If you ever want to be an asshat, pour a gallon of water over a windshield every hour, with a minimum of 4 layers. That person will have layers of ice that won't come off without the hand of God 😆

I've seen the aftermath of this on another person's car when working night shift at a factory. They had to leave the car and get a ride home... Had to come back with a heat gun to get it...

This calls for a drawing of a CannaGranny care package!📦 What’s in it? You will know when you get it!
I will be starting a new thread so that you can sign up. I will do a video using a random number selection.
Drawing date is Feb 1.
Bring two new people to the site that signs up and get an extra number!

This was me. Dabs during the week because it's much harder to smell and you could get ripped for the morning in under a minute. In an illegal state so the smell is a huge deal. I love me a good doobie, though.
Even in legal states much harder to detect in public specially if ya buy some cheap shit with terps added - plus my pressed rosin is best for pain

So haven’t seen either of these things in a long time thought it might bring a smile to ur face

Attachments

• IMG_0661.jpeg
    IMG_0661.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0649.jpeg
    IMG_0649.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Tonight imma roll the biggest joint I have smoked in ages. I’m going to break out the richest chocolate that I have. Imma find a super warm pair of fuzzy soft jamas, put my feet up and smoke til I can’t smoke anymore. Before this, imma get on my knees and thank my Creator.
It’s a straight up celebration night around here. Report came back today, clean of esophageal cancer!

:party:
:grouphug:

Tonight imma roll the biggest joint I have smoked in ages. I’m going to break out the richest chocolate that I have. Imma find a super warm pair of fuzzy soft jamas, put my feet up and smoke til I can’t smoke anymore. Before this, imma get on my knees and thank my Creator.
It’s a straight up celebration night around here. Report came back today, clean of esophageal cancer!
Hell frikken yeah CG!!
Thats awesome news, that definitely deserves a big joint to celebrate!

Whoohooo😄😄😄😄

• Deleted by steamroller
Show…

just read this now... what great news!!! i'll smoke to that :D

So, a stellar day for me 🥰
100k views, an astounding 10,000 comments.
A clean cancer screening.
Thanks yiz Menz! Couldn’t have done it without you!
Here’s to pledging to keeping the Corner a place that we can openly discuss the world, regardless of political or religious views. Thanks for keeping it real. You Menz rock! I mean feckin rock!
Now, I have had my complete fill of this huge azz joint. I see a couch in my very near future. Catch yiz in the morning.
Ripped like a pip.. Granny..IMG_1675.jpeg

So, a stellar day for me 🥰
100k views, an astounding 10,000 comments.
A clean cancer screening.
Thanks yiz Menz! Couldn’t have done it without you!
Here’s to pledging to keeping the Corner a place that we can openly discuss the world, regardless of political or religious views. Thanks for keeping it real. You Menz rock! I mean feckin rock!
Now, I have had my complete fill of this huge azz joint. I see a couch in my very near future. Catch yiz in the morning.
Ripped like a pip.. Granny..View attachment 39642
download.jpeg-22.jpg

Ha, ive only ever seen this one ^^
They're out of control😅

Awesome great to hear ! How’s the eating real food coming along ?

Back
Top Bottom