Heyyyyyyy @Stoneyluv !
What’s up this evening?

not much, i had to run out for a couple errands. 18*F and sloppy roads. got home safe, feet and hands are warm again and just getting ready to hit some banana punch!! :D

hows the coco? are you having the white coco again? i don't think i need to ask how the blue dream is but, how is it? haven't had BD in many years now.

I smoked dabs only for about 5 years straight at my pinnacle of hustling...it was just always there so why not straight to the point like smoking a blunt in 1 hit

Truly my favorite, I'll be back there one day

not much, i had to run out for a couple errands. 18*F and sloppy roads. got home safe, feet and hands are warm again and just getting ready to hit some banana punch!! :D

hows the coco? are you having the white coco again? i don't think i need to ask how the blue dream is but, how is it? haven't had BD in many years now.
Glad you made it in safe. It’s just bone zapping cold here.
Awww the hot chocolate is loverly! I’m doing the milk chocolate tonight. The oil heater I’m running in the she shed is perfect to sit my chocolate atop of and it keeps it on point.
This Blue Dream is different. She showed super heavy indica traits, stayed squat and round, and had huge leaves on her. A different pheno than all before her. Different buzz too. Not that energetic predominant sativa buzz. A more narcotic buzz. Mellow and heavy.. I think bone stoning would be an apt description.

A lot of GREAT things were born in the 60's. :cool:

Yea the rosin I press blows me away~!
I have all the toys to make hash , rosin, and alcohol extract [ which kick ass also] but really enjoy and smoke mostly joints of nice flower.
I just love a good bud.
Yeah! Imma a sixties model too!

I smoked dabs only for about 5 years straight at my pinnacle of hustling...it was just always there so why not straight to the point like smoking a blunt in 1 hit

Truly my favorite, I'll be back there one day
This was me. Dabs during the week because it's much harder to smell and you could get ripped for the morning in under a minute. In an illegal state so the smell is a huge deal. I love me a good doobie, though.

This was me. Dabs during the week because it's much harder to smell and you could get ripped for the morning in under a minute. In an illegal state so the smell is a huge deal. I love me a good doobie, though.
Flower just didn't get me as stoned as I wanted while in the dab game...took a while for me to feel like I could smoke bowls again

Dude i couldnt agree more, but the damn doobies smell soooo loud. Its like "high boss, im over here 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻"
But the enjoyment i get from smoking a doob 👌🏼

A lot of GREAT things were born in the 60's. :cool:

Yea the rosin I press blows me away~!
I have all the toys to make hash , rosin, and alcohol extract [ which kick ass also] but really enjoy and smoke mostly joints of nice flower.
I just love a good bud.
Same. I always find myself going back to a big ol fattie of a blunt.

Awww the hot chocolate is loverly! I’m doing the milk chocolate tonight. The oil heater I’m running in the she shed is perfect to sit my chocolate atop of and it keeps it on point.
This Blue Dream is different. She showed super heavy indica traits, stayed squat and round, and had huge leaves on her. A different pheno than all before her. Different buzz too. Not that energetic predominant sativa buzz. A more narcotic buzz. Mellow and heavy.. I think bone stoning would be an apt description.

sounds delish!!!! both the perpetual heated hot chocolate and the blue dream!!!! i like a good bone stoner at night!!! (that almost sounds dirty!!!) :censored:

Dude i couldnt agree more, but the damn doobies smell soooo loud. Its like "high boss, im over here 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻"
But the enjoyment i get from smoking a doob 👌🏼
Exactly. I'm a smoker so a doobie is a great substitute for my stogies. Feels more natural than puffing on a pipe. If I was in a legal state, I could probably give up nicotine and just burn doobs.

Imma not comment on that! 😂🤣🥹😊😂
Im headed in to the house. My feet are cold, my joint is out..hip and smoke lol and my exhaust fan is sucking all the warm air outta my she shed. The cats don’t like it either.
Night yiz Menz, catch ya in the morning.

Exactly. I'm a smoker so a doobie is a great substitute for my stogies. Feels more natural than puffing on a pipe. If I was in a legal state, I could probably give up nicotine and just burn doobs.
I quick smoking ciggys 2.5 years ago. Whenever i felt i wanted a cigarette, id roll a doob and then eventually i just got tired of rolling doobs every 30-40 minutes and realized i was done with the habbit lol

I think I am on week 6 no cigars. I miss them because I am a smoker. My lungs appreciate the break. Surprised I am not smoking more joints but still at same as before? Even in legal state they can still tag you unless you walk everywhere. Best still not to be seen IMO.
I get to start late tomorrow and hopefully make short work of my mission.
Be nice to have the sun up before I go out and get up there.
Still going to be pretty cold.

i smoked sigs and the occasional cigar from 16 till maybe 36 yrs old.. when i quit my weed intake doubled!!

i'll be 54 this year and haven't even thought about nicotine in long time, now it's just dabs and doobs!!

View attachment 39359

View attachment 39360

Smoke joints or bongs 99% of the time.
Buddy got me an ounce of this last year for $100 and most of it is still in freezer.
Last a long time in electric rigs.
Most burn this stuff up with torches gagging all the way.
I like smooth hits.
The egg is water filtered~!
Yeah we smoke about a G a nite , I like the pens or I have the swordfish but the mrs torches and dabs

Well cold out here still but feel I not alone with it.
Got to clear the driveway and warm up the vehicle before I go.
Don't be one of these guys;
View attachment 39422
:p
Man, some days i feel im the only 26 year old who knows how to get out of bed on time, start their car, and have it be all thawed, warm, and ready to go lol.
My generation is so fkn lazy man 🤷🏻🤦🏻

Man, some days i feel im the only 26 year old who knows how to get out of bed on time, start their car, and have it be all thawed, warm, and ready to go lol.
My generation is so fkn lazy man 🤷🏻🤦🏻
I'll start my truck an hour early if I gotta. I'm not scraping ice. Some might consider that a bit more lazy, though. Too lazy to scrape crap so I'll just let the truck take care of itself.

I'll start my truck an hour early if I gotta. I'm not scraping ice. Some might consider that a bit more lazy, though. Too lazy to scrape crap so I'll just let the truck take care of itself.
My first vehicle was a 1998 dodge cummins, if you didnt start that thing an hour+ before you wanted to leave you didnt have heat until you got where you were going and shut it off lol.

Ive gotten tired of scraping ice too, so now im to the point where i think im gonna buy my car one of those fancy ice covers so i can just go flip it off in the morning, toss it in my trunk and be done lol.

Fingers are stinging [ not yet numb] from just clearing driveway with the Kubota.
Got about 4-6 inches of powdery snow. So cold it is like dust.
Can't wait to get in the lift and keep my hands on the frozen controls. That and standing on the frozen steel deck~!
Neither of them ever warm up. They just suck the warmth from you to you stop touching them.
Hopefully we just blow out this 1-2 hours of work and head out of there.
My buddy/partner likes to suffer though so who knows~!
Warming up the HHR now and trying to mentally prepare for this.
Bought a Dewalt cordless heat gun this year just for warming me up~!
1705496762440.png
She blows slow but is better than nothing. Actually gets pretty warm.
Will be trying to keep hands from freezing off with it today for sure.

Mornin yiz Menz!
Got a heat wave hitting here today. 38 big fat degrees! Sun is shining too! Maybe it will thaw out my cold water to the kitchen. Everything else kept water to it.
What’s up with the rest of yiz?

Mornin yiz Menz!
Got a heat wave hitting here today. 38 big fat degrees! Sun is shining too! Maybe it will thaw out my cold water to the kitchen. Everything else kept water to it.
What’s up with the rest of yiz?
Mornin CG! Glad its warmed up a bit for ya!
Its a whopping 8 degrees outside here, and my kitchen sink is froze too, just the cold. 😳😔

Back
Top Bottom