Well my dad fell at work today and hurt himself real bad. Broken arm elbow hip and pelvis. Was talking about retirement this year. Went in at 4am work didn't notify anyone til 5am that work was off, he fell on ice. Needs surgery now. Great. We finally just saw a break after my wife's dad passed and not even really because then the dispute over that man's stuff started and no one has even got a break for a day. Lots of stuff (junk) to clean up so constant calls kind of thing too.

Shits just crazy, guess it's time to take care of my dad now...feck

Smoke one .. shit I'm smokin 6

Careful everyone dealing with this nasty ice and snow

Well my dad fell at work today and hurt himself real bad. Broken arm elbow hip and pelvis. Was talking about retirement this year. Went in at 4am work didn't notify anyone til 5am that work was off, he fell on ice. Needs surgery now. Great. We finally just saw a break after my wife's dad passed and not even really because then the dispute over that man's stuff started and no one has even got a break for a day. Lots of stuff (junk) to clean up so constant calls kind of thing too.

Shits just crazy, guess it's time to take care of my dad now...feck

Smoke one .. shit I'm smokin 6

Careful everyone dealing with this nasty ice and snow
Fuck man.
Hope your pops recovers as quick as he can, thats a rough break for being so close to retiring.
My father fell out of his tree stand 3 years ago and obliterated his right leg and ankle, 6 surgerys, 9 pins, 2 plates, and hes still walking but barely.

Got seeds today from SSHZ so I am ready to drop my next grow also.
Here is what's up;
From B2ACG~ Sirius Black, London Pound Cake, Cherry Pie, Supe Lemon Haze.
From Dragons Flame~ Zamal Dreams, GMO X Orange Dreams*. * Gifted from SSHZ
From Green Point~ Max AC, Purple Crunch, Fruit Punch.
They're all going in baggies this afternoon.
Fruit punch

@Garbage_bear hows it goin dude ever get that new indoor gear? That wall to wall run with the ks5000 is under way to see what it'll do in a 5x5. Did great for 2 plants on the last run netted just under a P
Hey I am all set up to grow but my life is kind of in turmoil. I lost my disability case so we are at the point of selling the house. But God stepped in and gave me some inside info how to make money. Long story but he used a dude who tried to ruin my marriage to give me the info I needed. He is funny like that.

Anyway I started a new business designing ADUs(accessory dwelling units) pre engineered plans. There is a huge demand in Central Oregon for these and they are now allowing them. A good idea for affordable housing. My dad is an architect and I have been working with him for 20+ years till my back went to excrement. But I can still work an hour or so a day and have designed like sixteen plans and they are currently in engineering. My website is about done and I will launch it within the next few weeks. I have been so busy I have not been on here much.

Once I know that this will produce income and we don't have to move(please pray for me) I will start my new grow. I have a couple of autos in the shed but they are almost done. I am using one of the lights and am very impresses. Makes blurple look like garbage haha.

Hey I am all set up to grow but my life is kind of in turmoil. I lost my disability case so we are at the point of selling the house. But God stepped in and gave me some inside info how to make money. Long story but he used a dude who tried to ruin my marriage to give me the info I needed. He is funny like that.

Anyway I started a new business designing ADUs(accessory dwelling units) pre engineered plans. There is a huge demand in Central Oregon for these and they are now allowing them. A good idea for affordable housing. My dad is an architect and I have been working with him for 20+ years till my back went to excrement. But I can still work an hour or so a day and have designed like sixteen plans and they are currently in engineering. My website is about done and I will launch it within the next few weeks. I have been so busy I have not been on here much.

Once I know that this will produce income and we don't have to move(please pray for me) I will start my new grow. I have a couple of autos in the shed but they are almost done. I am using one of the lights and am very impresses. Makes blurple look like garbage haha.
For sure all the best man. That sounds like a real exciting time for you, no reward without risk. Sounds like you are taking the right steps to move toward something that will be not only a financial gain but a spiritual one as well, giving people a hand up through affordable living. Super cool dude

Prayers and good vibes ! Sent!

Good Luck Brother!!!

Are ADU's like temporary housing or are they talking about grandma houses?

That sounds like something the sanctuary cities could use that have nowhere to house all the illegal immigrants.

So hip pelvis is same thing to the nurse at the hospital but she also informed me my dad broke his leg too, so he wasted basically the whole left side of his body. I'll make it up to see him today. Hoping some seeds show up today I got like 6 packs floating around in the mail. Mlk day coupled with weather has had my mail all messed up 😂

Hope everyone has had a good start to their week

Morning all~!
59 years ago today some great things were created.
I searched the web for hours but couldn't find any.🤪
I know of one thing for sure~!;)
View attachment 40641
:cool:
Happy birthday steamroller. Thanks for all you do around here. Always helpful and supportive, a hoot too! You are appreciated 🙏🏻.

My wife's birthday too

Gmorning all, I made another pen yesterday out of acrylic, it turned out pretty good. The weather sucks, we've another cold wet front heading our way. Its another day to stay inside smoke and play.

Oh and happy Birthday Steam, enjoy your day if you can and remember what it was like to be young......lol
acrylic pen 1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom