Ooohh, I like the sound of that red lime and fruit by the foot sounds interesting. That a grape ape I see?

Red lime or grape ape would be my choices I don't think I've seen ya grow those myself yet...just like to hear how that oregon grape stacks up to grape ape 🍇

Ooohh, I like the sound of that red lime and fruit by the foot sounds interesting. That a grape ape I see?

Red lime or grape ape would be my choices I don't think I've seen ya grow those myself yet
That is a Grape Ape. I love it! I just grew some Oregon Grape which is even better than the Grape Ape.
Red Lime is by Hy3rids and the Fruit by the Foot comes from Redbeards. No idea about it, have not grown it yet.
The ones you cannot see the names on is some quality genetics by @B2ACG , Gorilla Glue 4, Imperium X, Future One, Jelly Donut and something else, but I would have to go look.
Good thing is, I get to chose six of them! Decisions Decisions!

Last edited:
That is a Grape Ape. I love it! I just grew some Oregon Grape which is even better than the Grape Ape.
Red Lime is by Hy3rids and the Fruit by the Foot comes from Redbeards. No idea about it, have not grown it yet.
The ones you cannot see the names on is some quality genetics by @B2ACG , Gorilla Glue 4, Imperium X, Future One, Jelly Donut and something else, but I would have to go look.
Good thing is, I get to chose six of them! Decisions Decisions!
Ok so if Oregon grapes beats grape ape and you are set on some Oregon grapes....I'm really thinking fruit by the foot maybe since you ain't grown it yet. Red lime can chill. Jelly donut from the b2a bc well, who don't like a jelly donut? sounds super

I'm just giving reasons lol 😂

You can add 11 zip locks to this, that would not fit in the pic! Thats why I said noooo more buying seeds til I grow at least half of these!
This is why I have my sea of green dreams. I'm nowhere near the size of your collection and with my 1 plant grows it'll take me years to plant em all.

Time to start cranking out some grows.

Ok so if Oregon grapes beats grape ape and you are set on some Oregon grapes....I'm really thinking fruit by the foot maybe since you ain't grown it yet. Red lime can chill. Jelly donut from the b2a bc well, who don't like a jelly donut? sounds super

I'm just giving reasons lol 😂
I like the way you think!
One of those is Sugar Black Rose, 🌹 I’m super curious about it too.

I like the way you think!
One of those is Sugar Black Rose, 🌹 I’m super curious about it too.
Oh oh oh yea yea that was one I was looking hard at. I need to eventually get my ass on some b2a seeds. I got the gelato goin now. I need to figure out his payment method is it PayPal cash app or just cc? Money order? I forgot

Shits getting tricky my wife told me no more bc of the stuff she dealing with right now don't want that on her statements lol...so since I'm cash only in my hillbilly ass life I have a hurdle or two to jump

Oh oh oh yea yea that was one I was looking hard at. I need to eventually get my ass on some b2a seeds. I got the gelato goin now. I need to figure out his payment method is it PayPal cash app or just cc? Money order? I forgot

Shits getting tricky my wife told me no more bc of the stuff she dealing with right now don't want that on her statements lol...so since I'm cash only in my hillbilly ass life I have a hurdle or two to jump
He uses PayPal, and the way he does it, no one knows what it’s for. 🥰

i'm picking out seeds now too @CannaGranny .. decisions decisions!! got four solid picks and need to narrow three down to one and i'm ready!!

wow your thread moves along fast!!! i just went back to look at your post on the moon schedule for planting and thought eh it was only about a week ago... yeah, try like 25 pages back!!! hahaha

i'm planning on pruning the 25th, is that the right time?

i'm picking out seeds now too @CannaGranny .. decisions decisions!! got four solid picks and need to narrow three down to one and i'm ready!!

