Did it with an 8 inch fan. Did nothing at all.

Ive legit tried it all. I have a 43 foot long hallway thats 3 feet wide.
The heat just doesnt move
I have seen at friends home he has a wood stove in basement he uses a 6 inch acinfinity exhaust fan to move the heat upstairs.

I lived in a trailer for 4-5 years. It would lose 10f an hour if the power went out~! 2-3 hours no power and it would be 50f .
Left every faucet dripping all winter. Frozen pipes suck, but the damage is even worse if they crack or break.

My well was only like 25 feet deep and on the side of the road~! Springtime water would taste of Sulphur.
When they built 14 houses next to me [ old neighbor had 14 acres] and needed an easement to go through my property for water, I said you will hook me up or ask the WELL COMPANY across the street for their permission.
I mentioned that I believe the well company had a different view of public water then many others.
I now have public water thankfully.
I remember my pump burning out one winter and needing to prime the new one to get it going.
How do you prime a pump when you have no water?
Glad I had the pool then~!
Yeah, trailers suck. Ive lived in one my entire life.
But my parents place has insulation from one end to the other, 3/4" plywood skirting with 2 layers of 3" foam on the back of it.
All the water lines were drilled and rerun through the floor joists so they are all covered in 6 inches of fuzz insulation.
Theyve never had a pipe freeze in the 37 years theyve lived there.

Hey, Gmorning all, You gotta remember these are the most depressing times of the year, its not all on you, everyone gets the winter blues and these days in January are the worst. Life can be tough in the summer with limited income add cold, dark, short days and the Christmas hangover make it worse.

Jan 21 is about the lowest of days for us up here us down.....We have collective depression at this time of year in the cold north any ways......

You southern folks get to miss a lot that but it makes me feel better knowing that part of the depression is a natural event like getting a yearly tooth pulled and it gets better from here on towards warmer weather.

I smoke 8 or 9 to help get through it then another 8 or 9 before bed.....lol

I lived in a trailer for 4-5 years. It would lose 10f an hour if the power went out~! 2-3 hours no power and it would be 50f .
Left every faucet dripping all winter. Frozen pipes suck, but the damage is even worse if they crack or break.

My well was only like 25 feet deep and on the side of the road~! Springtime water would taste of Sulphur.
When they built 14 houses next to me [ old neighbor had 14 acres] and needed an easement to go through my property for water, I said you will hook me up or ask the WELL COMPANY across the street for their permission.
I mentioned that I believe the well company had a different view of public water then many others.
I now have public water thankfully.
I remember my pump burning out one winter and needing to prime the new one to get it going.
How do you prime a pump when you have no water?
Glad I had the pool then~!
When we first bought this place, we had a winter from hell. Inadequately heated, frozen water and just cold! Pool was froze so no help there, but, we do have a creek that runs year round, so at least we could flush the toilet! 🚽
We spent a lot of time bundled up at the kitchen table smoking weed and dueling at dominoes and cards. We did have one light and the coffee pot running off a little gen I had bought to power Christmas lights on a company parade float. Gas stove allowed me to continue to cook, and melted snow water with a little bleach and I could wash dishes! Best time of our lives. No ringing 📞 no company. Roughing it in a big ole house, peace is often found out of necessity.

Hey, Gmorning all, You gotta remember these are the most depressing times of the year, its not all on you, everyone gets the winter blues and these days in January are the worst. Life can be tough in the summer with limited income add cold, dark, short days and the Christmas hangover make it worse.

Jan 21 is about the lowest of days for us up here us down.....We have collective depression at this time of year in the cold north any ways......

You southern folks get to miss a lot that but it makes me feel better knowing that part of the depression is a natural event like getting a yearly tooth pulled and it gets better from here on towards warmer weather.

I know how it is to i live in northern ontario minus 25 celcius pretty weel for the last week but its gonna warm up for a few days. But next month FEB is usally our coldest.

I have seen at friends home he has a wood stove in basement he uses a 6 inch acinfinity exhaust fan to move the heat upstairs.
heres the issue. 20240121_102248.jpg
I have a vaulted ceiling in my living room with no ceiling fan. So the heat all sits in the vaulted part of my ceiling and never moves from there.

Buy your tight ole butt some daylite bright light bulbs. Put them everywhere. They help S.A.D. tremendously! Turn up the music too!

