Wow I slept a lot. First night off in 12 days and the baby went to my moms. I fell asleep on the couch around 5pm last night and just got up at 5 am... got some well needed rest. It's my weekend for weekend rounds so I gotta go in for an hour or so today and tomorrow. Back to 4-10s next week 👌

Watched a crappy bigfoot movie yesterday called "Willow Creek." It was actually pretty suspenseful, not gonna lie.

We've been burning GG4 around here. Wife found a delivery service on facebook a few months ago that'll ship zips for under 150. Pretty decent deal considering the price of black market buds I can find locally.

Wow I slept a lot. First night off in 12 days and the baby went to my moms. I fell asleep on the couch around 5pm last night and just got up at 5 am... got some well needed rest. It's my weekend for weekend rounds so I gotta go in for an hour or so today and tomorrow. Back to 4-10s next week 👌

Watched a crappy bigfoot movie yesterday called "Willow Creek." It was actually pretty suspenseful, not gonna lie.

We've been burning GG4 around here. Wife found a delivery service on facebook a few months ago that'll ship zips for under 150. Pretty decent deal considering the price of black market buds I can find locally.

a good rest does wonders for a person!!!! hope your wife got some RnR too!!

it's 12* here right now... i ain't going anywhere today!!! i picked up a new battery for my truck so my extent of work will be putting that in and doing absolutely nothing else all day!!!!

a good rest does wonders for a person!!!! hope your wife got some RnR too!!
I hope so too 🤣

She'll have all morning to stay in bed if she wants. We're so lucky that our little turd loves spending time with my parents. You ask if she wants to see grandma and grandpa and she'll make a break for the front door. Clothed or not. She's a hoot!

Oh i am so happy to be pulling this gosh darn propane burner out of my furnace so i can go smash the shit out of it!!! 4 years of nothing but issue after issue with this hunk of junk.

I have a brand new Beckett AF-15 OIL burner coming tonight, which is something i can work on and fix if it ever breaks down!! This propane shit can go to hell in a handcart!

Run your oven!
Unfortunately that isnt gonna do anything cause its only 12 feet from my pellet stove and the grow is at the other end of the house 😕
I cant get it warm. Oil filled radiant heater is on 75 with the door closed and cant keep up. I need to insulate my floor soooo bad.

Unfortunately that isnt gonna do anything cause its only 12 feet from my pellet stove and the grow is at the other end of the house 😕
I cant get it warm. Oil filled radiant heater is on 75 with the door closed and cant keep up. I need to insulate my floor soooo bad.
I meant for you guys!
Ive seen plants hit 38 in an outdoor greenhouse and they were fine when it warmed up. May slow them down a bit.

I meant for you guys!
Haha living room is 68 with the pellet stove on 1. I could put it on 2 and have it be 72 in 20 minutes but then id have to shed layers and im warm finally lol.

I just can not heat the back half of my house with the pellet stove, never have been able to figure out how to make the heat circulate.
Supposedly this stove will heat 2200 square feet, my place is only 980 and it doesnt heat the entire place so im confused where those numbers came from.

Yeah flower tent is the 53° one!!
With 5 plants that just went in this week.
It ideal for shore I made it thru similar situation in Florida when it got cold a couple times even colder than that! Just seems to slow em down a little - and I can tell Jeff’s stuff even those testers is tough as nails - I left some outside this year for at least 2 weeks of 50sall the way down to high 30’s no issues

Haha living room is 68 with the pellet stove on 1. I could put it on 2 and have it be 72 in 20 minutes but then id have to shed layers and im warm finally lol.

I just can not heat the back half of my house with the pellet stove, never have been able to figure out how to make the heat circulate.
Supposedly this stove will heat 2200 square feet, my place is only 980 and it doesnt heat the entire place so im confused where those numbers came from.
Mine is pretty much right on square feet wise. Crank her up and put a fan midway in the hall blowing toward your back rooms.

Mine is pretty much right on square feet wise. Crank her up and put a fan midway in the hall blowing toward your back rooms.
So ive tried it all it seems lol.
If i turn the stove above 3 my living room/kitchen are 90+ degrees and the back is still high 50s

Uninsulated floors do not help my fight any either.

lion vs a squirrel.

Im the squirrel..... every time 🤣

Back
Top Bottom