wow your thread moves along fast!!! i just went back to look at your post on the moon schedule for planting and thought eh it was only about a week ago... yeah, try like 25 pages back!!! hahaha

i'm planning on pruning the 25th, is that the right time?
  • 18th – 19th
    Fine for planting beans, peppers, cucumbers, melons, and other aboveground crops where climate is suitable.
  • 20th – 21st
    Poor days for planting, seeds tend to rot in ground.
  • 22nd – 24th
    Plant seedbeds and flower gardens. Best planting days for aboveground crops, especially peas, beans, cucumbers, and squash where climate is suitable.
  • 25th – 29th
    A barren time. Best for killing weeds, briars, poison ivy, and other plant pests. Clear wood lots and fencerows.
  • 30th – 31st
    A favorable time for sowing grains, hay, and forage crops. Plant flowers. Favorable days for planting root crops.
The 25th is perfect!👍

• 18th – 19th
    Fine for planting beans, peppers, cucumbers, melons, and other aboveground crops where climate is suitable.
  • 20th – 21st
    Poor days for planting, seeds tend to rot in ground.
  • 22nd – 24th
    Plant seedbeds and flower gardens. Best planting days for aboveground crops, especially peas, beans, cucumbers, and squash where climate is suitable.
  • 25th – 29th
    A barren time. Best for killing weeds, briars, poison ivy, and other plant pests. Clear wood lots and fencerows.
  • 30th – 31st
    A favorable time for sowing grains, hay, and forage crops. Plant flowers. Favorable days for planting root crops.
The 25th is perfect!👍

we're poppin beans for Steam's B-day, are you in? i popped beans on my birthday... so does that mean my plants are also Libra's like me? :ROFLMAO:
they sure have been the flip flop of scales so far!!!! Moe asked if plants could have a zodiac sign today... why not? right..

we're poppin beans for Steam's B-day, are you in? i popped beans on my birthday... so does that mean my plants are also Libra's like me? :ROFLMAO:
they sure have been the flip flop of scales so far!!!! Moe asked if plants could have a zodiac sign today... why not? right..
Yup! I’m in!
Im married to a Libra, the only man that could tolerate all of my off the “scale” behavior and come up with an equal and opposite reasoning for it! 😂😊🥲😅

I have a set of Jack Traps sitting in my attic if you need some spares. They are the bomb diggity. Not Big Bob's but I was never doing half mile long sets.
Man, i appreciate that but i have more ice fishing gear than ill ever need most likely.
I only ever go 3 or 5 times a year, and I bought a sled and 2 giant duffle bags of ice gear at an estate sale like 8 years ago for 100 bucks.
It had 12 jigging rods, 25 farbill arctic fire tip ups, 40 jack traps, a 6x36" hand auger, and a shanty!
I only ever take the shanty, sled, 6 tip ups, and 2 jiggers so i think i have plenty of spares lol.

Morning all~! Haven't slept this late in years~!
I may have had popcorn everyday this year so far~!
Still pretty cold and supposed to be colder still this weekend.
I heard people are having issues with electric cars?
1705670437952.png
:p

Morning all~! Haven't slept this late in years~!
I may have had popcorn everyday this year so far~!
Still pretty cold and supposed to be colder still this weekend.
I heard people are having issues with electric cars?
View attachment 39840
:p
Yeah these electric cars dont work well when its this cold. We all know how well/long batteries work in the cold weather. About 1/3 the time frame of when its warm.
I watched a video of a guy taking his tesla into the mountains. He took it up on a flat bed, had 300 miles of range when he started and only drove around for less than 30 minutes and his car was dead. Something like 45 or 50 miles?

We need to be pushing hybrid vehicles, not all electric, we still use fossil fuel to power the grid so wtf.

Yeah these electric cars dont work well when its this cold. We all know how well/long batteries work in the cold weather. About 1/3 the time frame of when its warm.
I watched a video of a guy taking his tesla into the mountains. He took it up on a flat bed, had 300 miles of range when he started and only drove around for less than 30 minutes and his car was dead. Something like 45 or 50 miles?

We need to be pushing hybrid vehicles, not all electric, we still use fossil fuel to power the grid so wtf.
1705675546463.png

Back
Top Bottom