Dont have one, no wiring up there either.
Well the MacGyver in me would be making one! Would it be pretty? Ummm nope! Efficient? Maybe.
Id use a box fan, a plant hanger, some plastic coated wire, and an extension cord, and be pleased it was just temporary so I didn’t have to look at that shit all year!

Buy your tight ole butt some daylite bright light bulbs. Put them everywhere. They help S.A.D. tremendously! Turn up the music too!
I'm in my grow room, with Qnight, I'm good, we're warm happy and tucked away but there have been times in my life that S.A.D was a reality. In my youth I went south at daylight savings change over as I got older I saved every dollar I could to travel south every year for a week - 2 - 3 what ever we could afford, it was the carrot that kept me going through cold just so I could get my self under some palm trees somewhere at least for a week or 2

I've mostly kicked that habit so 3 cats & pot will have to do.

I'm in my grow room, with Qnight, I'm good, we're warm happy and tucked away but there have been times in my life that S.A.D was a reality. In my youth I went south at daylight savings change over as I got older I saved every dollar I could to travel south every year for a week - 2 - 3 what ever we could afford, it was the carrot that kept me going through cold just so I could get my self under some palm trees somewhere at least for a week or 2

I've mostly kicked that habit so 3 cats & pot will have to do.
I worked underground for forty years went to work in the dark came home in the dark worked all day in the dark thank god i had weekends off.

Just like in your tent you could have an osculating fan on a shelf where the coat hanger in your in that pic is.$ store yellow extension cords to a plug on the floor.
I dont have anything here. All my stuff is being used.
Its still not gonna fix my frozen water issues, which is all i need the furnace for.

Idk, my guess is they dont work thats why they were ripped apart.
They should have been all together if "brand new" like he said they were.
But i wasnt gonna spend the 400 dollars to find out since it was a private sale i wasnt gonna get a refund if it didnt work.

Idk, im just lost in the world. Idk what to do or how to fix any of it anymore.
Im a poor fuck, like dont even bring in 50k a year between my wife and i.
Im like 26 thousand dollars in debt too. 🙃
Springtime is just around the bend, brother.

I worked underground for forty years went to work in the dark came home in the dark worked all day in the dark thank god i had weekends off.
Nope, I'm not the guy for that job, along with a bit of claustrophobia I'd wouldn't do well underground..........I don't even like the underground shots where I see the massive loaders working all lit up around the edges of the cavern like a movie set....it gives me the creeps.

Nope, I'm not the guy for that job, along with a bit of claustrophobia I'd wouldn't do well underground..........I don't even like the underground shots where I see the massive loaders working all lit up around the edges of the cavern like a movie set....it gives me the creeps.
Its like anything else you get so use to it you dont think about it

Its like anything else you get so use to it you dont think about it
You don't get the grey up there do you? we get this grey wet slog through what some call spring then a short summer followed by 8 more months of sporadic sunshine mixed with rainy/cold/bleak/dreary/dismal/drab days oooops a bit of Jan 21 coming out in me

Yep about the same here, mid may, early june iirc.
Our furnace needs replaced too.gona finally put it central air also.proubly wait till spring. We burn wood so not a real big deal just gets super hot in the house if it's not cold enough outside.riged up a sheet metal box to catch heat and shoot it through the ducts with the furnace fan which still works.20240121_110538.jpg

Last edited:
Week 2 of flower, moving along. @Moshmen if you click and zoom in you can see now in week 2 how the stretch has a bunch of green growth. Perhaps low pk, temps as granny pointed out could be it too. Like they wanna just purple out in veg then when they explode in flower the green returns. Weird. Some of the purple stems bleed when you pinch them off too. Maybe just how she is...I'll keep messing with her...next grow I'm just gonna run 1 or 2 of this strain along 4 fems from the Halloween contest. I'll try to keep more rapid growth going and keep the nutes higher up prior to flower to see if I can keep the green. These were kinda held up and unfed and given really low amounts of light waiting on the prior grow to finish so they may have stalled out a bit causing the purple? Idk 😐

IMG_20240121_125211134_HDR.jpg

Trying to dial in my blumats I just set up with drip rings.
DSC_0666 - Copy.JPG
Waited/ waiting for plants to wilt and then turn them on just ' a little'.
Just found 3 that have flooded over the run off tray~!:rolleyes: Not the end of the world but more part of the process.
Got to get them dialed in.
Lights out soon so hopefully more luck tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom