and pro-social behaviors also suggests potential positive effects of cannabis. In the study, 146 college students, who had varying amounts of THC in their urine, filled out a questionnaire that gauged measures of pro-social behaviors, empathy and morality.

People who use cannabis “tend to have enhanced sense of care for other people and be motivated to engage in the world in a way that is benign and selfless,” said Jacob Vigil, a professor of psychology at the University of New Mexico and one of the study’s co-authors. Since completing the research, Vigil started a retail cannabis company.
What happens if TSA finds weed in my bag?
Results of empathy research can vary depending on how it’s studied. A 2016 report used a technique called “event-related potential” that assesses participant’s responses to a series of stimuli. The researchers found that empathic processing was impaired in cannabis users compared to nonusers.

“They can focus in on the emotion, but can’t empathize,” explained Lucy Troup, one of the study’s authors and a neuroscientist at the University of the West Scotland.
Share this articleShare
The mixed results suggest that it may be that individual and situational differences play a large role in how you react to cannabis. “It may make someone easier, nicer, happier in one context, but it might do a different thing to another person,” Troup said. “We’re not all the same.”
The recent research shows an association between cannabis use and empathy, but doesn’t prove cause and effect, said Carrie Cuttler, a psychology professor at Washington State University.
“We have no idea if it’s that the people who are more empathetic to begin with are more likely to use cannabis,” Cuttler said.

Or there may be another reason such as “a personality trait or difference in lived experience, that is driving people to be interested in using cannabis and have higher empathy as well,” Cuttler said. “There’s not enough evidence to convince me yet that the cannabis is causing them to be more empathetic.”
We need another study to see if another study is necessary

Next grow up…
Tie Dye Train 63-70 days

Bubba Fett 56-63

Biscotti Blond 56-63

Crème DeLa Dank 62-67

Gorilla Glue 4 56-63

Oregon Grape 56-63
This will make four of the six come off at the same time, and yet give me a bit of time to get to the last two. It’s a wrap.
Whooooooop whoooooop!

Next grow up…
Tie Dye Train 63-70 days

Bubba Fett 56-63

Biscotti Blond 56-63

Crème DeLa Dank 62-67

Gorilla Glue 4 56-63

Oregon Grape 56-63
This will make four of the six come off at the same time, and yet give me a bit of time to get to the last two. It’s a wrap.
Whooooooop whoooooop!
That glue is a stinky one.

Next grow up…
Tie Dye Train 63-70 days

Bubba Fett 56-63

Biscotti Blond 56-63

Crème DeLa Dank 62-67

Gorilla Glue 4 56-63

Oregon Grape 56-63
Whooooooop whoooooop!
Got seeds today from SSHZ so I am ready to drop my next grow also.
Here is what's up;
From B2ACG~ Sirius Black, London Pound Cake, Cherry Pie, Supe Lemon Haze.
From Dragons Flame~ Zamal Dreams, GMO X Orange Dreams*. * Gifted from SSHZ
From Green Point~ Max AC, Purple Crunch, Fruit Punch.
They're all going in baggies this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom