I raised ducks for a long time and just couldn't bring myself to kill em.. they were my pets. Good damn eggs too.

I ended up with close to 30 birds that would get an hour to roam around the property before they got driven back into the coop. They were happy birds that LOVED frozen peas. I could repeatedly holler "come here" (picture a duck noise. Comerecomerecomere) and they'd come running. I gotta find a video.

i know what your talkin about man.... how adorable is this??!?!

these are my birds.... they like grapes!!!

My grandma was full Irish.. she was not very nice.
Well, sometimes I’m not very nice. I’m dry humored crass and straight up front. Straight up front seems to bother some. Imma not pussy foot around bout chit. But, usually they get over it and we laugh and laugh.. lol

i know what your talkin about man.... how adorable is this??!?!

these are my birds.... they like grapes!!!

I loveeee Rhode Island Reds! Sweetest laying hens ever. They will raise off the nest and let you have the eggs, a Kelso hen will fight ya for them!

Well, sometimes I’m not very nice. I’m dry humored crass and straight up front. Straight up front seems to bother some. Imma not pussy foot around bout chit. But, usually they get over it and we laugh and laugh.. lol

as it should be Granny!!! we got enough fake ass charmin soft people in this world!!!

I loveeee Rhode Island Reds! Sweetest laying hens ever. They will raise off the nest and let you have the eggs, a Kelso hen will fight ya for them!

mine are RIR crossed with Stars... produce year round!!

as it should be Granny!!! we got enough fake ass charmin soft people in this world!!!

mine are RIR crossed with Stars... produce year round!!
A little info for you, those of us that are hard up front..protect the softness beneath and seriously test the intelligence quota of every single living thing.

A little info for you, those of us that are hard up front..protect the softness beneath and seriously test the intelligence quota of every single living thing.

i think you and i are similar in a few ways... only i'm a damn yankee!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This is the only video I could find that showed me calling them. It was before they left the house and starting growing the flock, but you can see how excited they got.
View attachment 39239

how freakin cute is that?!?!? when i first got my chickens i had no idea of their personalities.. definitely attached to them!!!

how freakin cute is that?!?!? when i first got my chickens i had no idea of their personalities.. definitely attached to them!!!
Personality for sure! We had one female that would gather up all the eggs to the point she couldn't cover them all. She was my favorite even though she was a little bitey 🤣

Another new idea put in place without public consultation.
IMG_6625.jpeg

Walmart already said charging extra fees is being considered?

Why is our government giving a multi billion dollar company our tax money, service fees, and paying for them to set up the centres?

This would be for most licence such as driving, hunting, fishing etc.

The company isn’t even Canadian?

Lemme guess.. someone got hurt bombing that hill and sued the city?

That hill has probably had someone sled it every year for the last century. Sad end to a wonderful tradition.

Edit: Nevermind. I looked it up. More lame than I had imagined. Basically folks in city council shut down the slope for "safety concerns" while designating others as safe. They enforced an old bylaw that says you can sled the hill unless "posted otherwise." They posted it. People tore down the signs. They posted it again. People are pissed and it made the news. Rightfully so, in my opinion.

Last edited:

That hill has probably had someone sled it every year for the last century. Sad end to a wonderful tradition.

Edit: Nevermind. I looked it up. More lame than I had imagined. Basically folks in city council shut down the slope for "safety concerns" while designating others as safe. They enforced an old bylaw that says you can sled the hill unless "posted otherwise." They posted it. People tore down the signs. They posted it again. People are pissed and it made the news. Rightfully so, in my opinion.
Have you ever been on a toboggan and not got hurt? Flying down hill out of control on a wooden board without breaks...what could possibly go wrong........I don't support a ban but I'm just saying who ever though toboggans were a good idea is from another world.

Have you ever been on a toboggan and not got hurt? Flying down hill out of control on a wooden board without breaks...what could possibly go wrong........I don't support a ban but I'm just saying who ever though toboggans were a good idea is from another world.
Adrenaline... It's a helluva drug

What about that top bar on a men’s bicycle? 😱

Afternoon ya Menz!
I’ve been in here peeking about today.
Im actually enjoying a smoke before I head in and arrest this fecking hair! Nothing more aggravating than 2.5 feet of long hair full of static crawling about one’s face like a fecking bot fly! I’m serious feels like something crawling on ya as it sticks to your face! Drives me nuts!
I am also making a big pot of veggie beef soup today and doing some house cleaning 🧹
Soooo, I’ll catch up with yiz this evening for a smoke and a cup of hot chocolate!

It's exactly because of this that no one can have fun. I'm all about survival of the fittest. Sure, you have some sort of issue. I'm all for accommodating your issue but an able bodied person that makes poor decisions should not be able to sue the city because they're a dumbass and need baby bumpers to survive life...........

Afternoon ya Menz!
I’ve been in here peeking about today.
Im actually enjoying a smoke before I head in and arrest this fecking hair! Nothing more aggravating than 2.5 feet of long hair full of static crawling about one’s face like a fecking bot fly! I’m serious feels like something crawling on ya as it sticks to your face! Drives me nuts!
I am also making a big pot of veggie beef soup today and doing some house cleaning 🧹
Soooo, I’ll catch up with yiz this evening for a smoke and a cup of hot chocolate!
Hot chocolate sounds good today! I'm getting an early taste of that CO weather, it's mid 20s here, which I know is nothing to most of y'all lol

I'm jealous for all those who have a real fire in their home, electric just ain't the same when it's so cold and the wind is knocking on the windows

It's crazy how good weed tastes when vaporizing...
Thought I'd share this, got weed - kief - weed packed in the flower vape
PXL_20240116_213244314.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpgPXL_20240116_213317884.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20240116_210326883.jpgPXL_20240116_213916855.jpg

Just checking in on the corner. How are things everyone? Hope you are all well.
Just hangin inside where its warm and the weed/dab is plentiful.

Hope yall arent getting it too bad up there, stay safe man.
I havent talked to my FIL down the road from ya in a few days now, hope hes not snowed in🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom