I broke a window last night

Oops

Cleaning daughters room and tossing stuff to the other side of the room to collect into toy bin.

I tossed one of her fuckin toys straight through the window panel, right side.

Lmao
My bedroom window is cracked all over, but im not entirely sure why, lol.
I think i shot a pebble or something at it with the lawnmower.

@CannaGranny thanks, I spoke to him this morning he sounds like shit but he is all doped up too so I'll go see him later this evening. May have just been claimed by a stray cat...I found the ornery thing trying to nest in my flower bed during that cold shit and figured fuck it bring it some warm milk....feed it once it stays...it was on the porch this morning. Gave it another bit of milk. Wife's getting cat food for it later. Yea, kids will be thrilled i suppose lol.

Thanks everyone else for the kind words too, my dad's been steady my whole life. Steady working, steady drunk in his off time. But he always played by the rules and saved the drinking for after work. He gained alot of weight the last 10 years so that'll be the struggle now to shed some of that and not gain....we will see how it goes. If he starts asking me to bring him beer we may have problems 😆
You may as well plan on buying a litter box.

Fekkkkk. My stoner ass did it again🤣🤣
I left my tents open and the damn cats got in there and had snack🤦🏻🤦🏻
Got some leaves this time, nothing that wont heal over time, just why do i get so stoned and forget about stuff lol.

We took our 2013 Nissan into the garage yesterday because of an exhaust leak....oh no its not just a small leak, all the way from the motor to the tail pipe is gone, all rusted out, 2 catalytic converters on this Juke = $$$$$...Maybe up to $2000.00+ for a small exhaust leak....it just never ends does it?

Pop can, tin snips, two hose clamps. Buys time. But I can’t see you crawling under to do it. 🤔

Maybe get lucky and someone steals your pipes for the catalytic converters? 🤷‍♂️

Just a bad time of year for this regardless.

Like i said, nothing that wont heal.
Just wth, 🤣🥴🥴View attachment 40835View attachment 40836
Mark that plant and give him the leaves that you pull off of it. BTW, while in veg state it’s safe for your cat, in bud, it’s poison. Some cats, it will completely roach their nervous systems and shut down their kidneys.
Like the Scooby Doo van!

Mark that plant and give him the leaves that you pull off of it. BTW, while in veg state it’s safe for your cat, in bud, it’s poison. Some cats, it will completely roach their nervous systems and shut down their kidneys.
Like the Scooby Doo van!
I let my rabbits have the leaves once in a while too, i assumed it was safe as long as its just leaves from a vegging plant 🤷🏻
They say not to give it to them but i know wild rabbits eat them in the woods when they find them.

Hah thats one of those playmobil kits. My youngest loves them.
He has 4 scooby doo sets and he has the Ghostbusters firehouse.
My kids have all the newest coolest stuff, my wife spoils them rotten, she loves it.

11:55 and I still haven't got a tail on the super glazed haze seed yet. I wonder if I should hurry up and stick it in the dirt before midnight and the barren day of tomorrow...I know if I don't this seed is going to hell I'm sure

Back
Top Bottom